No announcement yet.

SB 228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came across this in my research - loving those coincidental doppelgangers that pop up while I am looking.
    One is photograph of Alice Liddell and the other is a painting pictured on the cover of FF's book "The Genius of Nicholai Fechin."
    Could almost be the same person if you use a bit of imagination......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alice_Liddell_2.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	127417Click image for larger version

Name:	fechin (2).jpg
Views:	362
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	127418
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Very similar!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Came across this in my research - loving those coincidental doppelgangers that pop up while I am looking.
        One is photograph of Alice Liddell and the other is a painting pictured on the cover of FF's book "The Genius of Nicholai Fechin."

Click image for larger version  Name:	Alice_Liddell_2.jpg Views:	69 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	127417Click image for larger version  Name:	fechin (2).jpg Views:	70 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	127418
        That's a novel idea!
        I can't wait to read it.
        Last edited by Boxhound; 11-09-2019, 03:07 PM.
        https://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Name:	Alice_Liddell_2.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	127417Click image for larger version

Name:	fechin (2).jpg
Views:	362
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	127418
          And with a little more imagination...

Name:	GirlImagination.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	127441

Peace,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
            Or my BOTG whereby the shovel never reached the right spot. It’s one thing to dig and not find. It’s another to not reach the correct spot after you’ve identified it.
            Yeah it's really weird. You know why I chickened out? The day before, when we set camp within 100 miles of target, this UFO blimp thing hovered over slow at maybe 2,000 feet about an hour after a BLM cop stopped and questioned us like 45 minutes. It was freaky. Even though "I want to believe," I knew it was a surveillance blimp sneaking over near dark. Makes me wonder what is at that place too.
            it made me think...
            surely, if for some reason I AM lead solver, they are watching me now... now what do you think about that, Forrest?
            Questing song:
            THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
              Seems like this may not be the last scrapbook . . .

Forrest Fenn on November 7, 2019 at 3:36 pm said:Now you wait just a minute Dal. If you are insinuating that I’ve written my last Scrapbook then you’re dancing around the periphery of what might have been, but ain’t. It’s true that I’ve mostly run out of things to think about, but I could still tell the story of Rhondo, and the one about my magic medicinal mojo necklace. Maybe I’ll get around to those.
              I'm starting to feel like I'm dancing around the periphery of what might have been.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

Yeah it's really weird. You know why I chickened out? The day before, when we set camp within 100 miles of target, this UFO blimp thing hovered over slow at maybe 2,000 feet about an hour after a BLM cop stopped and questioned us like 45 minutes. It was freaky. Even though "I want to believe," I knew it was a surveillance blimp sneaking over near dark. Makes me wonder what is at that place too.
                it made me think...
                surely, if for some reason I AM lead solver, they are watching me now... now what do you think about that, Forrest?
                My experience isn’t quite that intense...but I was approached and told I was BRAVE. Later I was approached online by someone I didn’t know (on a different board) and asked why I was there...

Comment

I can always tell who the other searchers are. I move quite unseen and see them pointing and poking at things.
                  Questing song:

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

it made me think...
                    I want to hear more about the blimp. Do you have photos/ media documentation? Did it vanish before the BLM cop arrived? If not did you point it out? If so did you mention it? Was the cop there for reasons unrelated to the blimp? Who is now watching?- the blimpy guys or the popo? I have a feeling true surveillance won’t ever be noticed. A sneaky blimp is a good song title maybe, but otherwise not a thing. .. (imo)
                    woah, inspired for some lyrics now maybe- hear a beat....
                    ...is it weird to be coming from my back tooth?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                      I want to hear more about the blimp. Do you have photos/ media documentation? Did it vanish before the BLM cop arrived? If not did you point it out? If so did you mention it? Was the cop there for reasons unrelated to the blimp? Who is now watching?- the blimpy guys or the popo? I have a feeling true surveillance won’t ever be noticed. A sneaky blimp is a good song title maybe, but otherwise not a thing. .. (imo)
                      woah, inspired for some lyrics now maybe- hear a beat....
                      ...is it weird to be coming from my back tooth?
                      Maybe an hour after the Land cop left it came out. We normally watch for UFOs near sunset, and that's how I noticed it. Telephoto on the SLR camera is ridiculously good.
                      But yeah, he was a US fed. Haha, we once joked that my dentist was chipping (electronically) teeth.
                      The blimp moved in quickly, nearly invisible; it's like I noticed it but for some reason didn't snap right away to it till it rotated. Once it angled itself, it caught the light. In my estimations, because *I am not OVERLY apt to believe that aliens are everywhere,* it was a drone that experienced piloting error which caused me to notice it. I don't think that most people would've seen it.
                      Questing song:

Comment

Cool photo, thanks for responding. I think it’s weird that a “BLM cop” questioned you for 45 mins (you must be a very suspicious lot), but that flying jellyfish is also weird. Maybe someone was studying wildlife with a drone and didn’t want to scare the animals?

Comment

Originally posted by khan

https://youtu.be/JsMlQzDSZqY his dog was named dog there's boy and mrs woman
                          Hondo, his dog's name was Sam. Big Jake, his dog's name was dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

I'm starting to feel like I'm dancing around the periphery of what might have been.
                            what was the other recent sb that he used periphery?

Comment

someone said brown and gold leaves, i also heard whoop & dance meant title to the gold, but this book, the genius of... really sets me off, is it a symbolic title in some way?

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

what was the other recent sb that he used periphery?
                                I believe there was only one. SB205

Comment

Working...
                                X