Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stars Align in OUAW - Message for Forrest

Forrest,

I smacked my head into my palm the other night when I was looking at the cover of Once Upon a While (OUAW). The puzzle was in plain sight the whole time and I never realized it until now. People will be blown away when the solution is revealed and the clues/hints have all been identified.

Your Friend,

WAL

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
    Forrest,

I smacked my head into my palm the other night when I was looking at the cover of Once Upon a While (OUAW). The puzzle was in plain sight the whole time and I never realized it until now. People will be blown away when the solution is revealed and the clues/hints have all been identified.

Your Friend,

WAL
    Exactly! Well at least "in plain sight" for the first area anyway. I got stuck on that "hooked star" for almost a year before I figured out how to use it to unlock the other stars on the cover.
    Last edited by Hoof Hearted; 11-07-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I can see the connection.
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Forrest,

Your Friend,

WAL
        your going to trip even more when you see those same patterns in the poem(if you haven't allready).. the stars match the placement of the O's in body of the text of his poem.. It's a map.

he has sat in front of the solution at book readings with the cover in the background.. hinting with his drawing and architect comments and no one has paid attention to it... 10yrs on.
        Last edited by 1keyword; 11-07-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Forrest,

Your Friend,

WAL
          Oh-- So with this newly discovered information on the cover of OUAW, would you say that OUAW is necessary in solving the poem?

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

Oh-- So with this newly discovered information on the cover of OUAW, would you say that OUAW is necessary in solving the poem?
            Not necessary. It's more of a confirmer than a clue.

Comment

Not necessary. It's more of a confirmer than a clue.
              Ok good! That's great then!

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                he has sat in front of the solution at book readings with the cover in the background.. hinting with his drawing and architect comments and no one has paid attention to it... 10yrs on.
                M. C. Escher ?

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

M. C. Escher ?

Lefty?
                  "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Yes

Comment

OUAW Cover
                      You don't need the star that is already caught, you flip the book over and play dot to dot!

I'm a poet and don't know it.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	OUAWR-cover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	990.5 KB ID:	127157
                      ANNWFN

Comment

So, it’s a red herring.

Comment

I thought at a public release/ book signing. Ff credited someone else for that design. Ff said what he wanted to that person. but someone else created it. I could be wrong.

Comment

I didn’t get in the chase until 2018. Never heard of it. But the more I have read and know makes me wish I had joined sooner. The cover for OUAW is perfect. TBH it makes me a little emotional because it’s just right, in a playful way, but in a way that also reminds me that nothing lasts forever. Even this thing we all share.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                              I thought at a public release/ book signing. Ff credited someone else for that design. Ff said what he wanted to that person. but someone else created it. I could be wrong.
                              Like he's seriously going to come right out and say "Now pay close attention to the cover of my new book because I hid some really important confirming hints in it's design there for you."? No, what you heard was just a "cover story".

Comment

Working...
                              X