Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration

I have only been a Fennaddict for less than a year and I am totally frustrated. Reading posts here I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one.

Care to elaborate? We definitely all have our frustrations.

Comment

Luckily for you, for us all, Fenn embedded an emotional management technique [see HALT post], along with other hidden treasures, in his poem. It's there waiting on you, and so is Indulgence.

PS: for now, maybe just try cursing him under your breath when noone's looking. trust me: it helps.

Comment

Don't matter what site you are on - you gonna get frustrated. Do your own thinking. Read the poem and the books. I believe the answer is "in site" not on a site - LOL.

Comment

"Care to elaborate?"

No.

Comment

This HALT-post should be pushed to the sticky section! Frustration plays a major part in this Chase! Been there, done that...

Here it is, Bob:
            https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...he-halt-method

Comment

Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
              "Care to elaborate?"

No.
              Ok then. Thanks for telling us you are frustrated. You might want to get used to it. See ya.

Comment

At this point, all "400,000" are frustrated in varying degrees. One day, only 399,000 will be frustrated.
                -if it helps
                Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                (The Thrill of the Chase)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
                  "Care to elaborate?"

No.
                  How about "embroider" then?

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                    At this point, all "400,000" are frustrated in varying degrees. One day, only 399,000 will be frustrated.
                    -if it helps
                    1 who finds the treasure and 999 who think they found it are not frustrated? Hmmm?

Comment

Literally
                      Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                      (The Thrill of the Chase)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

The prevention of the progress, success, or fulfillment of something.

Kinda like failure. So if you never quit, you never fail.
                        Frustration a sign of failure, never feel failure and frustration will end. I’m an MD.
                        Medically dense. But really the last few visits to the doctors office. I gave him the diagnosis, so really I’m a PA.
                        My cholesterol was a bit high and he wanted to put me on medication, I quit eating cookies and chips and walla
                        cholesterol went to normal. The side effects from no cookies caused nausea and irritation that lasted 10 minutes and I was back to normal.
                        Talk about frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                          The prevention of the progress, success, or fulfillment of something.

Kinda like failure. So if you never quit, you never fail.
                          Frustration a sign of failure, never feel failure and frustration will end. I’m an MD.
                          Medically dense. But really the last few visits to the doctors office. I gave him the diagnosis, so really I’m a PA.
                          My cholesterol was a bit high and he wanted to put me on medication, I quit eating cookies and chips and walla
                          cholesterol went to normal. The side effects from no cookies caused nausea and irritation that lasted 10 minutes and I was back to normal.
                          Talk about frustration.
                          I feel the same way about medication and side effects. It seems that some meds only put a band-aid on the problem and only cause more side effects without even fixing the original issue. Then you get more meds for the side effects of the original medication. That is my frustration! I believe that if you take care of your body, your body will take care of you and that it has the natural ability to heal itself in most situations that are caught in time. Of course all this is IMO and this type of belief doesn't cover every diagnosis. Congrats on your cholesterol, Leach.
                          MC

Comment

I have an old hippie friend that says your body recognizes only two things, food and water. Pills are not food they are poison. I asked the doctor? Isn’t all medicine derived from plant life? He said, “yes it is”
                            Why not just eat the plants and leave out the middle man.
                            Money that’s why, and nobody has time to plant a garden.
                            Unfortunately Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.
                            I guess when it’s 4th and 10, you gotta kick.
                            Now that’s frustration..... good day all

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                              I have an old hippie friend that says your body recognizes only two things, food and water. Pills are not food they are poison. I asked the doctor? Isn’t all medicine derived from plant life? He said, “yes it is”
                              Why not just eat the plants and leave out the middle man.
                              Money that’s why, and nobody has time to plant a garden.
                              Unfortunately Monsanto controls the vegetable market with poison as well.
                              I guess when it’s 4th and 10, you gotta kick.
                              Now that’s frustration..... good day all
                              When I was a kid sleeping in the backseat of my parents' Oldsmobile on the long ride from Memphis TN to Anniston AL where my grandparents lived, I always awoke when I smelled that smell. 'That smell' was a strong chemical odor that would burn my nostrils. There were big tankers and pipes reaching up to the sky billowing smoke. What looked kind of cool and futuristic to a kid, was a Monsanto plant not a mile from my Grandma's back door. About everybody in that little town came down with a strange neurological disease. My aunt died of MS, my mom has MG, my grandpa died of leukemia. The percentages there are off the charts. Years later they did a soil study and found out my grandparents' 5-acre garden was contaminated with PCB's. Our family got about a $2,000 settlement while the lawyer took home $600M. Cause that's fair. I've been eating radioactive vegetables my whole life. But I don't complain. #ExtraFlavor Plus, it's my superpower and how I plan to find Finn's treasure. I can turn the lights on/off with just a wave of my hand. #NoClapperNeeded #LemonadeMADE #Lead2Gold Thanks Monsanto.
                              Last edited by A Leach; 10-10-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X