Clear All

• Scrapbook 232

here it is https://dalneitzel.com/2019/11/14/sc...ed-thirty-two/

first time ever I hope a SB ISN'T written with me in mind --
    I sure hope Forrest knew I was kidding about taking a squat on his pillow
    it's a little hard for my liking anyhow

Comment

Gulp...
      I just opened a box with a leather holster in from the mail lady.
      Im pretty sure my husband ordered but....freaky.

Comment

Mmm. I am not a good prognosticator of Scrapbook, but I’m getting either some Chaser said or did something regretful; it is a warning to get the TC soon; or it is a reminder not to try to leverage someone, or they might de-leverage you later. This might be the stormiest one I’ve read.

Comment

" Me wearing the bracelet is your best revenge. f "
          https://mysteriouswritings.com/weekl...mber-4th-2016/

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
            Mmm. I am not a good prognosticator of Scrapbook, but I’m getting either some Chaser said or did something regretful; it is a warning to get the TC soon; or it is a reminder not to try to leverage someone, or they might de-leverage you later. This might be the stormiest one I’ve read.
            I agree!
            Probably to all those searchers who promised themselves they wouldn’t email- broken promises....

I love all Roman references, obs...

i think this is Forrest’s warning shot er slug.
            ides is not Capitalized

revenge is best served cold
            Last edited by Vestalpatience; 11-14-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post
              first time ever I hope a SB ISN'T written with me in mind --
              I sure hope Forrest knew I was kidding about taking a squat on his pillow
              it's a little hard for my liking anyhow
              yep he probably is mad at you.... or me for not going and getting it and making him wait till next spring..................again.

Comment

Somehow, Leed Slug plays into this.
                Questing song:
                The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

I hope everyone's speculations on this helps keep y'all warm until summer.
                  I think Forrest knows that this "karma" stuff works both ways, and that he shouldn't go back on his word.
                  (many) Giggles.
                  (one long) Yawnnnnn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                    yep he probably is mad at you.... or me for not going and getting it and making him wait till next spring..................again.
                    I find it fitting YOU just replied, because this most recent post got me thinking, so I ran a KEYWORD search on HoR, and some guy had a terribly compelling theory about the TC being a BOMB!
                    Now I'm wondering if Fenn isn't waiting on the LS to detonate the thing, and if he doesn't, Fenn is threatening to simply use his six-shooter instead. Also, "Lead" searcher has me thinking about "Lead WIRE," as in the one you clip that makes things go boom ... or is that the other one? All I know about bomb dismantling I learned from Hollywood movies, and most of those had Bruce Wills in them. Could HE be the LEAD searcher? Things are really heating up in the Chase. I'm off to pop some Advil, ice my arms, and journal about it.

Okay, okay, JOKING. Just wanted to make sure that much was clear.

All jokes aside, that SB literally had me steaming, the first half of it at least. If that did happen, I hope Fenn performed exactly as described, AND I hope the guy got to read about it ... and then run straight to the bathroom. One time I had a young, smarmy, big money client stand me up for a meeting THREE times in a row. After the second one, I wasn't showing up to help the guy anymore. His family had TONS of money and I'd never seen him work a real job. On the FOURTH meeting, he rolled up 30 minutes late in a Land Cruiser his dad had bought for him (he'd totaled the first one, wiggling out of his 3rd DUI charge with the help of an excellently-connected family attorney) wearing a ____-eating grin. First thing I did was call him to task on the 3 no shows. He told me ... "way I see it, I'M the customer and YOU are the Salesperson." I was too angry to even speak. I wrote up a listing contract on the spot (he was selling a home his family had handed down to him). At the closing two weeks later, he was shocked to learn that 6% went to me, and then another 3% to the buyer's agent. (Typically it's a total of 6% that gets split 3 and 3). When the guy began to throw a hissy at the closing table, I whipped out a signed copy of the Listing Agreement, which I had ready on-hand, and handed it over to the closing attorney -- in the parking lot after the deal was closed, the guy asked me how I could have the audacity to charge him DOUBLE. I reminded him that "I was the salesperson" and "HE was the customer." I also told him my fee for deliberate abuse was $2K an hour. Like Mr. Fenn, I too like it hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post

I find it fitting YOU just replied, because this most recent post got me thinking, so I ran a KEYWORD search on HoR, and some guy had a terribly compelling theory about the TC being a BOMB!
                      Now I'm wondering if Fenn isn't waiting on the LS to detonate the thing, and if he doesn't, Fenn is threatening to simply use his six-shooter instead. Also, "Lead" searcher has me thinking about "Lead WIRE," as in the one you clip that makes things go boom ... or is that the other one? All I know about bomb dismantling I learned from Hollywood movies, and most of those had Bruce Wills in them. Could HE be the LEAD searcher? Things are really heating up in the Chase. I'm off to pop some Advil, ice my arms, and journal about it.

Okay, okay, JOKING. Just wanted to make sure that much was clear.

All jokes aside, that SB literally had me steaming, the first half of it at least. If that did happen, I hope Fenn performed exactly as described, AND I hope the guy got to read about it ... and then run straight to the bathroom. One time I had a young, smarmy, big money client stand me up for a meeting THREE times in a row. After the second one, I wasn't showing up to help the guy anymore. His family had TONS of money and I'd never seen him work a real job. On the FOURTH meeting, he rolled up 30 minutes late in a Land Cruiser his dad had bought for him (he'd totaled the first one, wiggling out of his 3rd DUI charge with the help of an excellently-connected family attorney) wearing a ____-eating grin. First thing I did was call him to task on the 3 no shows. He told me ... "way I see it, I'M the customer and YOU are the Salesperson." I was too angry to even speak. I wrote up a listing contract on the spot (he was selling a home his family had handed down to him). At the closing two weeks later, he was shocked to learn that 6% went to me, and then another 3% to the buyer's agent. (Typically it's a total of 6% that gets split 3 and 3). When the guy began to throw a hissy at the closing table, I whipped out a signed copy of the Listing Agreement, which I had ready on-hand, and handed it over to the closing attorney -- in the parking lot after the deal was closed, the guy asked me how I could have the audacity to charge him DOUBLE. I reminded him that "I was the salesperson" and "HE was the customer." I also told him my fee for deliberate abuse was $2K an hour. Like Mr. Fenn, I too like it hot.
                      I accidentally flagged it when I meant to like it... there is no way for me to like the post twice or i would...
                      I didn't fill out the little box though so it should be good...

wait I know... i could flag the post again and fill the little box out saying how much i liked it for the win...

Comment

owl

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                          owl
                          Maybe Khan could like it to make up for my flagging it....

now i just feel bad.

Comment

Interesting.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

Maybe Khan could like it to make up for my flagging it....

now i just feel bad.
                              That’s funny. I hate that when your thumbs get too big and you hit the wrong key.

Comment

Working...
                              X