Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

RT,
    Your reply made me think of something else. Maybe Chaos is supposed to be Cynthia because, like you say, she seems to be searching willy-nilly. If that's the case then who is Embroidery?
    I gotta think about whether to reveal my social media profile... hmm...... I have pictures of me that look like Embroidery from my anarchist band. I mean, my name is on the few emails I've sent Forrest. Haha, well....
    nope
    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 10-10-2019, 01:36 PM.
    Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
    (The Thrill of the Chase)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Leaf onstage.
      Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
      (The Thrill of the Chase)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

cynthia In the photo you have of Forrest sitting at the table with Chaos and Embroidery and the painting above them, the wall looks as if there was another painting there before Canoncito Church at Apache Canyon. It looks like someone painted the wall white, over blue paint, around another work of art which originally hung in its place? But that would be silly to paint around a painting, and not take it down to paint. Any chance the photo composition was planned in advance, before you got there?

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

RT,
          Your reply made me think of something else. Maybe Chaos is supposed to be Cynthia because, like you say, she seems to be searching willy-nilly. If that's the case then who is Embroidery?
          Chaos + sewed up = ?
          Contentment is the greatest treasure.
          ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
            cynthia In the photo you have of Forrest sitting at the table with Chaos and Embroidery and the painting above them, the wall looks as if there was another painting there before Canoncito Church at Apache Canyon. It looks like someone painted the wall white, over blue paint, around another work of art which originally hung in its place? But that would be silly to paint around a painting, and not take it down to paint. Any chance the photo composition was planned in advance, before you got there?
            only the shadow knows!

Comment

I think Cynthia has been just as close to the treasure as hundreds of other searchers -- and not because she wasn't close.

Comment

Working...
              X