• Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbaDt75y3Ac

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

I can keep my junk where...
    A junk is a boat. Most little men in junks aren't red.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Semi-cyberanetic alien-monkey hybrid action. Adapt, walk, ride! Hey, it got us through jungles, ice ages..

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    Fenn is correct about the adjustment, some just got it wired. They made the connection!!! They used wire nuts.
    From negative to positive to a solid grounding.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by BiggishShoes

Secret - (archaic) The genital organs.

now wouldn't that be a shock!
    I can keep my junk where...

Leave a comment:

• Rose Livingstone
    replied
    Originally posted by OH!!
    Picture yourself inside the box. What do you see? I would see vertical lines and lines that cross at my feet.
    The shading of this photo makes it look like the top of a pyramid, but maybe I’m missing the point.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    I saw somewhere recently that someone (this summer or fall) made an updated list.
    Oh please share the link......

Leave a comment:

• Boxhound
    replied

Klaatu barada nikto​​​​​​ Things that make you scratch your head! LC https://youtu.be/_dPlkFPowCc

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    In my opinion. Maybe it is only in my imagination.
    I haven't found that one useful yet unfortunately. Start at the beginning is my personal favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Yellowstone's Icebox Canyon is a popular simultaneous WWWH and canyon down -- I certainly considered it in the first 6 months of the Chase. Unfortunately, the clues do not match beyond these two clues. Worse, the Little Girl in India does not have "Icebox Canyon" on her map of the U.S. Rocky Mountains, so she could not solve the first two clues with just the poem and that map.
    I thought indy couldn't get closer than the first 2 clues? Not solve them. Gigantuan difference.

Leave a comment:

• Lead Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Zapster View Post
    1keyword: well, not according to how Jenny worded the question. The poem and the map she named in her query were "all" that little Indy was afforded.
    Little indy may be one of the most difficult pieces of the puzzle. Besides the poem and the map, did she have internet access? Zap's response seems to imply that she did not. We do know that she was able to figure out WWWH.
    Every time I think about this my head starts to hurt. I'd like to think I'm the lead cat, but some days I just feel like I'm the lead dumbass.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    I saw somewhere recently that someone (this summer or fall) made an updated list.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Can any of y'all give a list of the "for sure" items that are included in the chest? I know he put in and took out several times.
    Would like to compile an accurate list. Or least as accurate as we can come up with.
    Post here so all can see.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    I think that Forrest is more likely to have great hint insertions to his typed answers and scrapbooks than he is to have a Freudian slip in conversations..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X