Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SB 237: Earthenware Bowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by astree View Post

    Attachment on that post same as link

    ( me is in “thE Middle” but also on the ends.. Me in the middlE )
    it took me this long to even get that.
    when people say there's no me in team, i'm always like -- yes there is!
    i think they meant eye, but said mE instead.
    and here i was thinking the sPINEY mountains meant something.
    they did to me at least.
    even if I didn't find gold in ... gold.

    Comment


    • #62
      Youre right about that dottie, no i in team, but there is a me. And the team is goaled.

      ( theres nous in team )
      Last edited by astree; 11-21-2019, 08:45 PM.

      Comment


      • #63
        I kind of wonder if the hidey spot could be a boulder that nature broke and Forrest patched up with a little something extra as filler?
        All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
        -Winston Churchill

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by astree View Post
          Youre right about that dottie, no i in team, but there is a me. And the team is goaled.

          ( theres nous in team )
          must have gotten my eyes crossed.
          happens to me all the time.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

            must have gotten my eyes crossed.
            happens to me all the time.
            Precision is good. Cross your eyes and dot your tease.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by astree View Post

              Precision is good. Cross your eyes and dot your tease.
              and what about those lower case j's ... (c minute 1:38 below)

              Comment


              • #67
                .
                good one. it should be legal in some states

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

                  so many numbers. how to choose ...
                  "The greater part of knowledge is knowing those things not worthy of knowing."

                  Peace,

                  Orion the Hunter

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by ORION View Post

                    "The greater part of knowledge is knowing those things not worthy of knowing."

                    Peace,

                    Orion the Hunter
                    yet nothing is for-free.
                    to owe, to free, to fie upon convention
                    to strive, to seek,
                    and yet still not see.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

                      yet nothing is for-free.
                      to owe, to free, to fie upon convention
                      to strive, to seek,
                      and yet still not see.
                      seek with your heart and soul; with your mind's eye and the imagination of a child....connect the dots and the lines will cross.

                      O.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by ORION View Post

                        seek with your heart and soul; with your mind's eye and the imagination of a child....connect the dots and the lines will cross.

                        O.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Lebowski.gif
Views:	118
Size:	803.8 KB
ID:	129834

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          seek with your heart and soul; with your mind's eye and the imagination of a child....connect the dots and the lines will cross.

                          Yea, sounds simple enough.....hasn't worked with my solve. lol.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Puppins View Post
                            seek with your heart and soul; with your mind's eye and the imagination of a child....connect the dots and the lines will cross.

                            Yea, sounds simple enough.....hasn't worked with my solve. lol.
                            and to think, i've been searching with angst, eagerness, mania, trepidation and a metal detector.
                            sounds like I may need some intense regressive therapy or perhaps just reincarnation to divine the secret spot.
                            Last edited by Cross-Eyed Dottie; 11-24-2019, 12:23 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              @ Cross eyed Dottie

                              I though f said metal detectors weren't needed.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Puppins View Post
                                @ Cross eyed Dottie

                                I though f said metal detectors weren't needed.
                                honestly, i don't even know anymore.
                                all mine gets me are false positives.

                                i'd say just go with what O said, the force, or kid vibes or whatever.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X