X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
    Pastor - now that makes purrfect scents to me.
    Y'all apparently remember as *well*.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	140671
    Good one. I remember the old punch line.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Pastor - now that makes purrfect scents to me.

Leave a comment:

• Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	140671
    Last edited by Pastor Ebenezer Fuzz; 02-10-2020, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyrocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
    Woah,
    I'm seeing Leach and Bill F banned.... What happened?..... OK I don't need to know.... Been a pleasure guys! See Ya!
    The A Leach ban was a long time ago… after I asked back and tried to defend him I was banned as well for a short time! Also banned: Crosseyed Dottie, Art Haddock, No-Fun Gus, Ed E. Waters... Ed was A leach with a different Name... I didn't see that Bill F. was banned… hm... why? He wanted to hang me because I was riding with the outlaw A Leach... funny and smart guy, though... seems like THOR is desperately fighting against good Chase-contributions!

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Some lines are "genetic" lines. I could guess where they cross.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Woah,
    I'm seeing Leach and Bill F banned.... What happened?..... OK I don't need to know.... Been a pleasure guys! See Ya!

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Kpro,

I was a big time crossing lines person and gave up my solve months ago..... That solve had six lines that crossed in the exact same spot.....I was unsuccessful with that solve and in retrospect.... I still believe that lines cross but they don't have to cross at the same point like in my solve.... That is too difficult and in itself would not be something that is umbilicaly attached to ff..... That would be a calculated point versus an emotional life experience which is what I believe this to be.... I don't know what that is but if you are attempting to draw an X on a map? Well,your wrong... IMO

Leave a comment:

• M.c.B.
    replied

I don't think they are literal lines. There are lines of thought, imagination, deduction, research, conclusion, ideas, among others ... so simple ...

Leave a comment:

• Quest
    replied
    Originally posted by kpro View Post
    this may not make sense to anyone, but I hope it does to one of you great searchers. I think there is something to the “cross the lines” “lines crossing” quotes from Forrest. And there is no X. In my newest solve, I have three points. I have tried to fore a forth one, but it makes no sense. My question, can you have lines cross with only three points? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
    All changes of angle in a geometric shape is a crossing of lines. It requires a little imagination and could handle a little less knowledge.
    Any geographic location a person goes to has a circumference. The center of circumference it could be said pinpoints location. But there also remains the radius distance. When going to next location the measurement would be from center of geographic location.

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    "but it makes no sense" You just answered your own question about your newest solve.

Leave a comment:

• wwwamericana
    replied
    Originally posted by astree View Post

Daniel was good at puzzles.
    Yea he wrote the book.

Leave a comment:

• findingit
    replied
    Originally posted by A Leach View Post

5LB, sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we find answers. Speaking of 3 points, lines crossing, triangulation, you may have just done it ...
    (Now all you have to do is let the force guide you and glide across the Fennish Line)

Click image for larger version Name:	third eye.PNG Views:	0 Size:	173.8 KB ID:	120014
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...iddle-with-you

Leave a comment:

• findingit
    replied
    Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
    Triangulation often used to pinpoint location.
    Correct.....two known points to find your unknown location!

Leave a comment:

• astree
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill F. View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	Belshazzar's Feast.PNG Views:	55 Size:	152.6 KB ID:	140482
    Daniel was good at puzzles.
    Last edited by astree; 02-09-2020, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X