SB 217 IS OUT

• 5-leaf Blaze
    Banned
    • Oct 2018

"hidden just under the ground surface"

Comment

• khan
      • Jun 2019

In the kitchen, huh? And f says the guys name is guess, is he calling ls a guesser?

does he mean when the chase madness stops?

Bur recently on dals:

signs were planted every 200’ or so along the road going in”

DO NOT GET OFF OF THE ROAD. I didn’t.

“all the way to the end, where a makeshift tower was erected.”

“When are we going to stop this madness? f”

So am I seeing, there are signs along the trail, rabbit holes are everywhere so stay on the trail to the end, where my makeshift tower is waiting, let’s get this solved.

Everyone is opinioning on war. Duh, everyone hates war, but everyone is mind controlled. The system is a sham. A nonsensical reality. It's so encompassing at this point, its like the movie they live. We can ignore it, accept it, or just disconnect and exit. People are not bad, they're good. Do we really need representation, now that we don't ride horses?
      Last edited by khan; 10-25-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• A Leach
        Banned
        • Aug 2019

I couldn't help noticing, If you add up every number in that scrapbook, of which there was many, you comes up with 64.
        What's between 6 & 4? Yup. You guessed it. There's that 5 again.

Comment

• 5-leaf Blaze
          Banned
          • Oct 2018

"Verdun" = V, yer dun. V = 5. Solved by 5. Kidding, I wouldn't even reach like that.
          Another SB on Forrest's daring life. Definitely anti-war. Hey I think I know why on the road reference if it relates to the Chase.

Comment

• 1Trailblazer2019
            Banned
            • Aug 2019

Dialectic thinking it seems, this lead searcher?

Comment

• Moody Chameleon
              • Jul 2019

Another great story, f. Thanks for sharing! Here are some things I found intersting:

"Because this “war zone” was still littered with land mines and other terrible killing devices, no civilians were allowed near it."

-ANOTHER reference to trash.
              -War zone is in quotes - strange.

"A chair and a radio were its only inhabitants."
              -
              Another radio reference. F fiddled with the radio in SB211.

Moody

Comment

• Moody Chameleon
                • Jul 2019

There is an overall message here in the SB IMO. It's finding PEACE!!! There are different kinds of war or conflict. Wars between countries or nations, war against disease, conflict even between family and neighbors.

I'm going to use cancer as an example. F battled cancer, as well as millions of others out there. There is a WAR that is going on within our own bodies when one has cancer. Damaged cells multiplying faster than our immune systems can destroy it. Our bodies have the amazing capability to compensate and repair itself only if we allow it to do so. Nutrition and exercise are wonderful allies, but many are not aware of or are able to afford to live this life style.

“Only the dead will know the end of wars.” -Plato. Only the dead will know peace. As we live, we are at constant battle with what we eat, what we put on our skin, and what we expose ourselves to on a daily basis. If your body ever gets into a war within itself, educate yourselves on all your options before you make any decisions. Of course IMO.

Moody

Comment

• 1Trailblazer2019
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2019

The Japanese have a saying:
                  'Shikata ga nai,' which means, 'If you can't do anything about it, let it go.
                  What do ya do?
                  Keep peace within yourself and hopefully others will follow your lead.

Comment

• anonymoussearcher
                    • Feb 2019

I'm pretty sure some scrapbooks have clues and some don't. Pretty sure this one doesn't.

Comment

• 5-leaf Blaze
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2018

The war zone; ground zero. The battlefield of clues and searchers. I don't want to say why now I feel there are some hints in here.

Comment

• Copper
                        • Dec 2017

He’s been talking a lot about things scattered lately. Layered wars, remnants of wars, etc. I was almost thinking an old forgotten battleground is what he’s trying to convey. Or maybe he left behind an old shell or something like the one he brought back from Vietnam. He follows a pattern. I believe his scrapbooks cycle between hints that follow the poem and they end with war. It’s just a pattern I believe I’ve found but I don’t know.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Comment

• Coinaster
                          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher
                          I'm pretty sure some scrapbooks have clues and some don't. Pretty sure this one doesn't.
                          Unless he is telling us that it is buried slightly underground, at his makeshift tower! Doesn't this tie to Dizzy Dean story?
                          Last edited by Coinaster; 10-24-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• A Leach
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2019

Originally posted by Coinaster

Unless he is telling us that it is buried slightly underground, at his makeshift tower! Doesn't this tie to Dizzy Dean story?
                            "makeshift tower" -- like a cairn? an if you knock it over, you .make it shift. (but ff has said TC aint under a heavy STONE you gotta move. but does that rule out several smaller ones? #cairn
                            make SHIFT -- as in move the Gear SHIFT, so you can spin the TIRE an get the TC, cause he done it TIRED.
                            make SHIFT -- like on a keyboard, you gotta press SHIFT to get a CAPITAL idea
                            make a shift -- change yer approach just a tad bit tuh chalk uh W
                            make shift -- cause somebody to get reel uncomfortable an become all shifty like
                            make shift -- to create somethin pretty dishonest an shifty
                            make a shift -- move somethin from one location to another (like the secret tunnels ff *may have in place tuh SHIFT location of TC when hunters get close)
                            make shift -- swap the blame over from one party to another. like if you get caught diggin whur yah aint suppose tuh, just blame it on yer search partner ... 'n run
                            make shRift -- confess yer sins an get yer feels back write (iffins yuh get caught)
                            (or maybe jis somethin made with materials at hand like you was prolly sayin)

Comment

• Goldilocks
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2018

Originally posted by A Leach

make a shift -- move somethin from one location to another (like the secret tunnels ff *may have in place tuh SHIFT location of TC when hunters get close)
                              Ha ha I always wondered if Forrest would do such a thing. When I was a kid I was the queen of the "I'm thinking of something..." game. I would say "I'm thinking of something red" (a stop sign), the kid would guess correctly and so I'd have to say "Nope" and quickly change my answer. The kid would guess the red mailbox, darn it! I'd switch again and say "Wrong again" until I got to the ladybug walking by. The kid would never guess the ladybug or see it for that matter, so guess who always won at that game. I sure hope Forrest isn't playing "I'm thinking of a special spot..."

Comment

Working...