Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Dog - Bumbling Idiot or Highly Intelligent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
    There appear to be a lot of really smart people involved with the Chase. The problem with smart people is that they have a tendency to overcomplicate things. IMO the chest will be found by someone who is able to keep it simple. Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm hoping that I might have a chance.
    I know what you mean...sometimes I feel like a one-trick pony with an awkward gait.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

A thesis in itself: why so many smart people are clustering into a puzzle of space and mind instead of having free tuition for all the jobs that should made-in-America exist.
      And why do the college-degreed have to flip burgers & what does that do to non-degree holders? Another thing to notice: wealth concentrated into much higher age brackets. America really has nothing to do; people hardly ever talk face to face and team up on tasks.
      Questing song:
      THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox959 View Post
        A lot of people are bashing the mythical lead searcher and making up reasons for their ineptitude in retrieving the chest. However, one thing they seem to forget is that the top dog, if they do indeed exist, is following Forrest's blueprint exactly the way he planned. Forrest said a while back, "The blueprint is challenging so the treasure may be located by the one who can best adjust." This may be exactly what our rational and intelligent top dog is probably doing. They are adjusting in order to complete their solve and retrieve the chest. So I ask, what is the point of painting the lead dog as a bumbling idiot? After all if the one with the correct (or nearly correct) solve is such a buffoon, what does that say about the rest of the search community who probably haven't gotten past the 1st or 2nd clue? I vote highly intelligent and a good imagination, too. Then, I won't feel so extra dumb if the hot dog brings home the chest.
        The top dog is a failure and Forrest Fenn knows it. There are no lead searchers but there once was a lead walker/lead videographer, this last September, and on September 11 2018. From what I know of my solve and from my last trip to the Rockies this September, Forrest Fenn's treasure chest will never be found, unless I, the the lead walker, change my mind to go back to the same exact spot in the Rockies next year. I have no idea why I traveled from the coast of Washington state to my search area in the Rockies to spend just under FOUR minutes, not looking or searching by just videographing my small search area and thinking that someone else took it when, now I realize, it got hidden by nature. I did see it in my video from last year and it was partial hidden at that time. It also may be God's will that it not be found until next year. If I do go, it will be my third, actual semi-looking BOTG, but my fourth trip to the same area.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

The top dog is a failure and Forrest Fenn knows it. There are no lead searchers but there once was a lead walker/lead videographer, this last September, and on September 11 2018. From what I know of my solve and from my last trip to the Rockies this September, Forrest Fenn's treasure chest will never be found, unless I, the the lead walker, change my mind to go back to the same exact spot in the Rockies next year. I have no idea why I traveled from the coast of Washington state to my search area in the Rockies to spend just under FOUR minutes, not looking or searching by just videographing my small search area and thinking that someone else took it when, now I realize, it got hidden by nature. I did see it in my video from last year and it was partial hidden at that time. It also may be God's will that it not be found until next year. If I do go, it will be my third, actual semi-looking BOTG, but my fourth trip to the same area.
          Only time will tell.

Comment

At least the LS view changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham

I see the time away from Thor hasn’t changed your delusions of grandeur. What is your explanation for Forrest’s recent flurry of activity? Praise the lord and pass the plate around for your next botg.
              I approve this statement Anna Graham we got a forum level apology from dude and? Im confused...kinda. no need to respond treasurepoem.com guy I'm good here..

Comment

My guess is that LS is a very creative guesser as indicated by trainee pilot guess and racer X.

Comment

Working...
                X