X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 209 about cynthia?

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...-link-to-sb209

she sets the record straight.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

It’s quite obvious she took the pictures so it is about Cynthia. IMO Fenn posted that SB 209 due to the controversy regarding Cynthia’s statement about HOB and the associated clue deal. It has caused quite of bit of “Chaos” to say the least. The layers of “embroidery” has ruined a lot of solves. I can only say, Fenns eyes in that picture are more scary then the dolls. I thought he could light a fire with the glare.

Comment

Why not... as cryptic as he writes those scrapbooks as easy it is to pack some special private messages and shoutouts to others. I doubt it was an exclusive message to Cynthia, because it seemed to be packed to the rim with hints for the searchers...

Comment

I think it is fun, especially those who are having a blast BOTG. I feel we get to go along with her each video and each blog post - which is awesome !
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Yeah. Spotlight's off me now. Darn.
          Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
          (The Thrill of the Chase)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

I think she’s awesome and what a trooper. She doesn’t like me, but I haven’t lost any sleep over it, YET.
            Yeti
            stay cool, it’s snowing!

Comment

Is she the one that posted a naked young woman on her page? That rocks, man. I'd like her too if I were Forrest. I'm presuming it's not her, because I saw that she was 65 at the time, and breasts like that are highly implausible over 55. I'd be nervous if I were Forrest & this lady was about to find it. It probably wouldn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                Is she the one that posted a naked young woman on her page? That rocks, man. I'd like her too if I were Forrest. I'm presuming it's not her, because I saw that she was 65 at the time, and breasts like that are highly implausible over 55. I'd be nervous if I were Forrest & this lady was about to find it. It probably wouldn't look right.
                That picture was a statement! I‘d never reduce her on that one, because I got to know her this summer! She‘s funny as hell, fit, obviously not only in the brain... and she can Show you your limits when it comes to Margharitas! She‘s a great person!

Comment

She seems cool to me. If she is the closest one, I'm just wondering why, is all; seems to be very much in Forrest's life.

Comment

I just want the finder to be airtight & with no open suspicions. I'm pretty sure his multiple, direct refs to her have more to do with helping friends get more business. The lead searcher is the one he won't communicate with or help. Understandable.

Comment

Sounds like he could be talking to Cynthia. This is giving me more of a reason to believe Forrest enjoys communicating with searchers through SB's and that they are not for hint giving. Each time a new SB comes out I am sidetracked into doing more research. Forrest said on numerous occasions he is not interested in handing out more hints and I think we need to remember that. The SB's are entertaining and interesting to read but I am now questioning their relevance to solving the puzzle. We are Forrest's playmates and he likes to come out and play once in a while. Just don't throw sand or the next one could be about you!

Comment

I‘m sure I was targeted in all those SBs with Brad Pitt in it!!!

Comment

I admire Cynthia for her tenacity and for all the work she's put into this. But I don't think she's the lead searcher. That's because she seems to always go to a different search area. I have no idea who the lead searcher is, but I suspect it's someone who keeps going back to the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                            I admire Cynthia for her tenacity and for all the work she's put into this. But I don't think she's the lead searcher. That's because she seems to always go to a different search area. I have no idea who the lead searcher is, but I suspect it's someone who keeps going back to the same place.
                            I also appreciate her tenacity, and if she is able to financially and physically go BOTG as much as she has, then good for her. I don't have that capability financially and with family and work taking up my time, I am in the category of working smarter, not harder. Going to the same place over and over and over again is not productive, given the fact that the poem should be able to direct one to within several steps of the location.

I understand many LOVE their solves and it's very difficult to start over, but you have to be able to adjust. So check your spot once, maybe twice, and move on to another solve IMO.

MC

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              Yawnnnnn.......

Comment

Working...
                              X