Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you email Forrest Fenn in an average week?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It’s on his site, near the ghost looking skeleton head at the bottom. Kinda creepy especially with Halloween around the corner. Lol

    Comment


    • #17
      About 10-12 times a year.

      mm
      If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
        After thinking it over, I have come to realize that post was a cry for help by Dal.

        Dal is probably feeling lonely, left out, and jealous that Fenn gets all of the email.

        I think what Dal really wants is to get some of the love we have for Forrest and send him, Dal, our emails instead of sending them to Forrest.

        Does anyone have Dal's email address? I want to send him some love.
        thats hillarious.. dal has answered every single email I have sent him. helluva guy, I had no Idea he was as tight as he was with Clayton Fenn, Skippys son or that they new each other before the chase even started.

        Comment


        • #19
          There is not an option for me. I tend to email Forrest 1-3 times every other week/month. There will be times when I will email him a couple of times a week and then not for weeks. Or, I may not email him for months and then a series of emails in one or two weeks. I try to keep everything relevant.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

            thats hillarious.. dal has answered every single email I have sent him. helluva guy, I had no Idea he was as tight as he was with Clayton Fenn, Skippys son or that they new each other before the chase even started.
            Haha I was going to say the same... every single question, he has replied!

            Comment


            • #21
              I will say, Forrest has replied to me 4 times and I really wish he hadn’t. On one hand, I love the fact that he is so nice and kind and happy to reply if he can- on the other, it makes it difficult to not email him. He’s my imaginary friend of sorts. But hearing Dal communicate the fact that Forrest Does Not Care ... I find that false. Forrest loves the hunt, he loves the thrill of getting an email with some positive solves ... its why he keeps opening those emails!! If he truly didn’t care, why does he do it?

              Comment


              • #22
                I think Forrest needs to buy one of those drinkng birds like Homer Simpson used to tap the key board for all those emails that come it. “f”
                https://media.boingboing.net/wp-cont...8/04/giphy.gif

                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rF4kcqLkI
                Last edited by Haley B; 10-28-2019, 05:55 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Haley B View Post
                  I think Forrest needs to buy one of those drinkng birds like Homer Simpson used to tap the key board for all those emails that come it. “f”
                  https://media.boingboing.net/wp-cont...8/04/giphy.gif

                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rF4kcqLkI
                  Very similar to a scene in Bruce Almighty!
                  All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
                  -Winston Churchill

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                    I will say, Forrest has replied to me 4 times and I really wish he hadn’t. On one hand, I love the fact that he is so nice and kind and happy to reply if he can- on the other, it makes it difficult to not email him. He’s my imaginary friend of sorts. But hearing Dal communicate the fact that Forrest Does Not Care ... I find that false. Forrest loves the hunt, he loves the thrill of getting an email with some positive solves ... its why he keeps opening those emails!! If he truly didn’t care, why does he do it?
                    I actually feel a little bit of withdrawal from not emailing him. I did BOTG this weekend and was really tempted to email Forrest but made sure to respect his wishes.
                    Last edited by Homer; 10-28-2019, 04:33 PM.
                    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
                    -Winston Churchill

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I've probably e-mailed him much more than I should have, but I've repeatedly started with "if I'm in the wrong area please do not read this email". I've sent him enough emails that he knows where i'm searching. All he has to do is hit delete whenever he sees my name.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Homer View Post

                        I actually feel a little bit of withdrawal from not emailing him. I did BOTG this weekend and was really tempted to email Forrest but made sure to respect his wishes.
                        I feel ya!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'm writing Forrest right now but I will not send it. Instead, it has become my Journal and he is my target audience, even if I won't be sending him any more emails.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                            I'm writing Forrest right now but I will not send it. Instead, it has become my Journal and he is my target audience, even if I won't be sending him any more emails.
                            He probably will respond to you more this way

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X