Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
    OUAW Cover
    You don't need the star that is already caught, you flip the book over and play dot to dot!

I'm a poet and don't know it.
    Click image for larger version Name:	OUAWR-cover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	990.5 KB ID:	127157
    Ahhh! WY didn't I think of that! I may just have to abandon my state and start over...

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

Ahhh! WY didn't I think of that! I may just have to abandon my state and start over...
      Why didn't I think of that.
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Maybe it's not Wy but WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
          Maybe it's not Wy but WHY?
          er maybe, caus fishin line'll git kinky reel ez, it aint actually WY, but uh WY KNOT ...
          jus thankin out loud here. i thank thas THE IMPORT question Finn done asked hisself fore bout
          every crazy creative thang he went an done, an ever LINE he went n CROSSED,
          which is whut the hole thang's bout, fore me at least. Crossin lines reel deliberate like.

LIFE: Ya caint take it with ya.

FENN: Oh yeahs? An WY KNOT?!!

Ole Fishermen nose his knots an how tuh untie em n liberate hisself from confoundin rules uh life which is whut Finn done. f thuh RED tape.

Comment

A shining star has reappeared. Glad to see ya back Leech.
            We definitely have knot gottin anywhere further than where you left us.
            I've jus been sittin here minding my own business - tryin to catch me some flies.

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

How ya thank I fill? I got TWO states I ben straddlin fer a while n now I gotta quit em both?
              A double blaze if ya ask me cause it aint easy tuh quit DisPair.
              I thank they make uh pill fur that.

Comment

Welcome back, A Leach! Missed you!!!

Why can't we take the cover like it's supposed to be taken and read "hm"... Hmmmmmmmmm… THINK! :-)

Comment

So hoof hearted. Are you saying in that video Forrest lied about the person he credited. That was in the room for designing that cover? I don't have the link to that context. Where he talks about how he gave control of that book to other people. And mentioned there names. But would appreciate if someone could post it to show me why memory is in error on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                    Forrest,

I smacked my head into my palm the other night when I was looking at the cover of Once Upon a While (OUAW). The puzzle was in plain sight the whole time and I never realized it until now. People will be blown away when the solution is revealed and the clues/hints have all been identified.

Your Friend,

WAL
                    The cover of the revised edition, which came out in October of 2018, is different than the original. In the revised edition, there is now ONE STAR on the same level as the Author, Forrest Fenn. A star, Dizzy Dean, was also added to the revised Edition. The Dizzy Dean scrapbook came out in June of 2018. Find Dizzy Dean and you've found the Hunter.

Peace,

Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                      OUAW Cover
                      You don't need the star that is already caught, you flip the book over and play dot to dot!

I'm a poet and don't know it.
                      Click image for larger version Name:	OUAWR-cover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	990.5 KB ID:	127157
                      You cheated... In drawing the y you drew a line from the left star to intersect with the line drawn between the right two stars. If the rules are to draw dot to dot then you just can't make up a point which isn't there. Now drawing that side and following the rules..... I get WV. I think I'll look in West Virginia. Didn't he say that he wished he could have hidden it on the East coast.?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

You cheated... In drawing the y you drew a line from the left star to intersect with the line drawn between the right two stars. If the rules are to draw dot to dot then you just can't make up a point which isn't there. Now drawing that side and following the rules..... I get WV. I think I'll look in West Virginia. Didn't he say that he wished he could have hidden it on the East coast.?
                        I suppose I did cheat on my dot to dot. That was the only way I could graduate kindergarten! Wait, Imagination is better than knowlege. You have to imagine a 5 pointed star.

Comment

OH!: if you like, there is a way out for your WY, and you can use just the front cover and flap:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	OUAW_cover_stars.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	127341

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                            OH!: if you like, there is a way out for your WY, and you can use just the front cover and flap:
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	OUAW_cover_stars.jpg Views:	51 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	127341
                            Ha-ha, Thanks Zapster. The "W" is all that is needed was my thought. Because there are 23 of them in the poem and 23 counties in Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

In defense of OH!! , Forrest did say he was "in the middle" and that's significant.

OH!! is one of my favorite posters...the effort he's applied to the Chase over the years is tremendous, and his enthusiasm is unbound.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

9 prominent stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X