Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Dog - Bumbling Idiot or Highly Intelligent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Dog - Bumbling Idiot or Highly Intelligent?

A lot of people are bashing the mythical lead searcher and making up reasons for their ineptitude in retrieving the chest. However, one thing they seem to forget is that the top dog, if they do indeed exist, is following Forrest's blueprint exactly the way he planned. Forrest said a while back, "The blueprint is challenging so the treasure may be located by the one who can best adjust." This may be exactly what our rational and intelligent top dog is probably doing. They are adjusting in order to complete their solve and retrieve the chest. So I ask, what is the point of painting the lead dog as a bumbling idiot? After all if the one with the correct (or nearly correct) solve is such a buffoon, what does that say about the rest of the search community who probably haven't gotten past the 1st or 2nd clue? I vote highly intelligent and a good imagination, too. Then, I won't feel so extra dumb if the hot dog brings home the chest.
    Last edited by bluefox959; 10-23-2019, 06:23 PM.

https://youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI what does it mean? omg, it's so beautiful, tears, double full bows! tears.

Comment

People will still think they're smarter.
      Questing song:
      THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

I'd say he's a high functioning artistic type

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox959 View Post
          A lot of people are bashing the mythical lead searcher and making up reasons for their ineptitude in retrieving the chest. However, one thing they seem to forget is that the top dog, if they do indeed exist, is following Forrest's blueprint exactly the way he planned. Forrest said a while back, "The blueprint is challenging so the treasure may be located by the one who can best adjust." This may be exactly what our rational and intelligent top dog is probably doing. They are adjusting in order to complete their solve and retrieve the chest. So I ask, what is the point of painting the lead dog as a bumbling idiot? After all if the one with the correct (or nearly correct) solve is such a buffoon, what does that say about the rest of the search community who probably haven't gotten past the 1st or 2nd clue? I vote highly intelligent and a good imagination, too. Then, I won't feel so extra dumb if the hot dog brings home the chest.
          If the Top Dog is a bumbling idiot, what does that make the rest of you?

Ummm... us...what does that make the rest of us? Yeah...us?

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox959 View Post
            Because it is human nature.
            Some get a kick out of watching someone fail and enjoy seeing the defeat. Think Gladiators. Pound them when their down type of mentality.. Several may even go to the lowest of low and do or say whatever is required to see that failure out of pure jealousy.

Again, human nature.

Myself, more strength to the Lead Dog, I'm sure they have been through this type of rodeo before.
            Last edited by Countryboy; 10-23-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

LS: autistic spectrum: 1 to 100, 100 being full-on. Give me a number...
              My guess is barely registering, high-functioning, 6 to 11. Rain Man about 32.
              Tell me if you think LS has savant capabilities; extreme mastery of some art or science; collectibles, some knowledge, what type...
              more trivia-oriented or strictly more practical. GO
              Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 10-23-2019, 08:30 PM.
              Questing song:

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                Tell me if you think LS has savant capabilities; extreme mastery of some art or science; collectibles, some knowledge, what type...
                I do.

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

Do you think lead SOLVER (I saw some chap correcting us somewhere, so I will say solver) may have accidentally solved the hardest part first? Or saw something immediately and knew they had something enough to keep going?
                  would they be a hammy nerd that somehow found "cool" in adult life? (Bonus points)(kidding)
                  Questing song:

Comment

Now, that is an interesting post.

A savant - nope.

Extreme mastery - likely.

On the spectrum and high functioning - very likely.
                    In my opinion.

Comment

Do you think lead SOLVER (I saw some chap correcting us somewhere, so I will say solver) may have accidentally solved the hardest part first? Or saw something immediately and knew they had something enough to keep going?
                      would they be a hammy nerd that somehow found "cool" in adult life? (Bonus points)(kidding)
                      Curious what you think the hardest part of the poem is. If it's the first clue, then....yes.

Moody

Comment

Okay, so, maybe a mastery that is undisputed upon witnessing.
                        Forrest's loose words on first clue to me seem incongruent with other relevant details.
                        Questing song:

Comment

It seems the supposed easiest clue, is near impossible for the golden retriever.

Comment

I’m thinking super broad base across subjects. Not necessarily mastery in any one- just the ability to synthesize the big picture. Amalgamated mashup hodgepodge. Can talk to anyone anytime about anything.
                            Brown is their second favorite color.

Comment

People can wish.
                              Questing song:

Comment

Working...
                              X