Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Livingstone
    replied
    I’ve never heard the term oldenhood, but who doesn’t appreciate those wise enough to keep learning and moving for that long? Now, if only that wisdom could be learned in a way that doesn’t take 40 years to break the cryptic. Google translate needs a Fenspeak language option.

Leave a comment:

• Castellaw1685
    replied
    Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
    Maybe he's still listening for when his bell is going to ring? I agree it's confusing....
    The lead slugger is probably confused, or maybe...

Click image for larger version  Name:	coharrystruman1-2x.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	129435

Click image for larger version  Name:	Confucius-Quote3-1024x538.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.5 KB ID:	129438

Click image for larger version  Name:	confucius-say.jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	129437

conf.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 11-21-2019, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Moody Chameleon
    replied
    Maybe he's still listening for when his bell is going to ring? I agree it's confusing....

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    "So hear me all and listen good."
    I'm thinking this is where we sew it up.
    Looking for my dang needle.

Leave a comment:

• ORION
    replied
    Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
    In a recent scrapbook, Forrest asked that searchers to stop emailing him. However, it scrapbook 237 Forrest says "Nobody has ever said I’m getting more valuable as I move farther into oldenhood, but I’m still listening. f"

Is this a way of Forrest communicating with the LS to continue to email him? Did the LS get confused by the previous request to stop emailing Forrest and has stopped? Did Forrest suddenly wonder why communication with the LS has suddenly stopped and thought he would reply publicly so the LS will continue to send emails?

Or, was this simply a cliche way of saying he has no intention of quitting what he is doing?
    He is listening to the ("lead ore").

Peace,

Orion

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Remember when you were learning to put your shoes on? And you couldn't remember which foot was the left and which foot was the right.
    So you asked your Mom, is this right?
    Never got my shoes on correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Walking Among Lions
    started a topic Who is Forrest Listening too?

Who is Forrest Listening too?

In a recent scrapbook, Forrest asked that searchers to stop emailing him. However, it scrapbook 237 Forrest says "Nobody has ever said I’m getting more valuable as I move farther into oldenhood, but I’m still listening. f"

Is this a way of Forrest communicating with the LS to continue to email him? Did the LS get confused by the previous request to stop emailing Forrest and has stopped? Did Forrest suddenly wonder why communication with the LS has suddenly stopped and thought he would reply publicly so the LS will continue to send emails?

Or, was this simply a cliche way of saying he has no intention of quitting what he is doing?
Working...
X