Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thuh BIG What If

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

    Click image for larger version

Name:	cactuscowboy2.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	127392
    Watch out, Froggy! You could be next!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

      Watch out, Froggy! You could be next!!
      You think I will get a room with a view?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
        So flags are thrown for style? I‘ll start with that! Watch your style n grammar please from now on!!!
        Cut it out. Warning.

        And the other’s ban is permanent based on the rules of this site.
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

        Comment


        • #19
          I‘m shivering...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
            I‘m shivering...
            Sorry to see you go, but the PM sealed it.
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

            Comment


            • #21
              I can’t respond to the PMs and need to archive here due to legal reasons:

              I did not ban at will. I didn’t even ban in the beginning. There was several chances and the constant posts were distracting and making issues on the site for all. This site is not about the one smartest friend of yours, rather everyone to put their thoughts. I do not check constantly, but when I come on and have a wide number of flags on one user on a wide variety of postings, some that I can’t even figure out, I gave a short time out. That was all.

              Then within a short time a lawsuit. Fine. I am used to it. Anyone who threatens or files lawsuits against me or the site are banned permanently. This same person had multiple accounts and stuff I dealt with previously. Not worth all my time and effort for one user. Too high maintenance to deal with, even if they are the lead searcher. I could care less about that.

              Then I state to settle everything a warning, meaning stop and let things settle and the shenanigans begin with calling me out on that thread then the PM. I won’t be bullied on my own site and I will be taken seriously as a moderator or I will make sure to settle it or it becomes mayhem. Why escalate things, again, I am not arguing that the people involved are the smartest, lead searcher, etc etc, I am saying this site is about banter of many to discuss as a community. If you are looking to have a group follow one person, they can start their own site. Not file a lawsuit to be on mine. I get to decide what is best for the direction of the site and I will defend it. Period.

              I wish it were different, but this one is clear. It sucks to see people I have met go, people I know are cool cats. People who I enjoy their company, but this site is not about me personally. It is about what is best for the site. I will be posting this on THOR to ensure there is an archive for the pending lawsuit.

              K




              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kpro View Post
                I can’t respond to the PMs and need to archive here due to legal reasons:

                I did not ban at will. I didn’t even ban in the beginning. There was several chances and the constant posts were distracting and making issues on the site for all. This site is not about the one smartest friend of yours, rather everyone to put their thoughts. I do not check constantly, but when I come on and have a wide number of flags on one user on a wide variety of postings, some that I can’t even figure out, I gave a short time out. That was all.

                Then within a short time a lawsuit. Fine. I am used to it. Anyone who threatens or files lawsuits against me or the site are banned permanently. This same person had multiple accounts and stuff I dealt with previously. Not worth all my time and effort for one user. Too high maintenance to deal with, even if they are the lead searcher. I could care less about that.

                Then I state to settle everything a warning, meaning stop and let things settle and the shenanigans begin with calling me out on that thread then the PM. I won’t be bullied on my own site and I will be taken seriously as a moderator or I will make sure to settle it or it becomes mayhem. Why escalate things, again, I am not arguing that the people involved are the smartest, lead searcher, etc etc, I am saying this site is about banter of many to discuss as a community. If you are looking to have a group follow one person, they can start their own site. Not file a lawsuit to be on mine. I get to decide what is best for the direction of the site and I will defend it. Period.

                I wish it were different, but this one is clear. It sucks to see people I have met go, people I know are cool cats. People who I enjoy their company, but this site is not about me personally. It is about what is best for the site. I will be posting this on THOR to ensure there is an archive for the pending lawsuit.

                K



                kpro, a lawsuit (or even threat of a lawsuit) makes no sense to me. Thank you for hosting this blog/forum. You have always appeared to me to be reasonably fair-minded and more than generous with warnings before banning anybody. Good luck to you in all this.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  I‘m shivering...
                  Bye-bye sugarpie. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
                  Thank you, KPro, for periodically cleaning house of these miscreants. Somewhat thankless and endless job for you to be sure, but *I* thank you for ridding this site of such garbage when you can.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Zapster View Post

                    Bye-bye sugarpie. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
                    Thank you, KPro, for periodically cleaning house of these miscreants. Somewhat thankless and endless job for you to be sure, but *I* thank you for ridding this site of such garbage when you can.
                    Hello for a short time to all my friends I had here! This is Cowboyrocker and I have just reregistered for this one post.

                    The reason is Zapster‘s post I quoted. When I saw this I realized that Kpro‘s post was addressed in my direction, but mostly described things that I am and was NOT INVOLVED!

                    So before my Good Bye to all you great guys, let me state the following for you:

                    1. I have not threatened nor filed a lawsuit! That must have been someone else!
                    2. I have not bullied!

                    What have I done to get banned? Well, I spoke up for an online-friend of mine, I made here. I was shocked he was banned twice without an open word. I thought it was because of slang, grammar and style, and I was not told I‘m wrong. After I asked who can judge the style, content or grammar I flagged three posts for incomplete sentences or slang, just to give an example! I did that before, and that time the ban was taken back...

                    After that I got an answer from Kpro who I had the honor to meet at the function, that ended with „Warning!“. Since I am a grownup man, you can discuss with (limited only by my bad english), I ended my next PM with the words „Nice warning by the way“.

                    After these short PMs sent forth and back I did not flag more posts, but I was banned for it... it says so on my log in page...

                    The post where I stated „I‘m shivering“ is -for me- the only reason I was banned. Everybody can read it as they want... for me it was not too serious, but alas... I‘m banned now and I won‘t complain!

                    I do complain about posts like Zapster‘s though. Maybe he judged on base of Kpro‘s post, but that was not about me! So it was reason enough to call me miscreant and garbage? I can‘t take it personal due to its misled nature and the lack of thinking put into this. I will only take it personal if it stands after this very post of mine.

                    In no way it is necessary to insult people you don‘t know! Behind an avatar it is easier to insult but nobody should do that!

                    That‘s all I had to say! Thats what this (illegal) account was for! Thank you Kpro for granting me this chance to make my case!

                    I will miss quite a few of you guysngals on here! I‘ll concentrate on lurking so I won‘t miss the smarter posts!

                    Posting will -for the remainder of the Chase- be limited to my „little home over there“!

                    Byebye
                    Cowboyrocker aka TLo
                    Last edited by altCR; 11-10-2019, 01:52 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      TLo: why use multiple accounts? I totally respected and enjoyed your posts as TLo. Based on content, it never would have occurred to me that Cowboyrocker was an alter ego. I don't know what you intended by "I'm shivering," but you have to consider that a natural ~American~ interpretation of those two words would be, "Go ahead--I dare you." Perhaps this idiom would not occur to a non-native. (If memory serves you're German?) In any case, my apologies for the harsh words and jumping to conclusions about intent.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                        TLo: why use multiple accounts? I totally respected and enjoyed your posts as TLo. Based on content, it never would have occurred to me that Cowboyrocker was an alter ego. I don't know what you intended by "I'm shivering," but you have to consider that a natural ~American~ interpretation of those two words would be, "Go ahead--I dare you." Perhaps this idiom would not occur to a non-native. (If memory serves you're German?) In any case, my apologies for the harsh words and jumping to conclusions about intent.
                        Apologies accepted!

                        TLo is my name on Dal‘s... I always used to be Cowboyrocker over here and we already exchanged PMs... altCR is the only time I used a 2nd account on any forum! Kpro was informed and let me explain the situation and that was a kind move!

                        The „I dare you“-interpretation is correct, as I tried to state above! I posted this on base of the fact that I met and really liked Kpro in person and didn‘t really expect her to pull the trigger, a childish move of mine and reason enough to ban me.

                        As I feel right now, I‘ll be back with my original acc, because Kpro let me know I could. My ban was more or less a collateral damage in a stressy admin situation and I don‘t have any bad feelings if that‘s true!
                        Last edited by altCR; 11-11-2019, 04:55 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          All good. Reinstated.
                          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Forgiveness.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                              Maybe the LS (gosh I hate that term) - can we create a knew won?
                              Anyway, as I was saying - what if that odd duck has a message for Finn and is waiting for the wright thyme and the write place to give it to him?
                              Now whose chasin who?
                              Willie run, willie bite, willie stand his ground and fight?
                              I guess the term 'odd duck' never caught on. Sorry www.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                                I‘m shivering...
                                If we ever meet up in MT again. I'll buy you another beer TLo.

                                Cheers!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X