Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget structures is the chest location or any part of the poem related to a FEATURE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget structures is the chest location or any part of the poem related to a FEATURE?

This could maybe open a serious discussion.
    Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
    (The Thrill of the Chase)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Yep to the question and to y'all's supposition. Long off-season, indeed.

Comment

Absolutely. I recommend researching the word blaze and some of it's much, much, older meanings.
      "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
      And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
      I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

And what about HLWH I'm beginning to think that HLWH and the blaze are one n the same a prominent feature for HLWH that is the blaze or is also the location of the blaze. (i'm still prejudiced that the blaze is in the poem BUT) what if?
        read it a couple of times with that in mind..
        Last edited by 1keyword; 10-09-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
          And what about HLWH I'm beginning to think that HLWH and the blaze are one n the same a prominent feature for HLWH that is the blaze or is also the location of the blaze. (i'm still prejudiced that the blaze is in the poem BUT) what if?
          read it a couple of times with that in mind..
          Interesting theory. If this is the case, then I would think that either HLWH is not a clue or the blaze is not one. If they are one in the same feature, then they BOTH cannot be clues, with the definition of a clue is something that gets you closer to the treasure IMO. Possibly one is a clue and one is a hint? Saying this, if HLWH is a clue, then the blaze would not be the 9th clue. What, I wonder, would be the 9th clue?
          Moody

Comment

Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

Interesting theory. If this is the case, then I would think that either HLWH is not a clue or the blaze is not one. If they are one in the same feature, then they BOTH cannot be clues, with the definition of a clue is something that gets you closer to the treasure IMO. Possibly one is a clue and one is a hint? Saying this, if HLWH is a clue, then the blaze would not be the 9th clue. What, I wonder, would be the 9th clue?
            Moody
            Anyone ever considered that the BLAZE could be a SADDLE?

We all know Fenn's sense of humor, and well, just look at the below. It speaks to ... Canyon, NPFM, TFTW, NIGH, BLAZE just to name a few ... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-09-05-51-57.png
Views:	102
Size:	564.8 KB
ID:	120352 a lot is packed in there ...

Comment

AL - Funny you should mention that, was just taking a second look at that possibility.

Comment

Maybe a double feature?
                1) A River Runs Through it.
                Starring, Robert Redford

2) The Mountain Men ( my favorite )
                Starring, Charlton Heston, Brian Kieth

Comment

*geologic / geographic features (however)
                  Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
                  (The Thrill of the Chase)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Working...
                  X