Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Importance of Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Importance of Time

    Forrest's memoir is a recollection of his wonderful experiences and lessons he has learned during his TIME on this Earth. His use of words with double letters, double meanings, double omegas has me thinking this can't be a coincidence. It never really made any sense to me until recently. What's up with all the doubles?? Double u = W, double omegas, 2 U, the chest is wet = TEW = 2, to cease = 2 c's (upside down = UU). So how does this give us a hint? What if at the final area you need to draw a clock.. and the double u's, or W, is really at 2:00? 2020 might just be when he had in mind for retrieval the whole time, at 2:00 when the blaze is in full view. Maybe it's time to wait and listen too him. Or go to bed who knows anymore.. I'll keep listening 2 u Forrest because I'm still having fuun!
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

  • #2
    I think it was CLOVE, actually. Still important tho, IMO.

    Comment


    • #3
      "If you are BRAVE and in the wood"

      aka. if you are on THYME ...

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Thyme.PNG
Views:	274
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	129739

      Forrest references a quite regimented work schedule -- 8:30 a.m. start with breakfast awaiting him in office. 8 hours of Gallery Thyme.
      Dinner on Thyme. Writing some hours. then Hot Tub.

      THYME and the Courage to take risks.

      All vital aspects of The Chase, IMO.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post
        "If you are BRAVE and in the wood"

        aka. if you are on THYME ...

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Thyme.PNG
Views:	274
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	129739

        Forrest references a quite regimented work schedule -- 8:30 a.m. start with breakfast awaiting him in office. 8 hours of Gallery Thyme.
        Dinner on Thyme. Writing some hours. then Hot Tub.

        THYME and the Courage to take risks.

        All vital aspects of The Chase, IMO.
        You definitely got that right, Dot.
        Truly it's all about the "Essence of Thyme"

        Comment


        • #5
          Where’ll y’all getting this free Thyme?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
            Where’ll y’all getting this free Thyme?
            Tis the SEASON. Impute it not a crime ...

            (I've gotta stop combing through old SB Threads -- there's a WEALTH of knowledge backlogged in here. Just realizing this as I'm a Newby. Sincerely hoping THOR keeps a few hard drive backups of the golden compendium for posterity!)
            Last edited by Cross-Eyed Dottie; 11-23-2019, 02:34 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just thinking about all the treee references.. what ties time?? TREES do! We can learn a lot by listening to them.
              "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
                Just thinking about all the treee references.. what ties time?? TREES do! We can learn a lot by listening to them.
                DENDROCHRONOLOGY. Have a good buddy who does this. Say no more, I'm on it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we can learn a lot from rocks and aquatic microorganisms too.
                  Last edited by Cold_Well; 11-24-2019, 01:10 AM.
                  "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post
                    I think it was CLOVE, actually. Still important tho, IMO.
                    So you think 4:00?
                    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post
                      Forrest's memoir is a recollection of his wonderful experiences and lessons he has learned during his TIME on this Earth. His use of words with double letters, double meanings, double omegas has me thinking this can't be a coincidence. It never really made any sense to me until recently. What's up with all the doubles?? Double u = W, double omegas, 2 U, the chest is wet = TEW = 2, to cease = 2 c's (upside down = UU). So how does this give us a hint? What if at the final area you need to draw a clock.. and the double u's, or W, is really at 2:00? 2020 might just be when he had in mind for retrieval the whole time, at 2:00 when the blaze is in full view. Maybe it's time to wait and listen too him. Or go to bed who knows anymore.. I'll keep listening 2 u Forrest because I'm still having fuun!
                      This is so right on, I really appreciate you sharing it.
                      i wish I could add to the conversation but you have said all I have discovered.
                      Well, except at one point I was thinking about Brandings on cattle- and the names of ranch’s like (JJ RANCH) . But Forrest shut that down with his cattle branding email that Franklin asked him.
                      VP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

                        So you think 4:00?
                        ? is this a final Dr. Pepper joke?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

                          ? is this a final Dr. Pepper joke?
                          Nope, it was a joke about luck. As in 4-leaf clover. Would never make a joke about that.
                          Last edited by Cold_Well; 11-24-2019, 11:53 AM.
                          "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X