What did Forrest do tired. That he might be to weak to do now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

Tim Thimble, cuz of Tom Thumble? Yeah, I know 'em.
    No, off-site. Different person.
    Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
    (The Thrill of the Chase)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
      *My treasure chest is not associated with any structure, and it has not been retrieved or moved since I first hid it. f
      I believe it's a TYPO, and what Fenn REALLY meant was "STRICTURE," so as to liberate his solve from quibbling constraints AND to make sure nobody got stuck! (quite the opposite effect one little vowel-slip has caused. Dey say "I" has always beens a problem!

Comment

I believe it's a TYPO, and what Fenn REALLY meant was "STRICTURE," so as to liberate his solve from quibbling constraints AND to make sure nobody got stuck! (quite the opposite effect one little vowel-slip has caused. Dey say "I" has always beens a problem!
        But it hasn‘t been moved either... doesn‘t work with your complex theory...

Comment

It is often hard to make comedy fit schemes

Comment

But it hasn‘t been moved either... doesn‘t work with your complex theory...
            "Moved" as in MOTIVATED, brought to tears. Tears motivated by a deep well of emotion, mind you, not tears of laughter, crocodile tears, or any other sort.
            Go ahead, "Move me" TC says. I double dog dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

No, off-site. Different person.

Comment

As monkeys get older it gets harder to climb trees.

Not really, I just made that up, but it does sound logical from a monkeys point of view.

Comment

Not as much on the Monkees. Even thou there is clearly a ape on the map nobody else seems to see. It's quite obvious with the dark shading. But anyways. The chance it was lowered 8n a crevis. Or pulleyed up in a tree has always seemed interesting why you should bring gloves. I'm a firm believer it is not buried. Because forrest planned to die right next to it. So yes it is hidden in a way that it's not visible easily. But if exposed to the elements and wind could effect it. It almost certainly would be buried in a small 14"×14 " hole . If you don't believe that. Just ask Forrest.

Comment

OR, mayyybe Fenn meant, not 'any' structure, but 'N.E.' structure. Remember there was some guy tearing up a Lewis Carroll monument in NY? I believe that was around the time Fenn came out with this statement. He was probably just trying to help this guy, and anyone else searching greater Manhattan, Brooklyn or Bronx. I heard some folks were convinced Fenn said he hid a "Bronx" treasure chest. It only makes sense after a few of these statements, that Fenn would deem it necessary to rule out the Northeast altogether. Really quite kind of him. No good deed, I reckon.

Comment

He’s tired of keeping his secret, and he’s too weak to make the journey again so he’s giving us the same opportunity he had. Find his chest, find his secret.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
                        As monkeys get older it gets harder to climb trees.

Not really, I just made that up, but it does sound logical from a monkeys point of view.
                        With all the lobsters in the Titanic‘s kitchen, her sinking was a miracle from a lobster‘s point of view...

Comment

With all the lobsters in the Titanic‘s kitchen, her sinking was a miracle from a lobster‘s point of view...
                          They had lots to eat, did I say that.... shame on me.

Comment

OR, mayyybe Fenn meant, not 'any' structure, but 'N.E.' structure. Remember there was some guy tearing up a Lewis Carroll monument in NY? I believe that was around the time Fenn came out with this statement. He was probably just trying to help this guy, and anyone else searching greater Manhattan, Brooklyn or Bronx. I heard some folks were convinced Fenn said he hid a "Bronx" treasure chest. It only makes sense after a few of these statements, that Fenn would deem it necessary to rule out the Northeast altogether. Really quite kind of him. No good deed, I reckon.
                            Bronx bomber too.
                            wait... Brooklyn bomber?
                            batter at plate!
                            Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 10-09-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X