Is 209 about cynthia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
    I admire Cynthia for her tenacity and for all the work she's put into this. But I don't think she's the lead searcher. That's because she seems to always go to a different search area. I have no idea who the lead searcher is, but I suspect it's someone who keeps going back to the same place.
    (Pretty much) the same place, I guess. That's a strange phrase, there, TEN assity. But like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Hee hee!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cleCtBP0o5Y

Comment

really?

Comment

"Yawn" is codgery too. OP: Forrest's evil twin.
          Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
          (The Thrill of the Chase)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Allegations of this sort (usually brought up by men who aren’t bringing home the bronze and haven’t recently looked up ‘integrity’) are tiresome at best. .
            Or maybe there’s just a lot of sleep deprivation going on.

Comment

I don't know if 209 is about Cynthia. Who can really say ?
              What I will say however, is that I have reason to suspect that she may have been physically closer to the treasure than any other person who has posted on any of these sites.
              There's also another searcher who may have been almost as close, but was there for the wrong reasons, imo.
              And then, there's one who I feel has gotten closer to solving the meaning of the poem, from what I'm able to tell, but may not have been as close physically.

all imo.
              Contentment is the greatest treasure.
              ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Maybe it's her search partner that is close, LOL. Sally Colorado aka SandyB

Comment

The allegations that Cynthia is closest are the most entertaining, however
                  Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                  (The Thrill of the Chase)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                    What I will say however, is that I have reason to suspect that she may have been physically closer to the treasure than any other person who has posted on any of these sites.
                    There's also another searcher who may have been almost as close, but was there for the wrong reasons, imo.
                    And then, there's one who I feel has gotten closer to solving the meaning of the poem, from what I'm able to tell, but may not have been as close physically.

all imo.
                    I think that f is a master of taking different things he hears or gets in emails from different people and throwing it all together in a SB. That is probably why many people say certain SB's are about them.
                    To prove my point, I'm gonna say that SB 209 is about me too That'll show you all!!

Chaotic Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

I think that f is a master of taking different things he hears or gets in emails from different people and throwing it all together in a SB. That is probably why many people say certain SB's are about them.
                      To prove my point, I'm gonna say that SB 209 is about me too That'll show you all!!

Chaotic Chameleon
                      Wheaties is a cereal.
                      A kitchen door is a service entrance, and a service entrance is an escape hatch.

Therefore, he is talking about Goldilocks

https://www.classicthesaurus.com/goldilocks
                      ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                        The allegations that Cynthia is closest are the most entertaining, however
                        OK DOKIE on all of this... It ain't worth a dime without da box, so in six months, a year from now? when she don't produce tha box? who cares... attention what?

Comment

all imo.
                          RT,
                          You may be right. Cynthia may have been physically closer to the treasure than anyone else. I have no idea where the treasure is and I have no idea where all Cynthia has searched. My point is that unless she keeps going back to the same place, then she's probably not the lead searcher. I suspect that the LS is someone who has enough confirmation from the poem, the books, and the ATFs, that they keep returning to the same area. They may not have figured out how to get their lines to cross, but they've probably narrowed it down to an area of less than 500 acres (that's a 0.5 mile radius).

Comment

Wheaties is a cereal.
                            A kitchen door is a service entrance, and a service entrance is an escape hatch.

Therefore, he is talking about Goldilocks

https://www.classicthesaurus.com/goldilocks
                            I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe
                            But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me
                            Cause I've got a golden ticket
                            I've got a golden twinkle in my eye...

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

RT,
                              You may be right. Cynthia may have been physically closer to the treasure than anyone else. I have no idea where the treasure is and I have no idea where all Cynthia has searched. My point is that unless she keeps going back to the same place, then she's probably not the lead searcher. I suspect that the LS is someone who has enough confirmation from the poem, the books, and the ATFs, that they keep returning to the same area. They may not have figured out how to get their lines to cross, but they've probably narrowed it down to an area of less than 500 acres (that's a 0.5 mile radius).
                              Totally agree, on all points.
                              I didn't mean to imply that I think she is the 'lead searcher', only that I suspect she may have been really close at one point in the past.
                              And again, totally agree that the TC will most likely be found by someone who searches only one area.
                              Willy-nilly just aint gonna cut it. imo.

~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Totally agree, on all points.
                                I didn't mean to imply that I think she is the 'lead searcher', only that I suspect she may have been really close at one point in the past.
                                And again, totally agree that the TC will most likely be found by someone who searches only one area.
                                Willy-nilly just aint gonna cut it. imo.
                                RT,
                                Your reply made me think of something else. Maybe Chaos is supposed to be Cynthia because, like you say, she seems to be searching willy-nilly. If that's the case then who is Embroidery?

Comment

Working...
                                X