Multiple accounts and shenanigans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple accounts and shenanigans

So any user that has started a new account when they break the rules or try to start drama will be banned. I also reserve the right to ban all of the accounts under the same IP. I may not go there right off (meaning banning all of the accounts), but know I can see it and don’t appreciate needing to take the time to investigate.

Let’s keep on track this off season, I know, the snow makes all of us crazy until the next search season, but stirring the pot and silly shenanigans won’t happen here when I have to waste time looking up multiple accounts for the same user.

K

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Why not call them out by placing their user names on this thread. We would know who to ignore...... possers

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      So any user that has started a new account when they break the rules or try to start drama will be banned. I also reserve the right to ban all of the accounts under the same IP. I may not go there right off (meaning banning all of the accounts), but know I can see it and don’t appreciate needing to take the time to investigate.

Let’s keep on track this off season, I know, the snow makes all of us crazy until the next search season, but stirring the pot and silly shenanigans won’t happen here when I have to waste time looking up multiple accounts for the same user.

K
      Would you please clarify what you mean by "stirring the pot and silly shenanigans" (or provide example(s)? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sounds like there's a new Sheriff in town

Comment

The weather is fine here In CALIfornia.... y'all deal with the snow in the off season, I'm going to tha beach.

Comment

I sincerely refute that the eventual solver (even if they be 1000 yrs hence) will be in any way a part of a robbery, disenchantment, belittling, intentional hurt or any contaminated waters (Though they may be muddied (by precipitation).)
            Please don’t give in to meanies or bullies, or whoever else rolls up in here. You got this. You be you. It’s nice.
            I understand little of what you write, but I enjoy that little part very much...

Comment

I’m hoping that the big surprise in the chest for the finder goes like this:
              Chest only has olive bottle with autobiography and bracelet. You have to prove you figured it out on your own, and answer the question “WHY.”
              If you don’t know why you wouldn’t have known where.
              The bomb is you lose. In the movie Willy Wonka just imagine if Charlie would have said. Fine i’ll just take this everlasting gobstopper to Mr. Slugworth and collect my million. Different ending. Forrest Fenn thought of everything no different then Wonka’s plan. Wonka knew what kid would fulfill his wishes. I’m thinking Fenn is no different then Gene Wilder.
              Hey Fenn remember when there were good actors and not reality stars. Hollywood sucks.
              By the way.... the chest is a replica?
              Didnt you catch that in the SB about the rubber goat.
              Forrest just whipped up a batch of goats for the “Board of Directors”.
              I’m really thinking nobody else has it solved.
              Thanks Forrest for laying it on the line.
              Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 11-04-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I like Old Pilots comments. To the point, one liners with wit and no explanation. I did the tell to much thing at the beginning and got aggravated, just give em a wise ass one liner and move on. This is entertainment, no different then all those stupid shows on TV. Will miss your comments Biggish. Maybe at least place an eye winking so we know your there in spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                  I’m hoping that the big surprise in the chest for the finder goes like this:
                  Chest only has olive bottle with autobiography and bracelet. You have to prove you figured it out on your own, and answer the question “WHY.”
                  If you don’t know why you wouldn’t have known where.
                  The bomb is you lose. In the movie Willy Wonka just imagine if Charlie would have said. Fine i’ll just take this everlasting gobstopper to Mr. Slugworth and collect my million. Different ending. Forrest Fenn thought of everything no different then Wonka’s plan. Wonka knew what kid would fulfill his wishes. I’m thinking Fenn is no different then Gene Wilder.
                  Hey Fenn remember when there were good actors and not reality stars. Hollywood sucks.
                  By the way.... the chest is a replica?
                  Didnt you catch that in the SB about the rubber goat.
                  Forrest just whipped up a batch of goats for the “Board of Directors”.
                  I’m really thinking nobody else has it solved.
                  Thanks Forrest for laying it on the line.
                  "But tarry scant with marvel gaze."

Comment

I got the hell out of there. I ran so fast I forgot to grab the chest. Lol

Comment

I did look back at Marvel Gaze as I headed west.

Comment

Working...
                      X