• Show
Clear All

• There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.”
    Buddha

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Trailblazer2019 View Post
      There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.”
      Buddha
      I think a very significant and well timed message.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• What doesn’t kill you
        makes you stronger
        Except Bears, bears will kill you.

Comment

• This is all fun. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"
          -Gladiator
          Questing song: "Knocking at Your Back Door" Deep Purple
          (The Thrill of the Chase)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GERh0sQzY

Comment

• You guys don't really think f is saying there are 2 people close and chaos is in the lead do you? I was hoping he was just saying the ls is an ass like 1tb said. Nah 2 ppl at the same time seems unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
              You guys don't really think f is saying there are 2 people close and chaos is in the lead do you? I was hoping he was just saying the ls is an ass like 1tb said. Nah 2 ppl at the same time seems unlikely.
              I think the 'LS' is an ass (donkey) as well. Let's look up some possible symbolism pertaining to the donkey, shall we?

-Symbol of determination and strong will
              -They tend not to be distracted by external stimuli (unless related to danger)
              -Steady and sure-footed
              -In China, the donkey is especially noted for its stubbornness. This carries a very negative connotation in their culture, much like the modern-day interpretation. However, the donkey is redeemed as the Hong (the rainbow dragon) was interpreted in West China as having the head of a donkey. The Hong is regarded as a symbol of good luck.
              - In Greek mythology, tribute is paid to the good instincts of the donkey when Apollo decreed that Midas should be given donkey’s ears so he could clearly hear the beauty of the god’s music.

So yes, the LS might actually be an 'ass'....

Moody

Comment

• Hmmm maybe I‘m the LS... they use to call me donkey all the time... at the Poker table...

Comment

• “Are you gunna go get it yoohg”

I’m going to give the other LS the time to catch up, lol.
                  Remember Fenn said you can get it in any weather.
                  Pulling 42 pounds out of the woods is a one trip deal with a rope and a Baja bag and snow. I actually was going to build a travois to bring out the box during the summer months. The Native American people would use a travois, but a dog usually pulled it, I have been called a “dirty dog” but only because I was muddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                    You guys don't really think f is saying there are 2 people close and chaos is in the lead do you? I was hoping he was just saying the ls is an ass like 1tb said. Nah 2 ppl at the same time seems unlikely.
                    Like I've said before: statistically EXTREMELY IMPROBABLE there is a second lead searcher closing-in. If so, that second one is an expert-archivist, manager, thief or beggar. The most suspicious thing to me would be 2 lead searchers. Just saying.
                    Perhaps Forrest, in 210, might DISPEL THIS MYTH & if he feels so inclined, could clarify or dispel all lead searcher talk. If he means to say LS is an ass, cool, but maybe he could just say the words "lead searcher," till then, it's a collective illusion, RIGHT!? LMAO
                    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 10-09-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• I checked with a couple of art doll dealers and these are not a part of a collection or series. These have not been advertised or in any online sale that they could find. These were not there in spring, so obtained in the last six months.

This tells me Forrest is doing well, he is still collecting. These were not the only items he secured.

So, I think on this one, he is attempting to send a message through the words, rather than the dolls or pictures.

And the book in the hand, as pointed out by LM on Harry’s is NOT Bardin.

“Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• I think that the dolls were commissioned by him or bought because of the box under one's foot, but also due to their quality, as he had said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

Like I've said before: statistically EXTREMELY IMPROBABLE there is a second lead searcher closing-in. If so, that second one is an expert-archivist, manager, thief or beggar. The most suspicious thing to me would be 2 lead searchers. Just saying.
                          Perhaps Forrest, in 210, might DISPEL THIS MYTH & if he feels so inclined, could clarify or dispel all lead searcher talk. If he means to say LS is an ass, cool, but maybe he could just say the words "lead searcher," till then, it's a collective illusion, RIGHT!? LMAO
                          Yep, just an illusion. I would have liked it more if the pic of embroidery was off in the distance a little though, like a mile or so.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/hSy8Ko1vSKQ

Comment

• Originally posted by khan View Post
                              Psst, more like: https://youtu.be/aHV8r7LsO6k

Comment

• http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...-talking-to-me

Many are thinking Forrest is talking to them, Cynthia has an interesting take as maybe F is talking to her?

Here are even more photos about 209!

Comment

Working...
                                X