"Y" is it that I must go ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Y" is it that I must go ...

Finn said every little word might count in his poem. Even the tiniest one we might be prone to look right past it ...

Well, some say "Why ask why."

I say: "Why NOT ask why ..."

(an no, this ain't no BUD Dry commercial so don even ask. I'm a 'High Life' man myself anyhow ...)

I always said this thing dug furthark than we think. (How deep IS a hole)
    I believe near 10 years and countin' attests tuh that fact.

So let's talk about Y ...

Fenn said he's a Pagan, or least he sure has hinted at it a lot (prays tuh ODIN) ...
    hence the name uh this THOR site even.

Thor comes from the rune Thurisaz.

But what rune comes from "why" or "Y?"

FURTHARK or YOUNGER FURTHARK as it's sometimes called.

Runes is Symbols with a hole buncha meanin' packed into em. LIFE meanin.

The meanin uh FURTHARK in fact is LIFE itself. It's the LIFE rune:

"Life rune"

Click image for larger version  Name:	Y Life Rune.PNG Views:	1 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	123346

So we got ONE SYMBOL that stands for both LIFE and DEATH jus pendin which direction ye ride yer bicycle.

When you consider what Finn had awn his mine when he writ this poem, don't that make a hole lotta cents?

An the POEMS they writ bout this rune ...

A) they mention Finn's NAME
    B) they mention a HoB AND Water High
    C) they cast a protective spell that swears tuh spill the blood uh any man tries tuh GRAB at 'em
    D) they mention the omission uh the letter/symbol "X" an thus significance uh that
    E) this iteration stans for castin' metals an epithets awn coffins an whatnot

Click image for larger version  Name:	Y Rune Poems.PNG Views:	0 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	123343

When Finn writ this poem, wudnt he contemplating whether to go the way uh DEATH (takin his own life) or LIFE (a healin that could wash down over him)?
    It would make cents then that he would say "Y is it that I must go" -- cause he gotta go down one path or up the other.

An if ya don't think RUNES got somethin' tuh do with all this, then jist ask yerself why Finn always signs off either ...

'f' -OR- 'ff'

Ever think uh that?

Well, the Rune "f" means:

WEALTH, MONEY, CATTLE

Now ain't that fittin?!

Y do ya think Finn went an named his publishin company the Won Horse n CATTLE company?
    Y ya think the ole feller is swimmin up tuh his ears in dough??
    Y ya think he always signs off "f" or "ff" -- dependin' on whether he feels lucky or double lucky that day to the punk he's a talkin' to.

F Rune:

Click image for larger version  Name:	F Rune.PNG Views:	0 Size:	30.4 KB ID:	123349

Sew we got the "Y" Rune bein YOUNG Furthark, an the "F" Rune bein OLD Furthark.

Father n Son?

So now we got a cycle uh Life-->Death-->Life
    an Young-->Old-->Young

We got somethin that can cure sickness, restore health, and revitalize youth.

An it's all in f's sigature an his poem.

Why u thank Finn went an put a SHEEP steaduva Goat in that there pic a few SB's back?

Abberation tuh lead us right back tuh RUNES maybe??!****

(Well whatever endin I writ tuh all this got cut off. An now I gotta go milk my durn cows n kittens...)
    Last edited by A Leach; 10-23-2019, 10:21 AM.

That is the question (of the poem).
    Questing song:
    THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      That is the question (of the poem).
      I'd say "thas deep"
      but then u'd ask: "how deep" (is a hole)
      an then round n round we go ...

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

I'd say "thas deep"
        but then u'd ask: "how deep" (is a hole)
        an then round n round we go ...
        Deep, from the other side.... Wherever that is. https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Df...&feature=share

Comment

Finn said every little word might count in his poem. Even the tiniest one we might be prone to look right past it ...

Well, some say "Why ask why."

I say: "Why NOT ask why ..."

(an no, this ain't no BUD commercial so don even ask. I'm a 'High Life' man myself)

I always said this thing dug furthark than we think. (How deep IS a hole) I believe near 10 years and countin' attests tuh that fact.

So let's talk about Y ...

Fenn said he's a Pagan, or least he sure has hinted at it a lot, hence the name uh this THOR site even.

Thor comes from the rune Thurisaz. But what rune comes from "why" or "Y?"

FURTHARK or YOUNGER FURTHARK as it's sometimes called.

Runes is Symbols with a hole buncha meanin' packed into em. LIFE meanin.

The meanin uh FURTHARK in fact is LIFE itself. It's the LIFE rune:

"Life rune"

The Yr rune came to be seen as the "life rune" inverted and interpreted as "death rune" (Todesrune) During the World War II era, these two runes (ᛉ for "born", ᛦ for "died") came to be used in obituaries and on tomb stones as marking birth and death dates, replacing asterisk and cross symbols (* for "born", for "died") conventionally used in this context in Germany. It has always been clear that this association is an innovation of modern esotericism, without direct precedent in the medieval usage of the Younger Futhark alphabet. This fact was pointed out in an article in the German journal Stimmen der Zeit as early as in 1940.[12]

So we got ONE SYMBOL that stands for both LIFE and DEATH jus pendin which direction ye ride yer bicycle.

When you consider what Finn had awn his mine when he writ this poem, don't that make a hole lotta cents?

An the POEMS they writ bout this rune ...

A) they mention Finn's NAME
          B) they mention a HoB AND Water High
          C) they cast a protective spell that swears tuh spill the blood uh any man tries tuh GRAB at 'em
          D) they mention the omission uh the letter/symbol "X" an thus significance uh that
          E) this iteration stans for castin' metals an epithets awn coffins an whatnot
          Anglo-Saxon futhorc[edit]

The name of the Anglo-Saxon rune ᛉ is variously recorded as eolx, ilcs, ilix, elux, eolhx. Manuscript tradition gives its sound value as Latin x, i.e. /ks/, or alternatively as il, or yet again as "l and x". The relevant stanza of the Anglo-Saxon rune poem reads:[5]sec[g e]ard hæfþ oftust on fenne ƿexeð on ƿature, ƿundaþ grimme blode breneð beorna gehƿylcne ðe him ænigne onfeng gedeþ.
          Reading the rune as eolhx (as discussed above), and with the emendation of seccard to secg eard due to Grimm (1821), the stanza becomes about a species of sedge (Cladium mariscus) called "elk-sedge". In the translation of Page (1999):[6]The Elk-sedge usually lives in the fen, growing in the water. It wounds severely, staining with blood any man who makes a grab at it. The 9th-century abecedarium anguliscum in Codex Sangallensis 878 shows eolh as a peculiar shape, as it were a bindrune of the older ᛉ with the Younger Futhark ᛦ, resulting in an "asterisk" shape similar to ior ᛡ.

The only known instance where the rune does take the sound value of Latin x in epigraphy is the spelling of rex "king" on the interlace coin dies of king Beonna (mid 8th century). Furthermore, it appears in the inscription on St Cuthbert's coffin (late 7th century) in the abbreviation of the name Christ, where Greek ΧΡϹ is taken as Latin xps and rendered as runic ᛉᛈᛋ.

When Finn writ this poem, wudnt he contemplating whether to go the way uh DEATH (takin his own life) or LIFE (a healin that could wash down over him)?
          It would make cents then that he would say "Y is it that I must go" -- cause he gotta go down one path or up the other.

An if ya don't think RUNES got somethin' tuh do with all this, then jist ask yerself why Finn always signs off either ...

'f' -OR- 'ff'

Ever think uh that?

Well, the Rune "f" means:

WEALTH, MONEY, CATTLE

Now ain't that fittin?!

Y do ya think Finn went an named his publishin company the Won Horse n CATTLE company?
          Y ya think the ole feller is swimmin up tuh his ears in dough??
          Y ya think he always signs off "f" or "ff" -- dependin' on whether he feels lucky or double lucky that day to the punk he's a talkin' to.

Rune "F" --
          The Fe rune ᚠ (Old Norse ; Old English feoh) represents the f-sound in the Younger Futhark and Futhorc alphabets. Its name means "(mobile) wealth", cognate to English fee with the original meaning of "sheep" or "cattle" (Dutch Vee, German Vieh, Latin pecū, Sanskrit pashu).

The rune derives from the unattested but reconstructed Proto-Germanic *fehu in the Elder Futhark alphabet, with the original meaning of "money, cattle, wealth".[1]

The corresponding letter of the Gothic alphabet is

(Why u thank Finn went an put a SHEEP steaduva Goat in that there pic a few SB's back? Abberation leadin us tuh RUNES jis maybe?****)

(Well whatever endin I writ tuh all this got cut off. An now I gotta go milk my durn cows n kittens. Aint that jus perrrfect ...)
          You sound like Huck Finn. Is you Huck? Is you now?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays
            Wowzers ...

#ItsAllThere

Comment

Y is a crooked letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                Y is a crooked letter.
                Y = both a Pusher an a Preacher ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Y Meaning.PNG
Views:	296
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	123385

Comment

Y = both a Pusher an a Preacher ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Y Meaning.PNG
Views:	296
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	123385
                  kaBOOM.
                  Questing song:
                  THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

I like to think its the path to Victory

Comment

Go right or left. Trolls will go straight down the middle, off trail. Y upside down with I and a circle is the peace symbol. At least that’s what I like to do. Y and I symbol also may represent ALGIZ the white elk, a Norse symbol of blessing and protection.

Comment

Castle, sometimes you'll go quiet for a sec an I'll think you done quit, and then Yule Log bout 10 or 12 of the durn most insightful posts I ever seen. An jist fore the record, I've turnt over more than one log out searchin for Finn's gold. I always make sure nobody's round when I do cause I fill kinda childlike. In that won SB ... 192 or 3, with the picture of that TREE upturned by the roots clingin tuh TREASURE, I was SURE I wuz lookin for ah upturnt tree jis like this in my search area. An boy did I fine em. An boy did I turn em. An boy did I dig em. An some hid treasure jis beneath. I found uh ole metal FLASK under won but it was all crumpled an half gut rot out. Later I think I fount out i wudnt no flask but ruther uh ole oil can they useta be shaped flat like flasks back in the ole days. Treasures Abound. Specially yer writins. Keep awn keepin awn man in the Hi Castle!

Comment

Hmmmm ja, Castellaw and A Leach... you are really smart and entertaining creatures!! Thanks for posting out of the darkest backside corners of your apparently obviously quite surely big brainz!

Oh and A Leach... I think I met your albino brother... B Leach.... oh my... I had to do this.... I wish I was smart, too!

Comment

elder futhark? the first rune is Ur then Laguz and Ing the cross can be drawn as Tyr.. you can say NAHHH but you cant say the poem doesn't do that cus it does. whats three of a kind and a pair called throw in a joker... OF OF FO FO FO FFO. If you put the first O in the poem in below the home of brown and out line the scar above LBR with the last stanza's Os it sets scale.. Hint O F for OF OF then FO FO FO the Os in the stanza after just take the chest and go in peace for a cross or tyrs rune take note that the cross is formed over a fenn right next to the wolf pen on rose creek now google tyr and read the wikipedia page, take note that the Lamar buffalo ranch is right next to druids peak. also the first O in the poem that you put in below the garry browns cabin at lamar is the first in a series of O's that form the rune UR right over a buffalo ranch.. you can say NAHHH but it does do that.. lots of strange coincedences also druids peak used to be Soda Butte peak, the name didn't stick after the found a stonehenge like circle on its slopes (another on the slopes of bison peak I have a photo) but... so warm creek picnic area at warm creek and soda butte creek down ice box canyon (soda butte canyon) past soda butte (warm water spring / extinct geyser) on what was briefly called soda bute highway (212 haven't been able to find the source again) and the site of the old soda butte soldiers station (cabin moved to Lamar aka browns cabin)... its at lamar, there more hidden in plain sight in the poem. one or two things i could say confirmation bias but theres just to many arrows pointing and screaming that that's the place.

OPINION ONLy so don't come at me like I stole your lunch money or called your mother a whore...Click image for larger version  Name:	image_7003.jpg Views:	1 Size:	195.4 KB ID:	123543 there it be..
                            Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 01:19 AM.

Comment

my opinion is ya theres meaning to the first and last stanza BUT I think there purpose is to set the put in point and out line a geographical feature to set the scale of the map hiddin in the poem.. no special knowledge needed all in plain sight no cyphers.. the blueprint the architect just imagination.. what are the other O's for? I could tell you but then.......? and I don't have them all solved. there's a couple of more ruins. find them and then figure it out... hint, he is a myth. I dont know if its translated right so find it figure it out.. the only thing i could associate it to is the creation myth which takes one right back to madison junction. you can say NAHHh BUT take the poem page with the map from the book scan it to your computer and open google earth import it as an image overaly and try it. it works with the rleft justified and the center justified versions but the left works better and may be why he has gone with that version ever since. the last stanza just drops right over the crescent shape on the hill. botg stand facing browns cabin with the highway to your back.. to your left will be rose creek. no paddel up (head north) your creek.. i think it means ignore the creek but notice it look past it to the bolders on the hill above the ranch where the old shoreline is from when the lamar valley was a lake. if you have the highway to your back, that's the old Bannock Indian trail north of that line was blackfoot country.. BUT i think meek is referencing MEEK reels more than Joe Meek
                              Last edited by 1keyword; 10-24-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X