• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB230 Rhondo

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/11/11/sc...undred-thirty/

Haha, Khan was right... amazing!

Comment

Sounds like a 170yd eagle, nice 1 dudie!
      And he did say the blogs were for entertainment!
      #poorrhondo #partypoopa
      Last edited by Mr hand; 11-12-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Oh my!

Best confirmation bias I have experienced to date! Actually a clue for me! OMG
        Thank you Forrest!
        Thank you,
        Thank you,
        Thank you!
        Last edited by Coinaster; 11-12-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Interesting story about the Buffalo Nickel. Has anyone read any solves or linked the nickel or Buffalo nickel to the chase?

Comment

This reads to me as a Scrapbook allegory about how we should present ourselves in the chase community, and the benefits it brings to be positive.

Rhondo wasn’t there this last time because he was home trying not to email FF. It probably just looked closed down because he didn’t put the plate under the flower pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post
              Interesting story about the Buffalo Nickel. Has anyone read any solves or linked the nickel or Buffalo nickel to the chase?
              5 seems importante, though I have know idea what i'm talking about...

Click image for larger version

Name:	buffalo chicken yum.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	127886
              Click image for larger version

Name:	buffalo chicken yum1.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	127887
              ...and if I had a wing,
              guess I'd want hot sauce.
              I'm done using the same ole rope,

time for a prayer /\
              Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
              Righty-O!

Comment

i would just call tails...get it?
                Last edited by khan; 11-12-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Loud and clear Forrest.... Roger Will co and out.........DUDE!!!

"YES... go get it then" or was it "Yes?....go get it then".

Comment

3 years ago I sent Forrest an email saying I found rhodium on my claim.
                    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 11-12-2019, 11:14 AM.
                    Questing song:
                    The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	127907 Rondo -- the final movement?

#Rondo -- the Final movement of a Sonata or Concerto (this one sounds big to me ...)

Sonata - a composition for an instrumental soloist, often with a piano accompaniment, typically in several movements with one or more in sonata form. (aka. to go in Alone)
                      Concerto - a musical composition for a solo instrument or instruments accompanied by an orchestra, especially one conceived on a relatively large scale. (aka. to go in Alone)

I always see Greek Myths just beneath the Cloth yarns Fenn spins --
                      this one rings Dark and speaks to me of a most ominous Blaze:

A mysterious Salesman known for pushing a product nobody wants to buy: Old Scratch
                      A little one-room shop in a Nowhere Location: Hell (or perhaps Davy Jones' Locker)
                      Flipping for a bet: Making a wager with the Devil

Kool made the first flavored cigarettes, which attracted youth, and were thus known as "witch sticks" or "devil sticks" --
                      the other flavored witch stick brand being "Black Devils"

C is the Latin symbol for 100.
                      Cerberus is the 100-eyed hound that guards the Gates of Hell.
                      C Note: C-Not-E | See-Not-E | See-Naughty | Sea Naughty (as in a portentous body of water)
                      Styx is the body of water which descends into Hell (Brave / in the Wood)
                      Coin Flip -- Dearly departed souls had to flip a Coin to Charon, the Ferryman of River Styx (in the Wood?) as payment for their passage into the Underworld ...

Charon translates to MARVEL GAZE, which is further defined as Feverish or Flashing Eyes ...

Festering Revenge
                      Addiction to Betting
                      Pic of Ben Franklin (many have claimed Ben Franklin was the Devil)
                      Rituals
                      A Small Edge (gentleman's knife)
                      7 - the most portentous number, denoting both luck and evil in extremes
                      67% Victory -- 66.6 repeating rounded up, and also a clear majority
                      Also, didn't Fenn beat similar odds against the big C?
                      Perhaps this Victory can be attributed to some good ...
                      It's sounding like Fenn walked into a little shop, made a bet with the Devil, and Won.
                      is Fenn saying he beat the devil at his own game? (The Devil went down to Georgia)
                      but still had to bring the picture home (carry the memory with him always?)

Fenn, through WISDOM, planning, awareness and cunning, somehow ... tipped the odds in his favor.

Is he saying the LS must do the same?

Or is Fenn saying he has put the lead searcher through hell, or that we all must pass through hell to get to heaven?

Didn't a Character of Deniro's say something like this in that dark 90's Scorsese film?

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Cross-Eyed Dottie; 11-12-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

here's a rabbit hole...

Rondo was a citrus-flavored soft drink available in limited U.S. markets in the late 1970s and early 1980s, one which was "blended from fine essences", and "lightly carbonated". It is mostly famous for its slogan - "Rondo---The Thirst Crusher" - as well as its commercials, featuring people crushing the cans in various ways. The cans featured bright yellow packaging for regular Rondo and green packaging for Diet Rondo. It was introduced in 1978 by Cadbury-Schweppes.

Schweppes sells a similar drink in Australia under the name Solo

Comment

Originally posted by Cross-Eyed Dottie View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	127907 Rondo -- the final movement?

#Rondo -- the Final movement of a Sonata or Concerto (this one sounds big to me ...)

Sonata - a composition for an instrumental soloist, often with a piano accompaniment, typically in several movements with one or more in sonata form. (aka. to go in Alone)
                          Concerto - a musical composition for a solo instrument or instruments accompanied by an orchestra, especially one conceived on a relatively large scale. (aka. to go in Alone)

I always see Greek Myths just beneath the Cloth yarns Fenn spins --
                          this one rings Dark and speaks to me of a most ominous Blaze:

A mysterious Salesman known for pushing a product nobody wants to buy: Old Scratch
                          A little one-room shop in a Nowhere Location: Hell (or perhaps Davy Jones' Locker)
                          Flipping for a bet: Making a wager with the Devil

Kool made the first flavored cigarettes, which attracted youth, and were thus known as "witch sticks" or "devil sticks" --
                          the other flavored witch stick brand being "Black Devils"

C is the Latin symbol for 100.
                          Cerberus is the 100-eyed hound that guards the Gates of Hell.
                          C Note: C-Not-E | See-Not-E | See-Naughty | Sea Naughty (as in a portentous body of water)
                          Styx is the body of water which descends into Hell (Brave / in the Wood)
                          Coin Flip -- Dearly departed souls had to flip a Coin to Charon, the Ferryman of River Styx (in the Wood?) as payment for their passage into the Underworld ...

Charon translates to MARVEL GAZE, which is further defined as Feverish or Flashing Eyes ...

Festering Revenge
                          Addiction to Betting
                          Pic of Ben Franklin (many have claimed Ben Franklin was the Devil)
                          Rituals
                          A Small Edge (gentleman's knife)
                          7 - the most portentous number, denoting both luck and evil in extremes
                          67% Victory -- 66.6 repeating rounded up, and also a clear majority
                          It's sounding like Fenn walked into a little shop, made a bet with the Devil, and Won.
                          is Fenn saying he beat the devil at his own game? (The Devil went down to Georgia)
                          but still had to bring the picture home (carry the memory with him always?)

Fenn, through WISDOM, planning, awareness and cunning, somehow ... tipped the odds in his favor.

Is he saying the LS must do the same?

Or is Fenn saying he has put the lead searcher through hell, or that we all must pass through hell to get to heaven?

Didn't a Character of Deniro's say something like this in that dark 90's Scorsese film?

https://youtu.be/pwTADnsFrPA
                          Last edited by khan; 11-12-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                            Also, didn't Fenn beat similar odds against the big C?
                            Perhaps this Victory can be attributed to some good ...
                            Comment

Ole Rondo and a young R R ...

https://youtu.be/onHAflpDw0g

https://youtu.be/9tfyv4BZRug

Comment

Working...
                              X