Orion the Hunter

Wanna solve this better know your trees

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy Allen View Post
      Wanna solve this better know your trees
      I believe you may be right Buddy.
      "If trees have memories, what a tale this one could tell!"

Comment

I think I've got it! A single LEAF is the BLAZE. And boy is it a colorful one! Life is sustained by water. But that relationship ends when you have a synthetic Leaf. Think WWWH. Synthetic leaves don't rely on water. They rely on Factory workers in China to make them, and they find themselves at your local arts and crafts store.

the chapter about little lines in your hands making Canyons, is teaching you to think small like Alice in Wonderland. Like a child. Look down. Look for a leaf. Are the little lines in grooves in the leaves also Canyon? From one end of a leaf to the other is not far, but it's to far to walk. Because it's to small. This may sound silly, but maybe all nine clues are found on one leaf. A very colorful one at the bottom of a pile of Brown ones. No place for the meek is probably letting you know that it's not in Canada and not them Maple Leaves neither unless it's one that drifted over an crossed the line. An aberrant LEAF livin out along the edges just like Finn do. That's why this thing stopping at the Canadian border is a big clue. That's why all the hot dog references instead of Canadian bacon ones. It's on your left. The pile of leaves is probably so big if you were to rake them all onto a single sheet it would make a Heavy Load. maybe it's kind of rainy in that spot. Water High. You have to be "in the wood" because that's where the leaves are. Duh. But you also have to be brave, which means you aren't in Canada. About any country could conquer that Nation. Even there treasure hunts designed to last 4 years didn't make it but a day or two. I think that's Finns political statement. You got to be humble and meek, but at the same time not so much that any ole person could roll right over you, you can't say SORRY every time somebody bumps into you. That's to meek. Think BALANCE. Then again, maybe not. Maybe leaf clue is just the last one.

What are pages in a book called? Leaves. Think Walt Whitman.

what was Finn going to do when he was going to kill himself? He was going to LEAVE, wasn't he?

Once you get to your final search area, if you can find the one colorful synthetic leaf that won't rot, flip it over you have to, and the one with Forrest Finn's signature marks the spot. It probably has an x on it too. In spirit at least. Maybe invisible ink. If you could shine a fluorescent light on it, maybe that will show it. ( that's why he does all them books signings and doodles. To get us thinking about him signing leaves.)

What is a leaf but Nature's little FLAG? There's lots of 'em. It's a powerful symbol.

Think about it -- why else the BOX ELDER aberration? This Is IT!

Also, my plane LEAVES in a few hours, so I believe Finn was kinda telling me bi. Maybe. I think. Could be at leavst. He's reel good at saying to birds with one leaf. Least I think so.

don't worry y'all, I'll be back. And when I eventually find this thing, I'm going to get a tattoo. And I won't tell you what it will be, but it will make the Canadian people very proud. Going to have some genuine syrup on my pancakes later this morning. Leach out.

PS: and if you Canadian, don't worry. You don't have to apologize to me for this post. Everything's going to be okay. You just gotta Be-leave.
        Last edited by A Leach; 10-14-2019, 04:01 AM.

Comment

If there are hints in this SB, I'm having trouble seeing them. Excluding the WH leaf, there is a tree, a vine, and a weed.

All grow very rapidly and are difficult to get rid of, if wanting them gone.

One aspen 'planted' now may produce several trees from it.

The vine and RED remind me of red wine, which has benefits to gut biome and anti-cancer qualities.

Weeds remind me of SB 73. Are they weeds because we call them a weed? For SB 73 it seems like f is defending the weeds vs in SB 213 he mentions 'chagrin' with them.

After all that, this SB focuses on the leaves vs the plant it came from.

All in all, a small thing we do now may have a big impact on many others in the future.

MC
          Last edited by Moody Chameleon; 10-14-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Good luck, Leavch! And think about „Why the white House?“ and „Why has it trees in the backyard?“

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
              Good luck, Leavch! And think about „Why the white House?“ and „Why has it trees in the backyard?“
              Why a entire darn tootin post bout some "Tree-Hugger" named LEAVY?!!

Why does Finn always mix in them moments of DRY wit an humor?

To add some Leavity!

#ItAllFits

Comment

Why Finn pay homage to a guy who got divorced? Aka LEAVED by his wife?

why all the talk about kids and education,? A statement about how Finn truly fills about No Child Leafed Behind?

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post
                  Why Finn pay homage to a guy who got divorced? Aka LEAVED by his wife?

why all the talk about kids and education,? A statement about how Finn truly fills about No Child Leafed Behind?
                  Who is this Finn character you speak of?

Comment

Lemme break down what i got so far....
                    i dont care if the wife is about to throw you out
                    i don't care if you aint got no vaca days left
                    i don't care bout yo damn money probs
                    i don't care if everybody thinks ur nuts
                    there are other jobs u know
                    im almost 90 friggin years old hurry the f up
                    ok fine im turning up the heat see how you like that

who thinks it hot in here?

Sorry forgot the wine ref: quit yer whining
                    Last edited by Mr hand; 10-14-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Its important to teach children to pronounce properly, but most important, that everything we've been taught to teach them is a lie.
                      https://youtu.be/tFx0NChJ_xA

Last edited by khan; 10-14-2019, 10:02 AM. Reason: https://youtu.be/VvKbbHKpwnU

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, anyway the cake is a lie
                        No cake?!! Biscuits then?? I love biscuits with real jelly. Not that fake processed stuff. Oh, and heat is my middle name!

Hungry Heat Chameleon

Comment

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, anyway the cake is a lie
                          Oh i can take it and i can dish it out tea drinker ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                            Lemme break down what i got so far....
                            i dont care if the wife is about to throw you out
                            i don't care if you aint got no vaca days left
                            i don't care bout yo damn money probs
                            i don't care if everybody thinks ur nuts
                            there are other jobs u know
                            im almost 90 friggin years old hurry the f up
                            ok fine im turning up the heat see how you like that

who thinks it hot in here?

Sorry forgot the wine ref: quit yer whining
                            Where did you get all this from? It's easy to understand, but I'd love to know your source for all these...

Comment

My favourite youtuber was TotalBiscuit, he died of cancer. Too many processed biscuits maybe.
                              There is a cancer outbreak in which I won't go into too much here. Processed foods, pesticides, the greed of pharmaceutical companies not wanting a cure which could be cured naturally.

Any opinions out there on The China Study by T. Colin Cambell and son T. Cambell II?
                              Last edited by Moody Chameleon; 10-14-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X