Is it you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it you?

If the lead searcher was a frequent member on this site, who would you pick?

LOL!!!!

Comment

I know who I would pick - Top secret

Comment

Originally posted by The Lead Seacher View Post
        If the lead searcher was a frequent member on this site, who would you pick?
        without a doubt, my good friend.. "minoz451" though I haven't seen her on here in a while...
        Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

Prolly me first, just cause mama always toll me to walk in confidence and faith and if not then to just fake it cause most folks'll never no the difference nohow. Then Khan. That guy's just weird, smart, and wild enough to find the golden beebee.
          Last edited by A Leach; 10-10-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

My list is too long...

Roll Tide
            castella
            that Leach guy
            Zapster
            5Leaf Blaze
            Or...
            ...All who‘ve not changed their search area over the last couple of years?

Comment

I wood say Castle Law, but he seems like the types too smart for his own good.

Comment

Roll Tide.

Comment

Will the real Lead Searcher please sit down!!!!!
                  Sure glad I’m not that person, they’re doomed. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post
                    I wood say Castle Law, but he seems like the types too smart for his own good.
                    I thought Castella W was exactly that... W...

Comment

Yeah. It's me. How did you guess?

Comment

I love beingthe lead dog, but why do I keep thinking of that bronze with the wolf chewing its arm off?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

I thought Castella W was exactly that... W...
                          Nah, just nah, don't point that cannon at me. Ain't me, I just post whatever Roy tells me to.
                          (he lives in a hole, but I couldn't tell you how far it goes, the map either..)
                          Felix keeps on walking, keeps on walking still. With his hands behind him, You will always find him. Blew him up with dynamite, but him they couldn't kill. Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured "Toodle-oo!"

Comment

My questions always been ... HOW?

How can there be a LEAD searcher?

I mean ya either no where its at or ya don't.

And for YEARS now.

So what?

This guys been walkin a durn circle aroind TC, mailin Forrest every time he goes out? And for YEARS now? I just don't by that. Not for a minute.

Altho after all these years, and not one finder, ff's secret spot is a bonafide VAULT. Bettern a bank iffins ya ask me! Why?

Cause a feller can walk right up on a bank, pistola in hand, and take what he wants. Don't believe me, jist ask my uncle Larry Joe, if warden'll let ya.

But ya caint rob a bank that ya cant find here or see, now can ya?!

Finns spot is the SAFEST doggone spot on Earth. Prolly why he chose it, plus the VIEW. Where better for LS to stowe his treasure once he finds it come to think of it ...

Maybe Ole LS's got a plan --

I bet at the 10 year mark, he steps forward, hands Finn his bracelet to authenticate, then pitches the hole US, heck the hole WORLD to store their money n gold with HIM for safe keepins.

And I bet he offers hassle free, no bullschnickle fees or minimum account balances. He's prolly negotiatin the finishin lacquer on the hole deal with the durn FDIC as we speak. LS gonna put all them big fat cat bankers in the poor house! Heck, Id give him my pension in a heart beat iffin all this is true comes to pass.. Been lookin to diversify anyhow. My mattress's got burn holes all in it and caves in right n the middle hole lotta Rosie but still.

He prolly got Ely Musk ta build the website and infrastructure.

O-R-E-O

LS done hit the sweet spot!
                            Last edited by A Leach; 10-10-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Me?
                              https://youtu.be/X9uk9IcoQ0w

Comment

Working...
                              X