New documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New documentary

Dear search friends, there is a documentary in works that will spotlight the chase beyond the traditional poem/memoir and searcher botg stories. If you have a unique story, contribute or participate in the hunt in an interesting way and be willing to share your story, please email me at [email protected] . Email me with questions. K
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Dear search friends, there is a documentary in works that will spotlight the chase beyond the traditional poem/memoir and searcher botg stories. If you have a unique story, contribute or participate in the hunt in an interesting way and be willing to share your story, please email me at [email protected] . Email me with questions. K
    Pardon me for asking, but why doesn't the documentary producer just post a link or email here for searchers to respond, rather than going through another searcher?

Comment

Hi Haley,

I am the executive producer of the documentary. There is an associate producer and post production supervisor that is the master of the technology, filming, and editing for the documentary, and a team of photography, camera and interviewers on the team, both searchers and non searchers. Some of the team traveled to Santa Fe last weekend for our first set of interviews, which included searcher meet ups and the team began to film and interview.

This is truly the first documentary for searchers by searchers. We were able to obtain exclusives with Forrest and Douglas, to show you how serious this is. We will share more shortly as the first trailers are created, but it is a documentary about things beyond the traditional, which is the poem/book and searchers BOTG stories. We are digging deeper and hope to draw both searchers and non searchers into viewing audience through searcher stories that are unique to the chase.

I have attached one picture, more to come. .

K

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Hi Haley,

I am the executive producer of the documentary. There is an associate producer and post production supervisor that is the master of the technology, filming, and editing for the documentary, and a team of photography, camera and interviewers on the team, both searchers and non searchers. Some of the team traveled to Santa Fe last weekend for our first set of interviews, which included searcher meet ups and the team began to film and interview.

This is truly the first documentary for searchers by searchers. We were able to obtain exclusives with Forrest and Douglas, to show you how serious this is. We will share more shortly as the first trailers are created, but it is a documentary about things beyond the traditional, which is the poem/book and searchers BOTG stories. We are digging deeper and hope to draw both searchers and non searchers into viewing audience through searcher stories that are unique to the chase.

K
        Looks like your group has good timing. Maybe infamous LS Phantom will contact you for an exclusive walk to the chest. Empty of course. But Forrest could confirm the location is correct. Just my opinion of course.

Comment

Hi Haley,

K
          I can't wait to see the trailers and the finished product! I always love watching these kind of documentaries . Oh and BTW, nice pic...!

Moody

Comment

This past summer, July 20th, as I was sitting under a tree, still...thinking, I marveled at how I arrived at this point of my journey; so much that I couldn't explain;

- How I came to learn of Forrest Fenn and the Thrill of the Chase
            - The role my recently deceased father, who passed in November of 2015, played in the later winter months of 2016
            - How I walked away from the Chase after one summer just over 3 years ago
            - How I was brought back into the Chase in 2018, at the request of a child
            - The role my mom would come to play, just hours after her passing in July of 2018
            - Why, as I sat under this tree, I would decide not to traverse the final few steps, one foot on top of the other, to...

The final point may be the most bewildering of all. Why would I decide to wait another year before taking those next few steps? Will it be too late? Do I not want to know I was wrong? Or that I was right? If not respecting or understanding my decision, would Forrest at least appreciate the "twist at the end"?

So many questions. Still thinking.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

Here is a cool concept that will guarantee sellout crowds across the nation. Make a documentary following of all these self-proclaimed lead dogs as they go to their special spot and return with tail between legs. I am sure that will be quite popular and entertaining! lol

Comment

Hi Haley,

K
                Great Picture! Looks like Forrest is holding his cards close to his vest I look forward to seeing your documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post
                  Here is a cool concept that will guarantee sellout crowds across the nation. Make a documentary following of all these self-proclaimed lead dogs as they go to their special spot and return with tail between legs. I am sure that will be quite popular and entertaining! lol
                  Actually all videos or news shows about the treasure hunt already have that same result.

Comment

That's tempting . . . but I don't want that much exposure/publicity. Thanks anyway. I hope your reward is worth the effort in all this.

Comment

Are we talking nudity? ****#NewDitty! -- sorry, voice to text. I've loved some of the old ones, scintillating ...
                      although after 10 years and still no Climax, I'm thinking Fenn should re-Title his story "The Thrill of the CHASTE"
                      you know, like a Star Wars Convention ... ;-)
                      Last edited by Art Haddock; 11-07-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

Are we talking nudity? ****#NewDitty! -- sorry, voice to text. I've loved some of the old ones, scintillating ...
                        although after 10 years and still no Climax, I'm thinking Fenn should re-Title his story "The Thrill of the CHASTE"
                        you know, like a Star Wars Convention, virgins only ... ;-)
                        Well, it was good for me.
                        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

All right, Guys and Gals let's keep it clean.
                          https://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post

Well, it was good for me.
                            Hey, there's nothing wrong with Truth in Advertising, but there's always the very real risk nobody will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Truth in Advertising, but there's always the very real risk nobody will come.
                              I know I'm a little slow, but your right, you got me there.
                              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Working...
                              X