X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook 210

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/10/09/sc...o_hundred-ten/

Forrest is on a roll !

Nice! The year was 1932 when my Aunt's painting won a prize at the same exhibition 2 years before, and featured with Grant Wood's American Gothic.
    Thank you Forrest. I've noticed that her page has quite a few more clicks lately. Might I say, I love the number "5,000." Jeez, he wants me to give away who I am
    *or is thinking I won't
    Questing song:
    THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

210, my area code when I started the Chase. Damn, I like the number 5,000.
      Questing song:

Comment

I saw Evil Knievel‘s house on my last trip!!!

Comment

In the book he was drinking black tea while eating oreos... the green tea was forrests imagination about her drinking tea in the after life with her father. 1953 brought up again. Also the 90 mile adventure to Toas is how far he walked with Donny i believe.

Comment

WWWH ---- Tea? warm steamy water at the rim of a teacup.
            Tea With Olga TWO
            Oreos - brown cookies with good stuff inside
            The word "portal" stands out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by khan

are you johnny depp? or evil knievel?
              I should post a pic of me and the bike. Did he ever mention Evel? Okay, I am pretty sure what's happening. I'm gonna be cool about this.
              Questing song:

Comment

Fenn said he thought of everything, just as he pre-planned the spreading of ashes with Olga in the same area as her Father. He is bringing attention to ashes being left if you ask me.
                I saw Hunter S Thompson get shot into the air with a giant explosion in Aspen. It was very surreal seeing his ashes floating in the air with the smoke. Johnny Dep paid the million dollars for the extravaganza. What a friend!
                It was raining hard and cloudy and right before he lifted off the sky opened up like the Red Sea. The funny thing is a guy that looked like Secret Service was ordering a giro for Johnny at the Greek food stand. They messed up his order so I took the wrong sandwich and ate it for free.
                What a night. Thanks Forrest for the new story.
                Awesome.
                Fear and Loathing!

Comment

Honestly, it DOES keep pointing to Cynthia.
                  I am not sure how Depp comes up, maybe because the one doll of Forrest's looks like Depp's Tonto role.
                  but Cynth refers to Chaos as female. I just don't see it.
                  Questing song:

Comment

canoncito A narrow passage or lane through chaparral or a forest. what is the embroidery on his knee? in the kitchen by the door that leads out to their portal? That 5k looks/feels significant?
                    Last edited by khan; 10-11-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Portal is a term, generally synonymous with gateway, for a World Wide Web site that is or proposes to be a major starting site for users when they get connected to the Web or that users tend to visit as an anchor site. There are general portals and specialized or nicheportals..
                      WWWh also on the outside of a port hole. But neither has much to do about nothing.

Comment

A painting of a church in the mountains.
                        His church is in the mountains.
                        And, he looks at it several times a day . . .

Indulgence is paid to the church.

Comment

Thanks Forrest for another SB!! TTOTC mentions colors of tea in the order of red, black and green respectively, ending at green. There are many interpretations to the colors, but I would like to entertain this:

Red - danger, war
                          Black - death
                          Green -safety, healing, rebirth

Perhaps f uses that painting as a way to rejuvenate or regenerate? Oh yeah, also the grand entrance to a little tunnel somewhere could represent many different things as well.

Moody

Comment

SB210:
                            I think it is a sweet little painting, but I like it for another reason. I acquired it from a neighbor lady one morning while we were sipping green tea and munching on Oreos. She was Joseph Svoboda’s daughter and her name was Olga. f

TTOTC pg 115: The deal was soon struck, so we sipped black tea and nibbled on Oreos.
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Sweet painting. It does have relevence, I think, to something in the chase. Not to Taos.
                              Questing song:

Comment

Working...
                              X