No announcement yet.

Scrapbook Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp and Native American art. Or tying.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
      Pineapples
      I agree, pineapples.

Comment

Heck, I'm waiting on one that addresses the interpretation of the English language!

I sent him this back around the first of May ( and no, I don't inundate him with emails...that is only the second I've sent this year)
        …………….………
        Hello Forrest,
        I haven’t pestered you in some months, but I ran across this and thought, “I bet Forrest feels like this about most searchers, most days!”

…….“I see what the problem is here.. I'm talking in English, and you're ALL listening in dumbass.”

I hope that you and Peggy are doing great and that you get a little smile from the quote.

Have a wonderful day......loco

Comment

Well Forrest certainly knows how to shut down a thread. It was fun while it lasted... Looks like JHSharp was the closest

Comment

Owls in 229

Comment

control imo
              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Rhondo, or maybe a medicinal necklace.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                  Rhondo, or maybe a medicinal necklace.
                  LoL

Comment

What ever happened to intersections?

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

There is an analogy to both of the pineapple stories in TTOTC. The two pineapple pies were broken in half (divided into fourths) Then the pineapple toast was also divided. (cut into fourths)
                      Thats great OH!, sometimes I think Forrest's new doodles look like Pineapples...upside down(like Skippys favorite)...the green dress and the yellow hair.
                      We know that he likes to say ¼...which is a quarter, which is George Washington- so I guess the question is- what does George Washington have to do with pineapples...
                      OH! wait, he went to Barbados to collect them....
                      https://www.mountvernon.org/library/...le/pineapples/

So if Barbados is our Warm Waters- would Browne Beach be our HOB? It is in St. Michael parish, not to mention the infamous pirates in the Triangle Trade.
                      With a place like Pie Corner and the Jolly Roger and its allegiance to the Queen, its looking good.

This is why I will never find the treasure.
                      VP

Comment

It is my belief that it will be a story about a friend named Rhonda who killed a lion while on a safari. Rhonda is likely a pioneer of some sort in art, or in a profession. I believe Rhonda will likely owns a potato farm in Idaho, but has hired out a caretaker to keep an eye on all those potato eyes so she is not blindsided if things go South . She likely will be an amateur astronomer, geologist and gardener who has pursued her interests following a divorce from her husband, after retiring from the women's PGA. As a consequence of lifting sacks of potatoes, (or possible rock samples) she likely had to have back surgery and some dental work after a nasty fall.

Comment

I'll go contrarian and predict no SB 229 this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post
                            Owls in 229
                            What a hoot ! Then another hoot. And yes, one after another hoot. SB 230 about a bartender.

Comment

I'll predict that the next SB will be about Veterans Day. A celebration to those who have served. A big thank you to those brave men and women!

Comment

Managing the way forward in the correct direction. Imho
                                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Working...
                                X