SB 228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

All I know about "sonic" is that I like their Green Tea and their Chili Cheese Dogs!
    I’m a fan of their grilled chicken sandwiches, lol...
    But the guy’s also pretty good at catchy saga tunes.

maybe I misspoke(?),though I think both are tasty words:

As adjectives the difference between sonic and acoustic is that sonic is of or relating to sound while acoustic is pertaining to the sense of hearing, the organs of hearing, or the science of sounds; auditory.

Comment

artists are peculiar freaks, be an artist and you'll see. He din't have no ear problems. Lots hate it when you look at the painting before it's done and what about the live and die in L.A. guy, he burnt all his stuff mandalaesk. You guyzes ear problems are because of the insane microwave tech you put right in your ear, next comes headaches, sleep problems, forgetting,falling down, and the dr. will give you clozipan

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
        He spells the name three ways...Fechin, Feshin and Fetchin in the caption of the self portrait.
        Hi Anon Anon: yet another instance of Forrest trying to drill it (apologies for the dental reference) into us that homophones are fair game and probably important. They certainly have been in some of my solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Hi Anon Anon: yet another instance of Forrest trying to drill it (apologies for the dental reference) into us that homophones are fair game and probably important. They certainly have been in some of my solutions.
          Yes Zapster I like that thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

I aint homofonic, but I hears ya.

Comment

I h8 hoe moe fones!!! English is not my mothertongue... got dam eat! Maybe that‘s Y uhm loced

Comment

Great timing of this Scrapbook as I just received notice that my copy of Too Far to Walk has shipped!

http://mysteriouswritings.com/a-pers...-forrest-fenn/

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  I h8 hoe moe fones!!! English is not my mothertongue... got dam eat! Maybe that‘s Y uhm loced
                  Oh no, here comes that hillbilly talk again. Quick, RT cover your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Totally not falling for confirmation bias this time!

I don't care if my kids' names are referenced, a birthday is referenced and attention is drawn to Alexandra's left eye, which appears to hold in it a grouping of stars...a constellation, if you will.

Nope. Not falling for any confirmation bias!

Peace,

Orion the Hunter
                    Nope...Not me! No confirmation bias here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alex_d-B.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	127273

Comment

Hmm. So the “stars” tie to you, or your solve?

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                        Hmm. So the “stars” tie to you, or your solve?
                        Or Both? It's a cosmic thing.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Name:	7.20.19.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	127279

Comment

Or Both? It's a cosmic thing.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Name:	7.20.19.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	207.8 KB
ID:	127279
                          Gosh...I realize I have dozens, if not scores of Chase related images...many I've not yet shared. Thinking about putting together my own scrapbook.

Maybe call it, "The Hunter's Guide to the Fenniverse"

See what I did there? "Fenniverse"

Fenn - I - Verse

"i" is in the middle (just left, actually)....and that is significant.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Gosh...I realize I have dozens, if not scores of Chase related images...many I've not yet shared. Thinking about putting together my own scrapbook.

Maybe call it, "The Hunter's Guide to the Fenniverse"

See what I did there? "Fenniverse"

Fenn - I - Verse

"i" is in the middle (just left, actually)....and that is significant.

Peace,

O.
                            Absolutely!
                            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I noticed the brownish colored triangular shaped spot under her eye. Maybe it's a bruise.

Comment

No questioning of the word "Rhondo"?

"Now you wait just a minute Dal. If you are insinuating that I’ve written my last Scrapbook then you’re dancing around the periphery of what might have been, but ain’t. It’s true that I’ve mostly run out of things to think about, but I could still tell the story of Rhondo, and the one about my magic medicinal mojo necklace. And besides, how can I write my next SB if I haven’t yet written my last one?"

Google Rhondo meaning. Results for Rondo come up. Rondo meaning: a musical form with a recurring leading theme, often found in the final movement of a sonata or concerto.

Yes, Rondo is spelled without the "h" but according to Mysterious Writings, Questions With Forrest Fenn and The Thrill Of The Chase, http://mysteriouswritings.com/questi...-of-the-chase/
                                Question posted 6/26/2014:
                                "...It’s fun to make up words and play with different spellings. When someone calls me out after noticing the corruption of a word I use, I just smile, especially when I say something that in my mind is correct but in an academic sense it’s a horrible malfunction. "

Reminds me of that saying about playing the same old tune. He can keep singing the same tune with a recurring leading theme to the very end. But who's going to get it? The recurring leading theme I mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X