Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Featured Question with Jenny - What's up with all the Scrapbooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Featured Question with Jenny - What's up with all the Scrapbooks?

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...he-scrapbooks/
    This post will self destruct in..

Thanks for posting, SS. "I relish in the thought..." There's that hot dog reference again!

Comment

Will this thread be deleted ?
      If so, I'll start another one.

Comment

Dal has 4 more SBs in the waiting room, and there will be more if I stay healthy. He decides when to post a story and he likes to spread them out

So the scrapbooks were written ahead of time and Dal has them. Would this mean that there aren't huge hints in them since that would give Dal a huge advantage? I always thought Forrest was writing them and sending straight to Dal and then posted right away.

Also this seems to debunk any thoughts about scrapbooks relating to recent posts here or elsewhere. Dang it that confirmation bias can really get you!!

Comment

Dal has been saving them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dryw2015 View Post
            Dal has 4 more SBs in the waiting room, and there will be more if I stay healthy. He decides when to post a story and he likes to spread them out

So the scrapbooks were written ahead of time and Dal has them. Would this mean that there aren't huge hints in them since that would give Dal a huge advantage? I always thought Forrest was writing them and sending straight to Dal and then posted right away.

Also this seems to debunk any thoughts about scrapbooks relating to recent posts here or elsewhere. Dang it that confirmation bias can really get you!!
            NOT TRUE. The chili #5 one was written the same day as release.
            Questing song:
            THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Someone on Reddit was surmising that Dal is assisting F now and no longer a searcher. No idea if that's true, but if F trusts Dal, then I trust Dal.

Comment

It was dated by Forrest himself that day. ALSO important to note... Dal picked them up near the end of September...
                Anyone who has paid attention to details knows what this means.
                Questing song:
                THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                  Will this thread be deleted ?
                  If so, I'll start another one.
                  Sorry was my post too long? I took it down. It didn’t actually say anything helpful anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post

Sorry was my post too long? I took it down. It didn’t actually say anything helpful anyway.
                    Copper, what ever do you mean ?
                    SimonSays deletes Everything he posts. Look at his sig line.
                    He shows to have two posts. Both of those are in this thread.
                    I'm not keen on contributing to threads I know might be deleted.
                    My comment was not directed toward you in any way.
                    Last edited by ROLL TIDE; 11-01-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                      It was dated by Forrest himself that day. ALSO important to note... Dal picked them up near the end of September...
                      Anyone who has paid attention to details knows what this means.
                      5-leaf: are you sure? Forrest was JUST back down there in Santa Fe more recently (October) -- I can dig up the date he left Washington state for Santa Fe if anyone cares. It was on that trip that Dal scanned in pages from the John Ehrlichman White House Doodles book, so I suspect the SB data dump occurred at that same time.

​​Now why Dal had to turn around so soon and return to Santa Fe to see Forrest after having just been there -- that's what's curious to me. That is NOT a short drive for Dal, so there had to have been a good reason. In the past, he has handled all the SBs via email, so I wonder a bit about the change.

Comment

RT: if he dares delete this thread, I will personally cut and paste every comment in it to a new thread he can't delete, and then never again post on any one he starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                          Now why Dal had to turn around so soon and return to Santa Fe to see Forrest after having just been there -- that's what's curious to me. That is NOT a short drive for Dal, so there had to have been a good reason.
                          Two words: Jeep parts

In my opinion.

Comment

Dal is still a searcher. I confirmed this personally a few days ago.
                            Last edited by JHSharp; 11-01-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

​​Now why Dal had to turn around so soon and return to Santa Fe to see Forrest after having just been there -- that's what's curious to me. That is NOT a short drive for Dal, so there had to have been a good reason. In the past, he has handled all the SBs via email, so I wonder a bit about the change.
                              Esmerelda got left behind in Santa Fe due to weather.
                              Dal flew back to Seattle and had to return for his sweet ride. While Dal was gone, Forrest came up with more stories?

Comment

Working...
                              X