What did Forrest do tired. That he might be to weak to do now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Forrest do tired. That he might be to weak to do now

I'm going with flying a airplane. Preston mentioned that he thought the poem would be to easy for anyone that's known Forrest for a long time. Until the the 6 questions. I don't believe he's ever mentioned losing his engine in the Rockies before. Seemed like a huge hint to me. And i can't seem to find any public info on where he crash landed? Also ff learned from experience how a plane engine will lose compression or starve itself at certain altitudes. That's might be why skippy couldn't get the plane to take off. Hebglen lake is at 6000ft. The mountains are near 11,000ft. There's more. But the distance and effort to get to the right spot is what seem wrong . At one point ff said he couldn't retrieve the chest if he wanted to. Then later on i believe he said he could. Don't remember the exact dates. It was also said he could make the treasure unavailable at anytime. To me that would mean calling a forest ranger or making accesible private land unaccesible. . I hope I'm wrong . But sounds like this isn't the year.

make the treasure unavailable at anytime, land ownership probabilities go up.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
      make the treasure unavailable at anytime, land ownership probabilities go up.
      Negatory. Top Secret: Before setting all this up, Fenn contracted with ELON MUSK.

Musk owns a TUNNELING COMPANY. Fenn identified the 23 SPOTS in the ROCKY MTNS
      that line up with his poem. He hired Musk to dig a Tunnel System from his back yard in Santa Fe
      UP that old SANTA FE TRAIL, spidering out to the 23 spots that fit the poem.

Then he had Solar-Powered (another Musk-have technology) Cameras hooked up with motion detectors
      at each of these 23 locales. There are also radar-driven motion detectors setting up 100 yard (and 12 foot) perimeters
      around TC.

ANYTIME one of the 100 yarders gets set off, it triggers 11 alarms that WAKE OLD MAN FENN.
      As The Chase has really ramped up, he RARELY SLEEPS. Why do you think there are SO MANY
      "Searchers" posting on TC and the forums at ALL ODD HOURS of the night?

THEY"RE ALL FENN! #IMEVERYBODYNOW (yup, that one's Fenn too) #Ubiquitous

Don't you remember ... Fenn likes FISHING!

Look at the cover of OUAW, (Catellaw just pointed this out) and tell me what you see ...
      I'll give you a hint ... the answer's in the STARS! #THINKDOVESCRY #THINKGOFISH!

Yup, Fenn never gave up fishing --

This time he baited his hook with a GOLD TREASURE CHEST (Glittering Wolly Worm)
      he knew his CATCH simply couldn't resist.

Every time someone gets close (think 100 yards), he mans the REEL.
      For the few who get within 12 FEET ... Fenn hits the RED BUTTON (engraved with the lower case "f")

What does this button do, you ask?

No. No, not that. It's not a BOMB, as some previously thought. Fishing with Dynamite's ILLEGAL in Texas.
      Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP.

Rather, when Fenn presses the RED BUTTON, a VACUUM system is engaged, and TC, which sits right before
      some "Lucky" searcher's eyes, the minute they see it, it gets SUCKED IN the Vacuum Sealed Tunnel, and ...
      WHOOSH! It's GONE. Just like that.

WHY do you think SO MANY searchers claim they've SEEN IT?!!!!!

We have the guy who had the GOOGLE EARTH PIC of the box.
      We have that guy OUTDOOR MAGAZINE aided in an ascent to a craggly cliff's edge.
      We have a PhD, for God's sakes!

Lemme tell you something, PhD's don't lie folks. And they don't fib neither. They come board certified.
      The guy WROTE A BOOK for cryin out loud. That's how SERIOUS he is about this thing.
      Thank God for the honest, literate men who can voice what we all now are coming to know ...

There is no ONE spot for Fenn's treasure. There's 23 of them.

But every time a 12-Foot searcher reaches out their eager hand ... WHOOSH!

Fenn hits the RED BUTTON, and the thing VANISHES!

And what do ALL THESE 12-Foot searchers share in common? What ONE THING do they all say?
      The very SECOND they see the TC disappear, they can hear a quickly fading GIGGLE.

What's that, you ask?

It's FENN! (I've done it again! Hehehehehe!!!)

The man never sleeps anymore.

He just TAUNTS us all, and FISHES!

Every time he presses the button, the treasure is delivered to its NEXT LOCATION ...
      one of the pre-determined 23.
      THAT is why this thing is GENIUS.

It's the greatest FISHING game ever created.

MAN-FISH. GOLD-BAIT.

I dunno. Haven't given much thought on what to call it.

Twisted might be a good word.

23 spots. Many searchers have "solved" the thing.

But remember Fenn's words. Not if you can SOLVE it, but if you can FIND and TAKE it, you can have the gold!

Why else do you think so many searchers claim they have EMAILED FENN the right SOLVE?
      Cause they HAVE!

But listen closely ... that's what he says. LISTEN to what I say, the RULES of the GAME.
      SOLVING isn't a WIN. but TAKING.

And how you gonna do that when the man has an AIR TIGHT system working in his favor???!

It's like trying to beat BRUCE WAYNE in a GADGET-OFF.

You just don't stand a chance.

23 spots. Think "W" -- #23

Fenn is always one step ahead of us, chalking off W after W against all odds. (We're the "odds")

#Think Odds & Ends.

Cause we're the Odds, and it NEVER ENDS ...

How do you think the man, that's Fenn, lives so damn long, stays sharp as a whip, and looks young as he did darn near a decade ago?

Cause AS THE MAN SAID ...

********************** God subtracts from your life the hours you spent fishing ... *********************************

Fenn didn't just "hide some treasure"

Fenn has found the HOLY GRAIL & FOUNTAIN of YOUTH!

Many have known he's a member of at least ONE secret society, be it ...

Free Mason, Rosicrucian, Anasazi, Star League, Illuminati, Blue Room Consortium, Saint Germain Society (some say Fenn is actually Saint Germain himself!)

Fenn has devised away to WRITE OFF ALLLLL his HOURS. (The RICH are good at doing that sort of thing, you know. Just look at Jeff Bezos. The man earns more than us ALL and don't pay a damn dime in taxes.)

Think #WRITEOFFS

Fenn lives outside of time. ZERO HOURS LOGGED = Zero Hours Lost.

You gotta hand it to him. The man found the LOOP HOLE to IMMORTALITY.

(Or rather, he hired it built!)

How, you ask? Cause God don't count the hours a man spends fishing,

And FENN ...

The man NEVER STOPS FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by A Leach; 10-08-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

don't forget the rainbow... damned thing moves so fast, few have ever dug fast enough to get the final inches.
        All the physics involved, of both hiding it and finding it - not to mention ai... lead searcher must be magician or scientist, but definitely a chaotic anarchist.
        Questing song:
        THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

don't forget the rainbow... damned thing moves so fast, few have ever dug fast enough to get the final inches.
          All the physics involved, of both hiding it and finding it - not to mention ai... lead searcher must be magician or scientist, but definitely a chaotic anarchist.
          Why do you think Fenn calls it "Chase?"

Comment

Originally posted by A Leach View Post

Negatory. Top Secret: Before setting all this up, Fenn contracted with ELON MUSK.

Musk owns a TUNNELING COMPANY. Fenn identified the 23 SPOTS in the ROCKY MTNS
            that line up with his poem. He hired Musk to dig a Tunnel System from his back yard in Santa Fe
            UP that old SANTA FE TRAIL, spidering out to the 23 spots that fit the poem.

Then he had Solar-Powered (another Musk-have technology) Cameras hooked up with motion detectors
            at each of these 23 locales. There are also radar-driven motion detectors setting up 100 yard (and 12 foot) perimeters
            around TC.

ANYTIME one of the 100 yarders gets set off, it triggers 11 alarms that WAKE OLD MAN FENN.
            As The Chase has really ramped up, he RARELY SLEEPS. Why do you think there are SO MANY
            "Searchers" posting on TC and the forums at ALL ODD HOURS of the night?

THEY"RE ALL FENN! #IMEVERYBODYNOW (yup, that one's Fenn too) #Ubiquitous

Don't you remember ... Fenn likes FISHING!

Look at the cover of OUAW, (Catellaw just pointed this out) and tell me what you see ...
            I'll give you a hint ... the answer's in the STARS! #THINKDOVESCRY #THINKGOFISH!

Yup, Fenn never gave up fishing --

This time he baited his hook with a GOLD TREASURE CHEST (Glittering Wolly Worm)
            he knew his CATCH simply couldn't resist.

Every time someone gets close (think 100 yards), he mans the REEL.
            For the few who get within 12 FEET ... Fenn hits the RED BUTTON (engraved with the lower case "f")

What does this button do, you ask?

No. No, not that. It's not a BOMB, as some previously thought. Fishing with Dynamite's ILLEGAL in Texas.
            Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP.

Rather, when Fenn presses the RED BUTTON, a VACUUM system is engaged, and TC, which sits right before
            some "Lucky" searcher's eyes, the minute they see it, it gets SUCKED IN the Vacuum Sealed Tunnel, and ...
            WHOOSH! It's GONE. Just like that.

WHY do you think SO MANY searchers claim they've SEEN IT?!!!!!

We have the guy who had the GOOGLE EARTH PIC of the box.
            We have that guy OUTDOOR MAGAZINE aided in an ascent to a craggly cliff's edge.
            We have a PhD, for God's sakes!

Lemme tell you something, PhD's don't lie folks. And they don't fib neither. They come board certified.
            The guy WROTE A BOOK for cryin out loud. That's how SERIOUS he is about this thing.
            Thank God for the honest, literate men who can voice what we all now are coming to know ...

There is no ONE spot for Fenn's treasure. There's 23 of them.

But every time a 12-Foot searcher reaches out their eager hand ... WHOOSH!

Fenn hits the RED BUTTON, and the thing VANISHES!

And what do ALL THESE 12-Foot searchers share in common? What ONE THING do they all say?
            The very SECOND they see the TC disappear, they can hear a quickly fading GIGGLE.

What's that, you ask?

It's FENN! (I've done it again! Hehehehehe!!!)

The man never sleeps anymore.

He just TAUNTS us all, and FISHES!

Every time he presses the button, the treasure is delivered to its NEXT LOCATION ...
            one of the pre-determined 23.
            THAT is why this thing is GENIUS.

It's the greatest FISHING game ever created.

MAN-FISH. GOLD-BAIT.

I dunno. Haven't given much thought on what to call it.

Twisted might be a good word.

23 spots. Many searchers have "solved" the thing.

But remember Fenn's words. Not if you can SOLVE it, but if you can FIND and TAKE it, you can have the gold!

Why else do you think so many searchers claim they have EMAILED FENN the right SOLVE?
            Cause they HAVE!

But listen closely ... that's what he says. LISTEN to what I say, the RULES of the GAME.
            SOLVING isn't a WIN. but TAKING.

And how you gonna do that when the man has an AIR TIGHT system working in his favor???!

It's like trying to beat BRUCE WAYNE in a GADGET-OFF.

You just don't stand a chance.

23 spots. Think "W" -- #23

Fenn is always one step ahead of us, chalking off W after W against all odds. (We're the "odds")

#Think Odds & Ends.

Cause we're the Odds, and it NEVER ENDS ...

How do you think the man, that's Fenn, lives so damn long, stays sharp as a whip, and looks young as he did darn near a decade ago?

Cause AS THE MAN SAID ...

********************** God subtracts from your life the hours you spent fishing ... *********************************

Fenn didn't just "hide some treasure"

Fenn has found the HOLY GRAIL & FOUNTAIN of YOUTH!

Many have known he's a member of at least ONE secret society, be it ...

Free Mason, Rosicrucian, Anasazi, Star League, Illuminati, Blue Room Consortium, Saint Germain Society (some say Fenn is actually Saint Germain himself!)

Fenn has devised away to WRITE OFF ALLLLL his HOURS. (The RICH are good at doing that sort of thing, you know. Just look at Jeff Bezos. The man earns more than us ALL and don't pay a damn dime in taxes.)

Think #WRITEOFFS

Fenn lives outside of time. ZERO HOURS LOGGED = Zero Hours Lost.

You gotta hand it to him. The man found the LOOP HOLE to IMMORTALITY.

(Or rather, he hired it built!)

How, you ask? Cause God don't count the hours a man spends fishing,

And FENN ...

The man NEVER STOPS FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus this sounds like Craig, I have a buddy that thinks and writes like you, and under just the right circumstances he is visited by a talking billy goat that gives him life advice between chewing on beer cans and an alligator that lives in his kitchen floor vinyl... but only when he is really really really .......tired.. they all go home after he has slept for a couple of days. great guy... hilarious even.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

Jesus this sounds like Craig, I have a buddy that thinks and writes like you, and under just the right circumstances he is visited by a talking billy goat that gives him life advice between chewing on beer cans and an alligator that lives in his kitchen floor vinyl... but only when he is really really really .......tired.. they all go home after he has slept for a couple of days. great guy... hilarious even.
              OMG, Will? Is that really you?!!

Comment

Was gonna say, Leach writes like guy Tim I know.
                Questing song:
                THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

*My treasure chest is not associated with any structure, and it has not been retrieved or moved since I first hid it. f

Comment

indubitably

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                      *My treasure chest is not associated with any structure, and it has not been retrieved or moved since I first hid it. f
                      I'm sorry, you didn't say the clues just the treasure but...
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7J59cXVA(the portion where she shows the email starts about 31:00 minutes in)

Comment

Well that all went astray quickly. So does anybody have info on the crashes. Otherwise i might have to look for the spot he proposed?? I think thats why he has mentioned a couple times the year he got married. 1953. And he met her for the first time 8 years prior.

Comment

I have seen Nada... just Skippy not being able to take off from Hebegen? lake because of the altitude. I don't know if there would be record of it unless he actually crashed.
                          big difference between leaving skid marks on the ground Vs shorts..

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

I'm sorry, you didn't say the clues just the treasure but...
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv7J59cXVA(the portion where she shows the email starts about 31:00 minutes in)
                            Yes, but I quoted SB 207 dated 09/27/19... and I referred to Leach‘s long post (without quoting him/her; tsss).

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              Was gonna say, Leach writes like guy Tim I know.
                              Tim Thimble, cuz of Tom Thumble? Yeah, I know 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X