No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or in Tarot "The Fool" and "The Magician" ...they make a pretty good team.

Comment

These scrapbooks mean something, but I'm not a mindreader. More obvious would be better.
      Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
      (The Thrill of the Chase)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
        These scrapbooks mean something, but I'm not a mindreader. More obvious would be better.
        https://youtu.be/HkkRcpKGYTM

Comment

Bet ya a dollar to a donut that Fenn ends up with
          the same number of scrap books as coins in the box.
          He’s on a roll and we all enjoy the attention and the distractions, the hints or dead ends, confirmations or failures, confusions and frustration. The same thing the Gold Rush folks felt, only they had to dig through solid rock.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
            Bet ya a dollar to a donut that Fenn ends up with
            the same number of scrap books as coins in the box.
            He’s on a roll and we all enjoy the attention and the distractions, the hints or dead ends, confirmations or failures, confusions and frustration. The same thing the Gold Rush folks felt, only they had to dig through solid rock.
            Not convinced this is different.

Comment

When Forrest was trying to get Olgas casita and she refused they were drinking red tea.
              When he made the deal and they were preparing for the time they drank black tea.
              When the ashes were spread and the deal was done,
              Fenn said she was drinking green tea with her father.

Somebody has found it and may be drinking green tea?
              Or they solved it and waiting to drink green tea?

Comment

In this latest scrapbook he is eating Oreos and drinking green tea when he got the painting. So he drinks green tea when a deal is done. In TTOTC he drank black tea and ate Oreos. Meaning; when a deal is being made it’s black tea.
                So is the deal done?
                Sounds logical from a rednecks point of view.

Comment

In Cynthia's photo of Forrest seated with the 2 dolls on the table and the painting in the background, notice Forrest's bell over Chaos's left shoulder. I know it's Eric Sloane's train bell but sure does resemble the Liberty Bell Josef Svoboda painted. This shot was totally staged IMO, seemingly unbeknownst to Cynthia. This and the fact that the wall was painted white at one time, around a piece of artwork, and the artwork "Canoncito..." now hangs in it's place. Oh and "portal" see SB 172...

Comment

In this latest scrapbook he is eating Oreos and drinking green tea when he got the painting. So he drinks green tea when a deal is done. In TTOTC he drank black tea and ate Oreos. Meaning; when a deal is being made it’s black tea.
                    So is the deal done?
                    Sounds logical from a rednecks point of view.
                    The deal is ls gets a fat pay check and will never be seen alive again! https://youtu.be/zIV4poUZAQo

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

The deal is ls gets a fat pay check and will never be seen alive again! https://youtu.be/zIV4poUZAQo
                      Selling your soul to Monty Python would be okay, but I would only sell my soul to the devil for world happiness
                      He is probably to agro to trade, where’s the misery in happiness.
                      Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 10-10-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Selling your soul to Monty Python would be okay, but I would only sell my soul to the devil for world happiness
                        He is probably to agro to trade, where’s the misery in happiness.
                        Take a deep breath, be always the holy man that you are.

Comment

I’ve never been holy, my parents dropped me off at church when I was 7. I went out the back door and played basketball at the school across the street with some older boys. I would like to say I believe in “what goes around comes around” a spiritual belief that all people are good, some people just make it hard to pull out the good. It is there based on my belief. If their goodness doesn’t come forward, I move backwards. Life is so simple, I don’t know why folks make it so hard.
                          Good morning all. Hope the sun shines on ya.

Comment

Box Elder County, Utah
                            The golden spike was placed in the ground there.
                            Did ya notice that Edard worked for the Railroad?
                            Trains, planes and automobiles, please don’t throw grandma from the train!

Comment

The bracelet says a lot, it brings on the complete history of Paul Harvey, the Harvey Girls, and trains.
                              Paul helped to liberate thousands of women, those same respectable women went on to marry many prominent businessman. Cynthia reminds me of a Harvey Girl.
                              Independent strong and adventurous.

Comment

Working...
                              X