Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if ff repeating 1953 is altitude in meters or 6407 ft

Comment

1934+5+17+30yrs+joe+oriolos = coincidences.
      nuff said.

tt
      "Felix... Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!"
      tt- "Righty-O!"

Comment

Talking bout numbers... 2-10 are two of three numbers on a Dr. Pepper cap... 4 is missing...

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
          SB210:
          I think it is a sweet little painting, but I like it for another reason. I acquired it from a neighbor lady one morning while we were sipping green tea and munching on Oreos. She was Joseph Svoboda’s daughter and her name was Olga. f

TTOTC pg 115: The deal was soon struck, so we sipped black tea and nibbled on Oreos.
          He said green tea to mess with you guys that think there’s hint in the sb’s lol

Comment

$5,000 is a lot for 1934. $93,696.58 today, according to Google.
            Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 10-09-2019, 08:36 PM.
            Questing song:
            THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by RoKi
              No wonder Mr Fenn is a bazillionaire
              we should all get into the art biz
              I'd do it just to wear penny loafers. Any other red cent would be bonus territory.

Comment

I like that painting. The backdrop for Sun. Appropriate that it’s so lambent. (by ‘it’ I mean specifically the fire-tree, the moon, and the church in that order, but the people mountains are awesome too)

I know he’s talking about tea, but I had a silly thought that it was strawberry and chocolate ovaltine flavored milk. And then maybe green food coloring so the third wouldn’t feel too bland or plain in comparison. I mean, I eat Oreos with milk.
                Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 10-09-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                  I like that painting. The backdrop for Sun. Appropriate that it’s so lambent.

I know he’s talking about tea, but I had a silly thought that it was strawberry and chocolate ovaltine flavored milk. And then maybe green food coloring so the third wouldn’t feel too bland or plain in comparison. I mean, I eat Oreos with milk.
                  I like to take the top part of the Oreo off, put it on the bottom and eat it that way. Kind of like my own little cupcake with frosting. Oh yes!! Definitely with milk too!

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

I like to take the top part of the Oreo off, put it on the bottom and eat it that way. Kind of like my own little cupcake with frosting. Oh yes!! Definitely with milk too!
                    ya get brown teeth

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                      Two X's on the lower left, in the foreground of the painting...

...the end is drawing nigh...

Peace,

Orion the Hunter

Comment

I don’t know anything about art. I really like this painting though. It has life, death, faith and nature.

Comment

When Fenn talks about Oreos, is he saying the story is pretty much, “ black and white” or the agreement made was “black and white” (attorney terms). Or the agreement that is going to be made is ya know.....
                          Black and White?

Comment

They have those reverse Oreos with the chocolate cream and shortbread- maybe they should do yin yang Oreos. Would they need 2 trademarks or 4? I would think 4 because the cookies made before they’re stamped, and I don’t don’t how they’d be combined and then embossed without crumbling, but geez, dry ice, guess they got that stuff figured out. 11 a row, 33 a pack.

Comment

Machinery is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                                When Fenn talks about Oreos, is he saying the story is pretty much, “ black and white” or the agreement made was “black and white” (attorney terms). Or the agreement that is going to be made is ya know.....
                                Black and White?
                                Agreed.
                                Also . . .
                                "If you are in the right spot, something you probably haven't thought about, should be obvious to you."
                                ( It's obvious, there it is . . . in black and white. )

Further, chaos and embroidery are polar opposites. Chaos represents non-ordered, embroidery is ordered.
                                Chaos on the one hand, embroidery on the other. A contrast.
                                Chaos and embroidery are counterpoles. They represent an offset.

The objects are clearly an example of arts and crafts.
                                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/black_and_white

Comment

Working...
                                X