No announcement yet.

Who is Forrest Listening too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Forrest needs an HDMI cable and a and a 55 inch 4k tv that he can use as a monitor so he can increase the zoom on his emails...

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

I no longer email Mr. Fenn because the image of him holding a Magnifying Glass up to his laptop is simply too much. I know Dal has been a good friend to Forrest, but after all the beauty and wisdom Mr. Fenn has been kind enough to impart, can Dal not at least show Mr. Fenn how to use the ZOOM feature? If I ever find the treasure chest, my declaration email will be written in large font and ALL CAPS.

Here you go, Mr. Fenn. I'm sorry none of us thought to send this sooner ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zoom Protocol.PNG
Views:	506
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	129446
      Thank you Dot - I didn't know that. Gonna be zooming in alot more now since it it so easy. Less strokes.

Comment

I don't E-Mail Forrest anymore.

Comment

you guys are cracking me UP over here!
          https://youtu.be/7X9C55TkUP8?t=50
          Last edited by Cross-Eyed Dottie; 11-22-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Llesbob View Post
            I don't E-Mail Forrest anymore.
            if this editor had 1 p.s. font you could send messages here.
            Last edited by Quest; 11-22-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

˙˙˙˙˙ʎɐʍ sᴉɥʇ ɹo

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                ˙˙˙˙˙ʎɐʍ sᴉɥʇ ɹo
                Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

I no longer email Mr. Fenn because the image of him holding a Magnifying Glass up to his laptop is simply too much. I know Dal has been a good friend to Forrest, but after all the beauty and wisdom Mr. Fenn has been kind enough to impart, can Dal not at least show Mr. Fenn how to use the ZOOM feature? If I ever find the treasure chest, my declaration email will be written in large font and ALL CAPS.

Here you go, Mr. Fenn. I'm sorry none of us thought to send this sooner ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Zoom Protocol.PNG Views:	371 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	129446
                  I don't think Forrest is physically using a magnifying glass to read emails. He's probably using the "magnifying" utility included with his computer. He could also decrease screen resolution to get a better view.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

I don't think Forrest is physically using a magnifying glass to read emails. He's probably using the "magnifying" utility included with his computer. He could also decrease screen resolution to get a better view.
                    Your right. The magnifying glass is for looking at the little picture verses the big picture

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                      ˙˙˙˙˙ʎɐʍ sᴉɥʇ ɹo
                      That's one of your old favorites, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X