Eric Sloane and Forrest Friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Sloane and Forrest Friendship

I'm curious, if Forrest and Eric were such good friends, why do we not hear many stories about their shenanigans or mis-adventures?

Eric seems more like an asterisk in the back of Forrest's books.

Eric Sloane is in TTOTC, so I bet there's a good chance of involvement somehow.

Comment

On the conspiracy theory side. Eric also had high ranking governmental knowledge.

Comment

IMO Eric Sloane knew about the location of the chest. I say this because i beleive the put in below the home of Brown involves Eric. I think if he were to speak about places they actually went it would give away locations related to the clues. Who knows, maybe we would hear more if the treasure was found

Comment

Originally posted by Dryw2015 View Post
          IMO Eric Sloane knew about the location of the chest. I say this because i beleive the put in below the home of Brown involves Eric. I think if he were to speak about places they actually went it would give away locations related to the clues. Who knows, maybe we would hear more if the treasure was found
          If Sloane didn’t like the color brown, there wouldn’t have been a mention of the various color names leaving out the singular word ‘brown.’ It seems F retelling an ES rant and making it ambiguous as to whom ranted.
          There’s poetry in this friendship.

Comment

If you do Buff as Brown and then homophone 'below' something strange happens

Comment

Working...
            X