No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 212

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is one of those aberrations, hints. this was a big scrapbook and Forrest hinted to this scrapbook on his last interview. just another scrapbook where the aberration is a bear. he photo shopped a bear out and then hinted at the bear as the 10th clue. i mean how many of these aberrations do people need before they look at it and accept it as the truth?!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailblazer99 View Post
      this is one of those aberrations, hints. this was a big scrapbook and Forrest hinted to this scrapbook on his last interview. just another scrapbook where the aberration is a bear. he photo shopped a bear out and then hinted at the bear as the 10th clue. i mean how many of these aberrations do people need before they look at it and accept it as the truth?!
      I’ve been dumb for so long it comes easy now

Comment

Originally posted by Strawshadow View Post

I’ve been dumb for so long it comes easy now
        fair enough but no one's dumb a lot of people are stubborn but not dumb

Comment

fair enough but no one's dumb a lot of people are stubborn but not dumb
          I even looked it up

Comment

I crack up on those that didnt find anything , talking to us like we are not intelligent . It couldn't be further from the truth . I laugh even harder at the fact that those being discussed have been banned about 5 different times . LMFAO !

Comment

SC 253.

"We also watched the grizzlies at the dump at night, sitting in our car with the lights on. Sometimes there were as many as 20 grizzlies scavengin g at one time and black bears would not dare come around. It was one of my mother’s favorite pastimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

SC 253.

"We also watched the grizzlies at the dump at night, sitting in our car with the lights on. Sometimes there were as many as 20 grizzlies scavengin g at one time and black bears would not dare come around. It was one of my mother’s favorite pastimes."
                His last scrapbook. Also think about what he said during the interview of educating ardi “after all this she wants to see a bear”

Comment

Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

SC 253.

But regardless this is one of those scrapbooks that has the aberration of a bear. I can show literally plenty of them. But the bear on the front of the piece pipe is photo shopped. He said his 10th clue was at this Denver Museum and this is the only thing he mentions about the Denver Museum. He placed bears everywhere and even said little silly things like “I’m trying to lead you to browns house where the grizzlies are so you can wait on treasure hunters” or the shoot a bear story and what color is it. I can show you 10 scrapbooks at least with bears as aberrations. When you start to look at all the compiled evidence you have to ask yourself “what the f was he trying to say”?
                  Last edited by Trailblazer99; 07-14-2022, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I would say the cupboard is bare

Comment

The vehicle has 2 compartments. The front contained a listening device and a driver. The rear contains a High Official who's name is stamped on buildings and Forrest who is using Rubloff to make a buck.

Comment

But regardless this is one of those scrapbooks that has the aberration of a bear. I can show literally plenty of them. But the bear on the front of the piece pipe is photo shopped. He said his 10th clue was at this Denver Museum and this is the only thing he mentions about the Denver Museum. He placed bears everywhere and even said little silly things like “I’m trying to lead you to browns house where the grizzlies are so you can wait on treasure hunters” or the shoot a bear story and what color is it. I can show you 10 scrapbooks at least with bears as aberrations. When you start to look at all the compiled evidence you have to ask yourself “what the f was he trying to say”?
                        I see the bear on the front of the peace pipe. The picture is a little fuzzy, though.
                        Here's a link to the picture of that statue in Wikipedia...
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:M...O_-_detail.JPG
                        So it's not photoshopped. But it strikes me as a hint.

Comment

Hey blazer,
                          I thought it was Douglas Preston that had written the thingy about the Denver Museum??? Anyway....I remember growing up in Santa Fe that the Fenn Galleries had a sculpture or two out in front of his store over the years. I can't remember what they were. I remember them changing over the years. I couldn't find pictures in Google. But what do you know about the history of the sculptures out in the front of his store? Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

I see the bear on the front of the peace pipe. The picture is a little fuzzy, though.
                            Here's a link to the picture of that statue in Wikipedia...
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:M...O_-_detail.JPG
                            So it's not photoshopped. But it strikes me as a hint.
                            there are 2 bears on the original sculpture

Comment

there are 2 bears on the original sculpture
                              Yes, and two bears in the picture of the same sculpture in SB212, so it's not photoshopped. It's just blurry and hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

Yes, and two bears in the picture of the same sculpture in SB212, so it's not photoshopped. It's just blurry and hard to see.
                                i think you may be correct i went off someone else's word and just double checked and everything looks in tact. but regardless they're still aberrations. he hinted at the 2 bears on the pipe and then the two bears in the Denver Museum parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X