Detroit Meet up was a success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Meet up was a success!

Hi Search friends, if you are on FB, you have seen the photos of the searcher meet up in Detroit. Had about a dozen and it turned into an epic poker tournament that went to the wee hours of the morning ...... so much fun, everyone went home with a gift from BOTG Clothing, a few give a ways from us, and Mike and I picked up the food and bar bill..... yikes! Haha, just kidding about the yikes (searchers like to drink is all I mean), but it was such a special event, Mike’s home town, that we just couldn’t resist in thanking you all who came. We wanted to say thank you for all who came. We will share the photos on the next You Tube show...... Mike’s channel is back and we will bounce between there and my channel - The Hint of Riches. So much to catch up on, and I will once I get back and settled.

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Thanks so much for picking up the tab. It was greatly appreciated. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, looks like I missed a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
    X