Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you email Forrest Fenn in an average week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you email Forrest Fenn in an average week?

I think we have a good mix here of searchers, curious to your answer..... it is anonymous. I know this may vary, but take an average.
    Never / 0
    62.50%
    1-3
    28.13%
    4-10
    6.25%
    11-20
    0%
    20-40
    3.13%
    41+
    0%
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

It was twice a year till he asked everybody to stop.
    Questing song:
    THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

I ran out of things to say to Forrest last year:

1) Thank you so much for giving us the Chase, Forrest! It's awesome!

2) My family and I are having a blast searching for your treasure! It's the bestest adventure evar!

3) I JUST FOUND YOUR CHEST!!! Now all I need to do is go there to pick it up.

4) Forrest! SOMEONE STOLE YOUR CHEST!!!!! It wasn't there when I went to get it.

5) I have applied alchemic derivatives to your poem and found it to be a cardinal equation where the axial subtangent, when plotted on your map, is the inverse of nonlinear irrational permutations equalling a golden rectangle. This cannot be a coincidence.

6) I think I can find where you left your treasure if I could find where I left my car keys last week. Don't count me out, I'm a very determined searcher with a lot of experience finding things besides my keys, like my wallet and the remote to the TV. My next option is to burn down my home and sift through the ashes. Those keys have to be in there somewhere because my car is still parked in the driveway.

7) I haven't found your chest yet but they say hindsight is 2020. so I'm looking forward to it.

8) Hi Forrest, in case I have legal issues when I find your chest, can you tell me what state I should hire an attorney in? I want to use a local firm.

9) Have you considered adopting a grown son, Forrest? I'm available.

10) Exactly how many miles north of Santa Fe was it that you said you hid the chest, dad?

Comment

after every failed search, unless his scrapbooks beckon an answer from me myself and i, Thats once a fortnight, so your answer boxes are n/a but then there was the forest with one r incident so i did 18 op arc light deux, and he said i was burdening him, of course that means there is over burden near, and around the chest. But no, now, no more emails ever, just one phone call, hope, hope.
        Last edited by khan; 10-26-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

3X
          https://youtu.be/nv33eaygVDQ​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            I think we have a good mix here of searchers, curious to your answer..... it is anonymous. I know this may vary, but take an average.
            4 to 10 times per week? Seriously? That just makes me pity the lonely soul and sad for Forrest. What an outrageous burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach.Tested View Post

4 to 10 times per week? Seriously? That just makes me pity the lonely soul and sad for Forrest. What an outrageous burden.
              Not if Forrest knows how to set up an email rule that sends all future emails from a person directly into the trash folder.

Comment

I've never e-mailed Forrest directly, and probably never will (even if I find the TC). He's quite busy.

Comment

All of the forums are preaching and shaming searchers from emailing Forrest of late, but then Sacha posts something about some guys grandson. Forrest says to post it on Dal's. I don't get it, is there a double standards here? Are only a few chosen allowed to send emails to Forrest? Was this all some kind of charade to eliminate searcher competition, so only a select few can have unfettered access to the Grand Poobah of the Chase? Help me out here in understanding this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post
                    All of the forums are preaching and shaming searchers from emailing Forrest of late, but then Sacha posts something about some guys grandson. Forrest says to post it on Dal's. I don't get it, is there a double standards here? Are only a few chosen allowed to send emails to Forrest? Was this all some kind of charade to eliminate searcher competition, so only a select few can have unfettered access to the Grand Poobah of the Chase? Help me out here in understanding this.
                    All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
                    Last edited by Anna Graham; 10-27-2019, 02:36 AM.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Haley B View Post
                      I think the message is:

STOP SPAMMING FORREST WITH SOLVES AND WORTHLESS CRAP LIKE THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

I think the message is:

Ya I thought the message pretty clear... If you have sent him mail and he wishes to continue contact my guess is he will let you know, so maybe if you don't hear from him that could be a sign Haley B? ya I think someone continuing past this point is just indicative of a bigger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

I think the message is:

You coined it "SOLVE SPAMMERS." I especially feel sorry for the ones that complain other people still email Forrest
                          Questing song:
                          THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

There is no need to email him anymore, he has already confirmed the hidey place. All the latest SB’s are confirmation. If you don’t understand exactly what he is saying reading them just once IMO you are not even close. If you are the lead searcher, he is communicating with you. Confirming your e mails and blog posts.
                            He’s still receiving e mails but I’m sure is only paying attention to a few searchers. It gets hard picking out 2 to 5 emails out of 200. I really loved writing him most every morning. I will miss that part of the chase. It’s like being a person that has left his family during the gold rush days and sending hundreds of letters back via train or stage coach or lone rider on horseback. In hopes that one message could make it from the sender. After years finally a return letter arrives and it says. We love you no matter what. Have a good day all.
                            Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 10-27-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

After thinking it over, I have come to realize that post was a cry for help by Dal.

Dal is probably feeling lonely, left out, and jealous that Fenn gets all of the email.

I think what Dal really wants is to get some of the love we have for Forrest and send him, Dal, our emails instead of sending them to Forrest.

Does anyone have Dal's email address? I want to send him some love.
                              Last edited by LurkerMike; 10-27-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X