Scrapbook Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook Predictions

It seemed we all had a bit of fun on the last one. Lets try this again.
    My clairvoyant thoughts for the next scrapbook has to do with animals. Something to do with shrewdness.
    Last edited by OH!!; 11-07-2019, 09:08 AM.
    ANNWFN

Shrewdness? Are we talking about a mole?

Comment

More birds, women and reptiles.
      Questing song:
      THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Amphibians of course!

Comment

SB230 - Tooth hurty, time to see the dentist. More nasty Brown grity teeth of the Rockys.

Comment

We do need more entertainment. Is dal randomly picking them out of the pile. Is it just a press of an upload button. So there's 3 left in the waiting. What mongsters are lurking in the 1000's. Somebody tried to hack my $50 bank account. There has to be a reason why f watches the internet so closely.
            Last edited by khan; 11-07-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I'm gonna say only one thing in specific -- butterflies! Or Caterpillar transformation into a butterfly. You get the gist.

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post
                I'm gonna say only one thing in specific -- butterflies! Or Caterpillar transformation into a butterfly. You get the gist.
                I like that.
                First you have to learn to crawl before you can walk,
                then you have to walk before you can run,
                and then you have to run before you can FLY.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

I like that.
                  First you have to learn to crawl before you can walk,
                  then you have to walk before you can run,
                  and then you have to run before you can FLY.
                  YES!!! That's good stuff! Another thought is to maybe reference the poem to this concept. What we see is the Caterpillar at first. Maybe one day, when the time is right, someone will peel the outer skin and we will see the inner beauty of the Butterfly !

Comment

Oh Boy this is fun! Thanks Oh for starting! I like the Butterfly guess!! But shouldn't it be Flutterby? I'm going to guess something to do with a guy selling Gum like the old fashioned Wriggles or Juicy Fruit kind or bananas.....

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

OUAW, page 166. (166 poem words)
                      Suzanne served healthy glasses of a severely green liquid that
                      she described as "a blend." It was made of eight different fruits whose
                      names were foreign to me, except for bananas, but I didn't taste those
                      in the mix. I drank it like it was good for me, and I'm sure it was because
                      Suz is a health nut.
                      I didn't know the man sitting on my right, but when he was introduced
                      as Arnold Kopelson, I said "Oh," and pretended to understand.
                      Suz knew I didn't though, so she whispered that he had produced 29
                      movies and received an Oscar for Platoon. I smiled and sat up straighter
                      in my chair.
                      ---------------------------------------------------------
                      Platoon was filmed entirely in the midst of banana trees.
                      THE POEM IS NOT ONLY A MAP, IT WAS AUTHORED BY A PHILOSOPHER AND SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON STONE.
                      A Friends Website
                      www.SharkWheel.com

Like the Rossetta Stone? Don't you know that guy is proud I'm sure Forrest is proud of how hard he made this at least he should be

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

YES!!! That's good stuff! Another thought is to maybe reference the poem to this concept. What we see is the Caterpillar at first. Maybe one day, when the time is right, someone will peel the outer skin and we will see the inner beauty of the Butterfly !
                        hope when you get it peeled, it isn't just a banana!

Comment

A bird running into a dirty window.

I wonder if we need windex?

Comment

Pineapples

Comment

I think it will be about food. Maybe I'm just hungry.

Comment

Working...
                              X