Guess!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess!

Lately, the word “guess” has been mentioned a few times in SB.
    I’m wondering if it has to do with the big red triangle for the Guess Jeans logo?

Maybe it IS where three places connect?

I found a nice pair of jeans at an abandoned gold camp
    Questing song:
    THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

I guess this is as good as it gets.....

Comment

TAG - you're it !

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019

Most lost everything, clothes and all. Lol
          If you left with your sanity, you won.
          kinda like The Thrill of the Chase
          Well, they probably left a decade or 2 ago
          Questing song:

Comment

Can't wait till jeans are hemp again. Better than canvas.
            Questing song:

Comment

I’m thinking about insulating my studio with old jeans... I’ve read it’s actually a great insulation.. jeans and rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                I’m thinking about insulating my studio with old jeans... I’ve read it’s actually a great insulation.. jeans and rocks
                Cool. I'm looking at Cottonwood bark as an insulator.
                Questing song:

Comment

I’ll make one more guess. I am “not” the lead searcher.
                  guess who is?
                  I often wonder if The Chase has experienced a prominent fundamental shift in mentality and emphasis from finding the treasure to finding the "Lead Searcher/Lead Dog"
                  Last edited by Haley B; 10-30-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post

I often wonder if The Chase has experienced a prominent fundamental shift in mentality and emphasis from finding the treasure to finding the "Lead Searcher/Lead Dog"
                    Ya know, I’ve felt that too. Especially with Forrest saying “giving it away” can bring reward, with the Joe Singer Story. I wonder if he wants the LS to give it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post

Probably serves the lead searcher almost as little it does the public on knowing who it is. If there were prizes for leading, second and third place, now that would be interesting for job applications, but then again jobs are picky these days.
                      Questing song:

Comment

I’ll make one more guess. I am “not” the lead searcher.
                        guess who is?
                        Hmmmmmm, I give up.. Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post

Ya know, I’ve felt that too. Especially with Forrest saying “giving it away” can bring reward, with the Joe Singer Story. I wonder if he wants the LS to give it up?
                          If this is really what he wants, and I'm not entirely sure I buy into the idea just yet, how do you suppose he'd want a 'lead searcher' to publish their findings? Maybe they just have an interesting story he wants them to share? Dunno, still trying to understand this one. I've always believed he wants to keep the place secret but as I type this, I'm seeing a bit of the light. I think.
                          "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Well View Post

If this is really what he wants, and I'm not entirely sure I buy into the idea just yet, how do you suppose he'd want a 'lead searcher' to publish their findings? Maybe they just have an interesting story he wants them to share? Dunno, still trying to understand this one. I've always believed he wants to keep the place secret but as I type this, I'm seeing a bit of the light. I think.
                            He should just say what he wants, if that's the case.
                            Questing song:

Comment

Anyone ever consider, the chest has been retrieved, or found but not retrieved? Forrest said he would know, but if it is not retrieved he certainly couldn't say anything. Is this the strategy by finder? Controls and ensures the spot and finder remains anonymous by not retrieving? What would Forrest do in this situation? He would be caught between a rock and a hard place. Is the finder that clever?

It adds an interesting mind game concept. Finder waiting Forrest out, and Forrest suggesting he will live 20 more years.
                              Last edited by Haley B; 10-30-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X