X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Originally posted by A Leach View Post

Appreciated brother. And noted. Ever watch (or read) Food Inc? It's a good one. It's good to at least be AWARE, and then drink a buncha beers to forget it all. Beer. No PCB's and a surefire cure for the disease of thinkin.
    I have. Saw that film a few years back. Scary.

Leave a comment:

• A Leach
    replied
    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    Leach, that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear it. PCBs are terrible.
    Some medications are derived from animal organs, and some are chemically engineered. Yes, always grow a garden with heirloom seeds. Best way to have organic salads half the year.
    Appreciated brother. And noted. Ever watch (or read) Food Inc? It's a good one. It's good to at least be AWARE, and then drink a buncha beers to forget it all. Beer. No PCB's and a surefire cure for the disease of thinkin.

Leave a comment:

• Moody Chameleon
    replied
    Notice that today's scrapbook has...
    VOILA
    VEGETABLES!
    Thinking the exact same thing! Since these recent SB's are all about Cynthia, I wonder if she was playing in the mud too hard.
    MC

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Notice that today's scrapbook has...
    VOILA
    VEGETABLES!

Leave a comment:

• Sherif Billy
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
    I have an old hippie friend that says your body recognizes only two things, food and water. Pills are not food they are poison. I asked the doctor? Isn’t all medicine derived from plant life? He said, “yes it is”
    Why not just eat the plants and leave out the middle man.
    Money that’s why, and nobody has time to plant a garden.
    Unfortunately, Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.
    I guess when it’s 4th and 10, you gotta kick.
    Now that’s frustration..... good day all
    You certainly can eat the plants the original source of modern medicine. I don't suggest it though. Here's a few to start with if you want to try though

Deadly nightshade...................................scopo lamine/ atropine
    Foxglove.......................................... ..................digitalis
    aspergillus penicillium (you can grow it on rotting citrus rines)..........penicillin
    Hog pancreas.......................................... ......insulin/glucagon
    human pituitaries....................................... growth hormone
    vinca............................................. ........................chemotherapy
    poppy ovarian latex-----------------opium/morphine
    cocoa leafs'............................................ ...........cocaine for local anesthesia
    Good luck

1f

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Leach, that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear it. PCBs are terrible.
    Some medications are derived from animal organs, and some are chemically engineered. Yes, always grow a garden with heirloom seeds. Best way to have organic salads half the year.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    I do except it. It’s a miracle that we can feed the amount of people that are on earth. Or try to feed,. I’m thankful every day for the way of life we have in America. Many others don’t get the freedoms and opportunities we have. I wasn’t complaining just stating a fact of life.
    Mexico did kick Monsanto out of their country to try and save the ancient corn seed.

Leave a comment:

• A Leach
    replied
    I have an old hippie friend that says your body recognizes only two things, food and water. Pills are not food they are poison. I asked the doctor? Isn’t all medicine derived from plant life? He said, “yes it is”
    Unfortunately Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.
    When I was a kid sleeping in the backseat of my parents' Oldsmobile on the long ride from Memphis TN to Anniston AL where my grandparents lived, I always awoke when I smelled that smell. 'That smell' was a strong chemical odor that would burn my nostrils. There were big tankers and pipes reaching up to the sky billowing smoke. What looked kind of cool and futuristic to a kid, was a Monsanto plant not a mile from my Grandma's back door. About everybody in that little town came down with a strange neurological disease. My aunt died of MS, my mom has MG, my grandpa died of leukemia. The percentages there are off the charts. Years later they did a soil study and found out my grandparents' 5-acre garden was contaminated with PCB's. Our family got about a $2,000 settlement while the lawyer took home $600M. Cause that's fair. I've been eating radioactive vegetables my whole life. But I don't complain. #ExtraFlavor Plus, it's my superpower and how I plan to find Finn's treasure. I can turn the lights on/off with just a wave of my hand. #NoClapperNeeded #LemonadeMADE #Lead2Gold Thanks Monsanto.
    Last edited by A Leach; 10-10-2019, 08:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    Unfortunately Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.

Leave a comment:

• Moody Chameleon
    replied
    The prevention of the progress, success, or fulfillment of something.

Kinda like failure. So if you never quit, you never fail.
    Frustration a sign of failure, never feel failure and frustration will end. I’m an MD.
    Medically dense. But really the last few visits to the doctors office. I gave him the diagnosis, so really I’m a PA.
    My cholesterol was a bit high and he wanted to put me on medication, I quit eating cookies and chips and walla
    cholesterol went to normal. The side effects from no cookies caused nausea and irritation that lasted 10 minutes and I was back to normal.
    Talk about frustration.
    I feel the same way about medication and side effects. It seems that some meds only put a band-aid on the problem and only cause more side effects without even fixing the original issue. Then you get more meds for the side effects of the original medication. That is my frustration! I believe that if you take care of your body, your body will take care of you and that it has the natural ability to heal itself in most situations that are caught in time. Of course all this is IMO and this type of belief doesn't cover every diagnosis. Congrats on your cholesterol, Leach.
    MC

Leave a comment:

• 1Trailblazer2019
    replied
    The prevention of the progress, success, or fulfillment of something.

Kinda like failure. So if you never quit, you never fail.
    Frustration a sign of failure, never feel failure and frustration will end. I’m an MD.
    Medically dense. But really the last few visits to the doctors office. I gave him the diagnosis, so really I’m a PA.
    My cholesterol was a bit high and he wanted to put me on medication, I quit eating cookies and chips and walla
    cholesterol went to normal. The side effects from no cookies caused nausea and irritation that lasted 10 minutes and I was back to normal.
    Talk about frustration.

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    Literally

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    At this point, all "400,000" are frustrated in varying degrees. One day, only 399,000 will be frustrated.
    -if it helps
    1 who finds the treasure and 999 who think they found it are not frustrated? Hmmm?

Leave a comment:

• A Leach
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
    "Care to elaborate?"

No.
    How about "embroider" then?

Leave a comment:

• 5-leaf Blaze
    replied
    At this point, all "400,000" are frustrated in varying degrees. One day, only 399,000 will be frustrated.
    -if it helps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X