No announcement yet.

"Y" is it that I must go ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he hints at the blaze in the poem.. and that the blaze itself is in the poem. locate the home of brown, find the hint to the blaze in the poem.. use the poem as a map. of of fo fo fo ffo, when you adjust the brightness of the map page from the book and add contrast the word Las vegas pops out next to effort, look below that and you see a gold symbol also the city marker for henderson, google henderson yellowstone and an author pops up named peggy henderson. lose the henderson and your left with peggy, forrest wifes name.. now back track, we have a warm creek and a picnic ground where you could put in to a stream aka soda butte creek that flows down to the lamar river (was once some of the best fishing in the region) there was another picnic ground below the LBR its been removed but you could put into shore there a no paddle creek aka rose creek and no place for the meek (reel?) you have heavy loads and waters high the bolders above the ranch on the hill to the left along the old shoreline from when the lamar valley was damed up by an ice dam / glacier about 11000 years ago, this shore has yielded clovis and other paleo indian artifacts.. now do the map thingy and look at all the other coinciedences and go nahhhh. but at this location the poem forms a rune over a buffalo ranch and the ruin means arouchs cattle bison? look up the rune UR and then the rune laguz for water and ing? try it yourself keep an open mind and do it that's all. I'm not going back out there..

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_7439.jpg Views:	1 Size:	454.7 KB ID:	123553
    Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 11:07 PM.

Comment

even if that's not the solve, you can do all this yourself and see that it does in fact do that... is Las Vegas the jackpot? and is the poem all an ode to his family and especially his wife? cause it sure looks like it might be... he put it out there for us to solve so ifn we do and we choose to share it I guess that's up to us. if you dig into this, and it is indeed what he did, it pretty genius and would be an epic poem and an epic piece of living performance art amongst other thing(legendary)s..
      Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
        even if that's not the solve, you can do all this yourself and see that it does in fact do that... is Las Vegas the jackpot? and is the poem all an ode to his family and especially his wife? cause it sure looks like it might be... he put it out there for us to solve so ifn we do and we chose to share it I guess that's up to us. if you dig into this and it is indeed what he did it pretty genius and would be an epic poem and an epic piece of living performance art amongst other things..
        It's all very interesting, but can you tell me what links Las Vegas to anything other than the mark in the paper? I guess I don't understand the significance of the city and the Chase. Thanks!

Moody

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

It's all very interesting, but can you tell me what links Las Vegas to anything other than the mark in the paper? I guess I don't understand the significance of the city and the Chase. Thanks!

Moody
          just a place on the map.... but what comes to mind for me is Jackpot, the poker ryhme he had, gold, money, wealth, prosperity, etc.. mostly hitting the jackpot.
          if you put aside all opinion and lay it all out and try it... theirs a lot happening in that one spot with the poem and his map. then if it don't work for you move on... nothing lost but some time. I think its easy to shoot down but if you look at it you cant look at it and say no.... your wrong it doesn't do that because it sure does.

does it mean anything or is it just one of those things, a coincidence? with that many little things all happening right there all at the same time? maybe.... just thought i would bring it up.

for christ sakes if you use the whole page and the other O's they form a big giant arrow pointing at the word found in the poem.... ??? really
          the moon shape in the last stanza that just happens to out line the moon shape on the mountain? ok... im wrong and im ok with that.

44°54'36.15"N 110°13'17.67"W for said feature that the last stanza out lines.. the dove and the moon.. soda butte creek, soda canyon (Icebox canyon) soda soda soda grapette, dr pepper, coka cola. Ive done it tired and now I'm weak.. soda butte's water was touted by superintendent Norris as having healing properties in fact he tried to name whole sections of the park after the place.. soda lake (trout lake) soda butte peak (druids peak) also if you interpret the cross as tyr? read this.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BDr
          now knowing that check this out that tyr rune land right on a forest fenn right next to the wolf penns on rose creek all with in eye shot of druids peak (the peak to the left of the lamar buffalo ranch) note the BFArrow pointing right to the word found...Click image for larger version  Name:	found.jpg Views:	6 Size:	206.8 KB ID:	123559here is a picture of said peak that I took BOTG. Click image for larger version  Name:	44342927402_23d9ae460a_k.jpg Views:	6 Size:	356.3 KB ID:	123560

the two dolls... embroidery looks like Loki to me with the horns. and he references thor in his book..
          Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 03:16 AM.

Comment

the blue line runs to bison peak... I orgionaly thought that was the tarry scant and here's why, I was googleing bison peak to find more information on it, to the right of the LBR is bison peak. and what kept coming up was a bison peak in colorado in the Tarryall mountains, that peak is 12000+ ft and the one above the LBR is only 8900 ft making it the scanter of the two the word tying them together being tarry, last time out i hit a spot in the cross and chose an area around that spot because it was in the direct line of sight of bison peak... i took that line as a riddle, and it changed it to but bison peak with marvel gaze.. meaning look north from the spot. Forrest recently came out saying (and sounding pissed) that it means exactly what he says it means.. to take the chest and get the hell out of there.. I adjusted accordingly.. FFO

Im sure this post will get beat up but who cares.. its funn, it does do just that so na na na na whatever. is it right? I dont know, and I'm not going BOTG again so I dont care... tada. maybe it will be of benifit to lead searcher guy.

the real treasure in my opinion, is the magic night night combo that forrest was going to take to do himself in, If im ever in a pinch and I have to take charge of the situation it would be a good thing to know. money last a life time but death is forever. 100 million years from now what are your plans? does gold have a play in that?
            but.. the wolves on there winter hunt with the elk at a disadvantage in the snow, the spirits along the old bannock indian trail, watching the seasons and the land change surrounded by the rocky mts for as long as they stand and being bodily a part of that landscape and the ecosystem. hmm.. golds cool I guess, for a minute..
            not in a hurry now because things are improving but one never knows.

yes!!! well go get it then or did he mean yes? well go get it then...
            Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 03:34 AM.

Comment

1key: that is a beauty! The whole solve reflects everything this Chase is made for, so it is correct in its unique way! Thanks for sharing!! Oh and the shot of the mountain is superb!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                1key: that is a beauty! The whole solve reflects everything this Chase is made for, so it is correct in its unique way! Thanks for sharing!! Oh and the shot of the mountain is superb!
                thanks, and it sure is a fun solve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjjDOdaFZg0 lol

we need some awards for people who can think out good solves.

Click image for larger version  Name:	266958813d73fb5763802f516ca57e5b_400x400.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	123566

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqZ3is9tpk
                Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Ive done it tired and now Im going to bed.. I only post this kind of crazy shit after a day of working my ass off and being to tired to stand up let alone type... Nite nite.
                  Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Sweet dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                      Hmmmm ja, Castellaw and A Leach... you are really smart and entertaining creatures!! Thanks for posting out of the darkest backside corners of your apparently obviously quite surely big brainz!

Oh and A Leach... I think I met your albino brother... B Leach.... oh my... I had to do this.... I wish I was smart, too!
                      An yet, speakin uh Writers, there wuz only Won uh us hoo jis got hella APPLAUSE an uh Standin O-Vation tuh boot. Yer to humble CowboyRocker, an you aint such a bad writer yer sef!

Comment

Working...
                      X