No announcement yet.

Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do except it. It’s a miracle that we can feed the amount of people that are on earth. Or try to feed,. I’m thankful every day for the way of life we have in America. Many others don’t get the freedoms and opportunities we have. I wasn’t complaining just stating a fact of life.
    Mexico did kick Monsanto out of their country to try and save the ancient corn seed.

Comment

Leach, that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear it. PCBs are terrible.
      Some medications are derived from animal organs, and some are chemically engineered. Yes, always grow a garden with heirloom seeds. Best way to have organic salads half the year.
      Questing song:
      The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
        I have an old hippie friend that says your body recognizes only two things, food and water. Pills are not food they are poison. I asked the doctor? Isn’t all medicine derived from plant life? He said, “yes it is”
        Why not just eat the plants and leave out the middle man.
        Money that’s why, and nobody has time to plant a garden.
        Unfortunately, Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.
        I guess when it’s 4th and 10, you gotta kick.
        Now that’s frustration..... good day all
        You certainly can eat the plants the original source of modern medicine. I don't suggest it though. Here's a few to start with if you want to try though

Deadly nightshade...................................scopo lamine/ atropine
        Foxglove.......................................... ..................digitalis
        aspergillus penicillium (you can grow it on rotting citrus rines)..........penicillin
        Hog pancreas.......................................... ......insulin/glucagon
        human pituitaries....................................... growth hormone
        vinca............................................. ........................chemotherapy
        poppy ovarian latex-----------------opium/morphine
        cocoa leafs'............................................ ...........cocaine for local anesthesia
        Good luck

1f

Comment

Notice that today's scrapbook has...
          VOILA
          VEGETABLES!
          Questing song:

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
            Notice that today's scrapbook has...
            VOILA
            VEGETABLES!
            Thinking the exact same thing! Since these recent SB's are all about Cynthia, I wonder if she was playing in the mud too hard.
            MC

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
              Leach, that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear it. PCBs are terrible.
              Some medications are derived from animal organs, and some are chemically engineered. Yes, always grow a garden with heirloom seeds. Best way to have organic salads half the year.
              Appreciated brother. And noted. Ever watch (or read) Food Inc? It's a good one. It's good to at least be AWARE, and then drink a buncha beers to forget it all. Beer. No PCB's and a surefire cure for the disease of thinkin.

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

Appreciated brother. And noted. Ever watch (or read) Food Inc? It's a good one. It's good to at least be AWARE, and then drink a buncha beers to forget it all. Beer. No PCB's and a surefire cure for the disease of thinkin.
                I have. Saw that film a few years back. Scary.
                Questing song:

Comment

Working...
                X