Marble gaze vs. Marvel gaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

well whoop my butt - I's thinkin the lite may have just come on......
    Au jus talk to me, Greenie. I need Enlightening too ya know ...

Comment

Artie - you say "au jus," hopefully it isn't a sauce for dippin frog legs in!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Artie - you say "au jus," hopefully it isn't a sauce for dippin frog legs in!
        My mom ate frog legs the night she went into labor with me. I was 6'4" at 12. Some tall tales ring true.

Comment

People have compared earth to a marble floating in space. Have they also compared the moon to a marble?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
            People have compared earth to a marble floating in space. Have they also compared the moon to a marble?
            I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh.

Comment

Has Forrest ever talked about playing marbles or anything marbles other than in ttotc?

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel Stone View Post
                Has Forrest ever talked about playing marbles or anything marbles other than in ttotc?
                I’m willing to bet he’s got an impressive collection.

Comment

I'd say one of a kind.
                  "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I would love to play a game of marbles with him. Life goals.

Comment

I wish I had more feedback on why Forrest said, "marble gaze" I think it really means something. He said not to mess with the poem but can he mess with his poem?

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel Stone View Post
                        When you play a game of marbles you line the ducks(smaller marbles) in an X pattern. Could that be the X marks the spot? Doubt it but thought it was funny
                        Good one (ducks).

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

Dribble Entendre noted. And it wouldn't be the first time I got my hands dirty at the Blaze. GLOVES have become THE most important treasure hunter tool ever ...

I just can't figure out the sandwich part. Like why a SANDWICH?!!

SMH
                          Layers. Like ducks. All hints.

Comment

Good one (ducks).
                            Gotta Hand it to ya, I don't know if we're both basket cases or quacks, but if we were talking over CB, I'd have to say Roger That. Over, Under, and Out.

Comment

Layers. Like ducks. All hints.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

Gotta Hand it to ya, I don't know if we're both basket cases or quacks, but if we were talking over CB, I'd have to say Roger That. Over, Under, and Out.
                                https://youtu.be/2OBZf0QdKdE

Comment

Working...
                                X