Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    I always wave at road construction flaggers.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
    Leach was just having some fun, he did nothing wrong with the rules or guidlines. I'm also tired of the monitization of the Chase. This was not the intent when the "COLLECTOR" coins first came out.

I'm out....Last post. Bye you'all
    You mean using that handle, probably. Yawn.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    I have never flagged anyone for the at least 20 years I've been online.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    Sorry Leach but a lot of your stuff was to hard to read so I skipped on past right down the yellow brick road. I never flagged ya, seems some even wanted to flag ya down.
    Any who maybe you will remove the device that changed you voice to a drawl. Good luck and hope your backside is doing better, ya know when the door hit ya in butt.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
    Leach was just having some fun, he did nothing wrong with the rules or guidlines. I'm also tired of the monitization of the Chase. This was not the intent when the "COLLECTOR" coins first came out.

I guess I‘m gonna follow... sorry about most of the cool guys here...

Leave a comment:

• Countryboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied

Meybe hea bamed heself?

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    I’m sure it’s the same deal as Orion.
    A leach
    would preach
    his words to teach
    to its own is each
    now he’s out of reach
    relaxing on a beach
    oh what a peach

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    Hmmm??? Why is he banned??? I don't get it?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    Hi RT! I respect your opinion... so allow me a last question... who‘s judging a post‘s quality?

What if -in the end- we find out that those terrible hillbilly-posts contained mostly great or even correct ideas?

What if ALeach was our mythical stoopid LS? I don‘t think he‘s far behind... however I take him and his posts like what they are... hard to read but still very entertaining and less dry than an old German rye-bread... lol

Heads up, man! THOR is great and your thread still is greatest!

Leave a comment:

• Zapster
    replied
    Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Your comment reminds me of the old experiment where people who know an answer to a question will act like they don't know just so they can fit in with the others. This applies to many other experiments with the same premises.
    Hi Anon Anon: Lewis Terman was aware of this phenomenon in the early 20th century. The gifted are "Outsiders," both mathematically (Bell Curve) and culturally. You might think it would be easier for a brilliant person to blend in with the masses than vice versa, but average folks can read the "tells." (Think "Good Will Hunting" and how Matt Damon tried to be just one of the guys.)
    Last edited by Zapster; 10-24-2019, 09:21 PM. Reason: (typo correction)

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Oh the horror. The humanity.

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

DUDE. SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT. (I did not) WHY do you play these GAMES?
    If you quote it, then it gets read not once, but twice. Therefore, you said it. How hard is that to understand ?
    The other guy is not responsible for the content of your post, you are. WOW.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Wow. Well of course it came before she asked. DUH. Otherwise, why would she have to ask ???
    But, I see that it's still in your quote so, just ignore it again since you apparently feel that you aren't obligated to honor her request, seeing as how you quoted it before she asked for it to be cleaned up.

DUDE. SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT. (I did not) WHY do you play these GAMES?

Leave a comment:

• ROLL TIDE
    replied
    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    I haven't typed that word here and that quoting of somebody else who did came before she asked.
    Wow. Well of course it came before she asked. DUH. Otherwise, why would she have to ask ???
    But, I see that it's still in your quote so, just ignore it again since you apparently feel that you aren't obligated to honor her request, seeing as how you quoted it before she asked for it to be cleaned up.

Emotional ? ROFL .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X