Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB 224

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/11/01/sc...d-twenty-four/
    A good thor rule is to never delete a firstly posted scrapbook. I will follow this.
    Last edited by OH!!; 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM.
    ANNWFN

I'm not a very good poker player so could someone please explain this to me. if you have 3 sevens, a jack and a deuce, why would you discard the jack?

Comment

What I'd like to know is why anybody who sees a new SB on Dal's site insists on posting it (or a link to it) here. Should I post a link to every site that I find interesting?

Comment

I think I just majorly figured out something about his having this scrapbook blowout lately.
        I really seems apparent to me that this excellent material was going into a book, the 4th Chase book that is now not being released.
        Sleuthing further, he may feel that if the Chase were over soon, no one would buy it. I think he is wrong about that.
        I had one giant clue and a few smaller ones in the SB releases since 207 (clues that I have solved. I am not joking at all). This seriously makes me think it is truly book material being released. Drafts. Just take my word for it. I will explain the clues I saw, later. I hope the box is still where he left it...
        Questing song:
        THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

I've thought on this for years: what if he doesn't like a potential finder? I don't think he'd risk integrity - I honestly don't. Plus, well, there's a thing called a solve.
          The solve can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
          This man shouldn't worry that I wouldn't do the right thing. I will never harm his name or others, and I'd be generous probably to a fault.
          Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 11-01-2019, 10:09 PM.
          Questing song:
          THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
            What I'd like to know is why anybody who sees a new SB on Dal's site insists on posting it (or a link to it) here. Should I post a link to every site that I find interesting?
            Hey Old Pilot I hear what you're sayin. I think we all just appreciate hearing from Forrest. I don't go to Dal's sight often so I think people posting SBs here is great. Have a good night my friend.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Some have speculated the chase will end next year when Forrest turns 90. Is this quote a hint of that:

"I would probably work for the Major another year or so, no more."

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
                  Some have speculated the chase will end next year when Forrest turns 90. Is this quote a hint of that:

"I would probably work for the Major another year or so, no more."
                  Hmmm.. Interesting, seems plausible to me.

Comment

The pot may have been $40 but the real pot was happiness. He made Peggy happy and in turn, himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                      I'm not a very good poker player so could someone please explain this to me. if you have 3 sevens, a jack and a deuce, why would you discard the jack?
                      why because he only has one eye, of course

Comment

Some of us aren't members at Dal's, so where else are we going to talk about it ?
                        Of course the SBs are going to be posted here. Just like MW's Featured Questions will be posted here right next to audio, video and print from any number of sources.
                        This is a Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunters site, after all.
                        Scrapbooks are a large part of the package.

Not only all that, but this is where the real brains are at.
                        Where's the beef ?

Comment

I’m still mulling this SB, but I’d like to point out we don’t absolutely know who won the game. It’s implied F took the pot, but maybe he just decided arguing sucks. Course, why anyone would let their boss win is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

why because he only has one eye, of course
                            Sure you’re not thinking of Willie?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                              Sure you’re not thinking of Willie?
                              Dead-Eye Shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	suicide-squad-movie-reviews-will-smith-deadshot.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	111.4 KB