No announcement yet.

Give vs. Gift "Title to the Gold"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about donating it to a charity or museum?
    What if you had no desire to have any of the gold?
    Would you still owe?
    Sorry if this has already been covered

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

This is why the finder and Forrest need to team up and write a book. The profit of this might just pay the taxes. Or at least take a heavy load off.
      Finder better hurry the h*// up then, Forrest is getting to the age where he talks about cake and trolls more than treasure these days, of course didn't he say he was writing a CHILDRENS BOOK? These soundbytes could actually be subliminal marketing pieces.
      Last edited by Art Haddock; 11-04-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Haddock View Post

Finder better hurry the h*// up then, Forrest is getting to the age where he talks about cake and trolls more than treasure these days, of course didn't he say he was writing a CHILDRENS BOOK? These soundbytes could actually be subliminal marketing pieces.
        Has anyone heard it tumbling through the rumor mill that Fenn is starting a family-fun-themed artist collaborative, Wonderland-inspired 'experience' called "Troll-Cake?"

It's supposed to be sometging like George RRR Martin's Meow-Wolf, only better.

The world needs more magic like this ...

#CantWait

Comment

how about this concept.... imagine you're at an art show, the guy on stage is standing next to a covered piece of art, he pulls the cover away and says... ladies and gentlemen, i give you the mona lisa. now he really didn't give us anything, he presented something to us.

Comment

AU that was not nice of the presenter. I mean awe. The presenter had the crowd in awe. Just like Forrests desire for finder of treasure. " I give you awe "
            Last edited by Quest; 11-07-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post
              AU that was not nice of the presenter. I mean awe. The presenter had the crowd in awe. Just like Forrests desire for finder of treasure. " I give you awe "
              Dun did.
              "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X