Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 3

This is in reference to the VOA interview that Dal has published recently. 'Thanks Dal!"
    Anyway over time, we have all heard Forrest saying you have to get back to the poem. Just Tarryscant poem to see for yourself.
    Well in Part 3 of the series, before Forrest drops the BomB, Forrest says ,
    ' You have to go back to the poem, you have to find out where the 1st clue is, where warm waters halt, that's the first clue.'

Where do warm water halt in the poem??

Are you referring to placement in the poem (2nd stanza ,first line) or where in the poem he might be referencing water?

Comment

"If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
        Are you referring to placement in the poem (2nd stanza ,first line) or where in the poem he might be referencing water?
        He said you have to go back to the poem to find where the first clue is!
        WE all know where the first clue is written in the poem but that is not what he said. I don't believe water has anything to do with it.

Comment

That's how I see it.
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

So it has nothing to do with that line - or should I say the wording in that line. Back to The Poem, is the beginning?
            Which is Where?

Comment

So it has nothing to do with that line - or should I say the wording in that line. Back to The Poem, is the beginning?
              Which is Where?
              The line is important it is an instruction a clue but Halt is the key and it helps to know what IT is.

Comment

First stanza, second word.

Comment

Working...
                X