Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally cracked WISE in the poem - what Forrest is telling us!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
    Kids look at things with no thoughts except for what the words say, they will blurt out what they perceived....
    simply, simplify. Adults over complicate things because we have gained to much knowledge. He says, “Why didn’t I think of that? “
    A simple direct path.
    Kids are wise and kind, and wise asses these days, where’s the respect? Oh yeah it left with social media..
    Why is it so hard to look directly down, we do it all day on our phones. Good day all.
    TB - i have a lot of respect for what you say. There is wisdom in your words.

Comment

She's a wise cracker. She's kind. Stop, you're both right!

Comment

wise is a fish that doesn't take the bait...that aint me btw i grab that sh!t every time
        Last edited by Mr hand; 10-07-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
          Fur brave Kinder is a German title... Kinder means children... maybe children are kinder...
          Be brave, be good.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it's nothing.

Comment

Wise in the poem means you've found the blaze.
              Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
              (The Thrill of the Chase)
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

TB - i have a lot of respect for what you say. There is wisdom in your words.
                Thank you, I drove all last night and got to our area around 2:00 am. Left the camper this trip and slept in the back of the truck, it was 25 degrees out and cold. To make a long story short Fish and Game released some bad grizzlies in our search area, I think Fenn knows these guys. The good thing is your only a failure if ya quit. Making reservations for next year and looking forward to completing the last leg of my solve. Gonna be a nice winter. Thanks again Fenn, you bring out the venture in “Adventure”
                I have 20, 22 and 23 down to a science.
                I do appreciate all you other searchers, I don’t consider you competition, you are fellow treasure hunters and wish you all good luck.
                Last edited by 1Trailblazer2019; 10-08-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post

Thank you, I drove all last night and got to our area around 2:00 am. Left the camper this trip and slept in the back of the truck, it was 25 degrees out and cold. To make along story short Fish and Game released some bad grizzlies in our search area, I think Fenn knows these guys. The good thing is your only a failure if ya quit. Making reservations for next year and looking forward to completing the last leg of my solve. Gonna be a nice winter. Thanks again Fenn, you bring out the venture in “Adventure”
                  I have 20, 22 and 23 down to a science.
                  I do appreciate all you other searchers, I don’t consider you competition, you are fellow treasure hunters and wish you all good luck.
                  You are certainly brave having slept in the truck in 25 degree weather! Hopefully next year you'll be in the wood and with the title to the gold! Glad to hear you made it through safe and sound!

It's such a nice sentiment to have the attitude you do about other searchers. I feel the same. I often wonder if someone would've found it already had there been more out there willing to put greed aside and be open to the ideas of others more. If people worked together more the TC probably wouldn't still be out there imo.
                  "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
                  And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
                  I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Forrest has warned me before of consequences relating to safety. Millions of dollars don’t come before safety.
                    He did call it after all due to winter last week. Have a nice winter and please don’t over think this to a point of anxiety.

Comment

Sitting bull gaining wisdom. If you've been wise....

Comment

Working...
                      X